Author has written 37 stories for Degrassi, One Tree Hill, Instant Star, Heroes, Flight 29 Down, Harry Potter, Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Misc. Movies, Roswell, and Twilight.
About me: I live in Podunk, New England. I am not telling you my age, but suffice it to say I am, like most of the people on here, a young adult. I love my fandoms and I love my fanfics more. I write compulsively, spordically, and hopefully decently. I can be spotted walking my adorable and naughty German Shepherd/Chow Chow dog and wearing a Team Edward shirt. I will also probably have my nose buried in a Sarah Dessen book. That said, I think you have enough information to be bored out of your mind, so I'll let you get to the good stuff.
Fandom idiosyncrasies of the moment:
- Max and Liz. Everything (and I mean everything) else is fair game. I do have a special soft spot for Michael/Isabel, both with each other as my alien/alien OTP and with just about everyone else. Those two weren't always easy to like onscreen, but they are a goldmine waiting to be explored for the interested ff writer.
- Edward/Bella. Not, of course, that they can hold a candle to Alice/Jasper. Jacob... is a mixed bag for me. Away from the books, I can rationally say he isn't at all the devil, is even to be pitied just as much as Edward - but he still makes me want to chuck the books across the room during his scenes. But I am determined that any fics of mine that have him in it will show him in a three-dimensional and (hopefully) fair light. I also, despite a desperate hatred of BD, think that eighty percent of its problems would have been fixed if Leah and Jacob got it together and Seth was the wolf to imprint on Nessie.
- Harry/Hermione. Period. And, yes, I have read the books. ;) I also am open to many of the less popular (read: less sensational) UCs fandom has to offer, like Neville/Luna, Ginny/Drace, etc., etc., etc.
- Annie/Nick from The Invisible. I know, weird dysfunction at its best. Mostly I ship them AU. But their moments in the movie were intense and more often than not lovely. Apart from the slashy Pete/Nick undertones and the strangely asexual Annie/Marcus stuff, they were pretty much the flagship couple of that movie.
- Louis/Lyla from August Rush. These two took over my mind as soon as I saw them.
Story Updates as of July 17, 2009:
Collide: Last few chapters pending.
Reconstructing Madonna: I'll do my best to get the rest of the written updates posted here on ff, although there doesn't seem to be much interest in the story. After I've uploaded chapter fifteen, updates will become sporadic. I love this story to bits, though. It's not going to hang unfinished in cyberspace.
Things We Left Behind: I am still optimistic - I think this story is going to be five chapters minimum, which means that I feel a lot less pressure to update because I'm climbing a bunny hill instead of Mount Everest. Don't give up on this story!
Ten Thousand Miles: This was actually updated less than a month ago. Whoo! But this story is slow going; it might be awhile before another chapter.
Trick of the Light: This story is as emotionally wrenching as 'Madonna' for me, but for some reason it's not flowing anywhere as neatly. I think it's mostly because I am of so many minds about this story - there are so many directions I want to go, but I know how it has to go and the two visions aren't always lining up. That said, I am going to try to sit down and write ya'll something very soon.
Wreck of the Day: Umm... this story is pretty much dead. But once again, you never know. Just don't be on the edge of your seat waiting for an update.
- First order of business are my two fics for the Support Stacie Auction, which despite being deplorably late will indeed be up and posted by the end of July. One is a fluffy AU Edward/Bella, and the other will be delightfully dark, twisty and Michael/Isabel.
- Raychel and I have taken a challenge from killjoy over at Roswell Fanatics. It includes a teenage Tess emerging from her pod ten years late, conventional pairings, and most likely a strange blend of angst, humor and Serious Alien Plottiness.
- Another Mi/I Roswell story may be coming from me soon. Or two. It all depends on what flows and what I get the chance to write. One involves a Cliffhanger twist on 'The End of the World' and the other picks up right after 'Who Died and Made You King?'
- Yet another Roswell story of mine that needs to be written is an M/L story, set post-EOTW, and it involves Max doing the leaving for once - only, of course, he conveniently forgets to tell anyone that he's going. It's lucky that Liz is starting to get flashes from the objects that he's come into contact with, yes?
- I am also considering writing about five thousand different Twilight/Roswell crossovers, CC across the board. Will these be posted? Possibly. Will they be readable? Hopefully. I'd love thoughts on this combo.
Stories you must read RIGHT NOW:
Love and Gravity by hotandcold. Read it for her fabulous OC, Maura. Read it for the originality of the plot. Read it because she is all kinds of fabulous. Just READ. (And, you know, review too ;P.)
Everything by princesswingnut. Her stories are engaging, different, and almost all of them are completed to boot.