Author has written 6 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Ninja Turtles, Fullmetal Alchemist, CSI: Miami, and Gears of War.
TEN USELESS FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Has lived in the same city and state for the passed seventeen years.
2. Freestyle motocross if my all-time favorite sport.
3. The X-Games are my superbowl of sports along with Wrestlemania.
4. Can't stand being late to anything, and always arrives early no matter what.
5. Doesn't believe that all blondes are dumb as I have met some really stupid brunettes and redheads in my lifetime thus far.
6. Not an early riser; cannot get up early to save my life.
7. My personal record on consecutive days in a row where I didn't sleep ever - three days.
8. Typical bedtime is 2am.
9. I love using random quotes and lines in conversations to throw people totally off.
10. Loves to get in the face of adversity and taunt it.
Biggest inspirations for writing:
Reading the works of other authors - professional and those here on Fanfiction - has always been the major source of inspiration for me. Seeing how others tell a story and direct the characters is fascinating for me and gives me a sort of guideline as to how a story should develop throughout the course of its telling. Karen Traviss has been a huge HUGE influence on me; a woman who can take one of the most bad ass of bad ass fictional cultures ever created - the Mandalorians of the Star Wars universe - and make them so much more than they've ever been portrayed before is just pure win and awesomeness in my book of nerdom. Karen's novels for the expanded universe of Star Wars, and even the few that she has written for the Gears of War series has floored me, they've been such a teaching tool that I push myself to look for ways to improve in my own way of writing.
Music is another massive inspiration for my writing. I hear a song that somehow manages through its lyrics to connect to whatever I'm focused on, and it just drives me to use the emotion stirred up to write something that equals the intensity and reflects the idea. God's Gonna Cut You Down, Running Up That Hill, Heron Blue, New Divide; these are just a few of the songs that have thus far inspired my writings in the Gears of War universe and add a soundtrack that I already hear in my head.
My own in real life events also drive my writing. Getting my frustration, aggression, and irritation out through writing a brutal battle scene or expressing it through an original character has always been what drives me to write. A few of the oneshots that I've been currently refining are a direct example of this.
As of this moment I am putting up a note to let anyone and everyone who visits my page to let you know that due to personal/family/and just real life issues in general I will not be updating any of my stories or publishing anything anytime soon.