Author has written 23 stories for Saint Seiya, Naruto, Bleach, and Total Drama series.
Hi, all! I'm Naotoki! I'm female, in my late 20s, a single mother with a daughter. I live in the southern US with my daughter and two dogs. I take requests, though I can't promise any real frequency with my updates.
I will be slowly going through and removing unfinished works. I will then finish them, and post the chapters only after I'm done. That way, if you see it up, you know it's done and will be updated regularly. =)
I have decided to use this space to discuss what I will and won't write.
- I DO NOT write OC-Centric fan fiction. I will add OCs to a story to move the plot along, but OCs in my works play minor roles. A crush that goes unfulfilled towards a character, a maid, a friend who dies... If you desire your OC to be the main focus of the story, do not ask me to write it. I can't and I won't.
- I DO NOT pair OCs with canon characters. That drives me crazy, especially when it's a character who has a love interest (or several love interests) in the canon and does not need an OC to be paired with him/her (usually him).
- Even though I don't write it much, I have no issue with same gender couples. My favorite pairings happen to be het, so I write mainly het, but I will write same sex couples. I DO NOT write sex scenes, however. The most you will get out of me is an implication that sex was had. I do not enjoy reading graphic fics and I will not write them, either.
- If OCs ARE used, I DO NOT write Mary Sue/Gary Stu type characters. If the character is good-looking, talented, great at cooking, as an amazing singing voice, has magical abilities, is the son/daughter of an existing character, ect, he or she is probably a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. Even if it's an OC, they should have substance and be believable. Perfect is boring. I don't do boring.
- I will NOT write MPreg, but gender-bend is OK. Gender-bend is kind of a "what if" scenario, similar to AU, and therefore fine. However, characterization is important. For example, Judai Yuki isn't going to become a pink-loving crybaby just because you write him as a girl. Judai's personality traits should still be Judai's personality traits (using Judai as an example because I am working on a gender-bend with him).
- Speaking of characterization, even if you're not doing gender-bend, the characters should still be the characters. I hate out of character fics and refuse to write them. I hate when people say "It's just fan fiction". I understand perceptions of characters are different, especially between subbed and dubbed versions of anime. That's fine. But if you have a normally happy, playful character and you make them goth, that's extreme. They are no longer the character you are writing, they have become an OC that you gave a canon character's name to.
Active Fandoms: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Saint Seiya: TLC, Full Metal Alchemist, Petshop of Horrors, Total Drama Series, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (though this one fluctuates between active and inactive)
Inactive Fandoms (I.E: Stuff I used to be interested in but am no longer): Bleach, Original Saint Seiya, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (though this one fluctuates between active and inactive), Naruto.
Favorite Pairings (this doesn't mean this is all I'll write, these are just my favorites)
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: JimXAsuka, AmonXEkou, RyouXEdo
Saint Seiya: TLC: YatoXYuzuriha, AlbaficaXAgatha
Full Metal Alchemist: RoyXRiza, EdXWinry
Total Drama Series: AlejandroXHeather, MikeXZoey, DuncanXCourtney, TrentXGwen
Thank you for viewing my profile. If you have any questions or wish to request I write something, feel free to PM me.