Meaning:Three Eagles. Aquila is a constellation in the night sky.Three is my lucky number.
I go on fanfiction to read and normally youll know if I like your story by an addition to my alerts and a "This is a great fic" comment.
Sometimes if a story has a lot of depth in it ill rant a little.
Im a sucker for romance and humor in Harry Potter,Gallager Girls and Young Wizards.
When i get sick of reading that ill go to Alex Rider for action and adventure.
I have many favorite books
harry potter,alex rider,young wizards series,traitor,Eragon,twilight,bloody jack,mindfield, and just started reading Eon.
i like action,adventure and fantasy books, any good suggestions?
anthony horowitz,J.K.Rowling,diane duane, michael crichton,tamora pierce,william shakespeare (ill remember the rest later).
Movies:timeline,underworld,step up,save the last dance.
chinese food:orange chicken,chow mein,teriyaki chicken.
indian food:mango lasi
mexican food:fried rice,enchiladas,tacos.
Music: evanescence,lincoln park,rascal flats,celine dion,switchfoot,nickelback,usher,
Activities: reading,boughering (sword fighting)
T.V. shows: ufo,mythbusters,discovery and history channel.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
I had to put this on here...i nearly died from laughing...
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor will I insist that their House colors indicate that they are "covered in bees"
Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology"
"I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
I am not allowed to attempt to breed a liger
The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable "Polishing my wand" in the common room is not
Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept
I will not start every Potions class by asking Professor Snape if today's project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant
It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin that "Once you go Black, you never go back"
I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
I am not to refer to the Potions classroom as "Kitchen Stadium"
I will not tell Ron and Hermione to "Get a room" whenever they start to fight
I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha
Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
Sirius Black is not #24601
I will not lick Trevor
I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is
I will not change the password to the prefects' bath to "Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty"
I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey
I will not offer to pose nude for Dean Thomas
I am not allowed to ask Hermione and Ginny if they know what a 'menage a trois' is
I will stop asking when we will learn to make "Love Potion Number Nine"
I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
I will not sell pennies as priceless, Muggle collector coins
I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony"
Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled "firewhiskey"
I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the force"
Locking random pairs of people in the astronomy tower is NOT a good way to perpetuate the race of wizards. Especially if both parties are male
I will not make cracks about how the unicorns refuse to go near Ginny, even though we all know they prefer virgins
When covering the chapter on painkilling potions, I will not turn in a bottle of Tylenol claiming it's the same thing, only better-tasting
The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smartasses and the Junior Death Eaters
I should not refer to DADA professors as "canaries in the coal mine"
I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library
Professor McGonagall does not have an inappropriate relationship with Mrs Norris
Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying, "The library is closed for an indefinite time period" amusing in any sense
I will not attempt to make Professor's Trelawney's predictions come true
I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwart's smartest student is in another house
I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
If a classmate is jingling the change in his pockets, I will not laugh at him for "playing with his Knuts"
Madam Hooch is not a black-market source for “moonshine”
I will not ask Madam Hooch if she would like to "test-ride my broom”
I got most of these quotes off of Madd Kougars profile because they made me burst out laughing or i think their very true
My favorite quote of all time:
"I called your boyfriend gay and then he hit me with his purse."
25 Reasons To Thank My Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
12 things you shouldn't say to a police officer
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas )
Stupidest Last Words In The History Of Mankind:
What does this button do?
It's probably just a rash.
Are you sure the power is off?
The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
Which wire was I supposed to cut?
I wonder where the mother bear is.
I've seen this done on TV.
These are the good kind of mushrooms.
It's strong enough for both of us.
This doesn't taste right.
I can do that with my eyes closed.
I've done this before.
Well, we've made it this far.
I'll just put my head in it to make sure.
Don't be so superstitious.
Now watch this.
Look Ma! No Hands!
Don't worry, it's not contagious.
Of course it's safe.
It can't get any worse...
There's only one way to find out!
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on "Start"?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff??
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal? --
Pick the month you were born:
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
Other--because I'm a Ninja!
Combine and see what you get!
A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see that the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad.'
With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.
I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercings, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.
But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself.
P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house.
Call when it is safe for me to come home...
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Why America has some issues:
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. That's why when I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you
THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
This has got to be one of the most clever brainteasers I've seen in a while.
THE MORSE CODE:
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
._.s_s _ If you're a girl and you've ever
Unsafe External Link