Author has written 1 story for Pirates of the Caribbean.
I would like to welcome you to my fanfiction profile. It's been a couple years since I've written fanfiction, and I must add that my writing has matured exceptionally. I have this website to thank. When I start college this fall (class of 2010!), I will return; have no fear. I have spent so much time on here skimming through hundreds of stories, few amazingly crafted. There is a whole knew generation of great authors that are going to emerge from here, and I am honored to be within this community. Life is quite precious indeed. I've certainly tumbled over my own two feet trying to make it. From our falls, our scratches and bruises, and the scars both physical and emotional are where the greatest stories can be congured. They lie deep within our souls haunting the back of our minds, while the devious little plot bunnies cause them to fester, causing a need so overwhelming we just need to let all flow out. It is the writer's curse.
Never trust anyone who claims to have and know the truth- by truth I mean the truth of everything. This is why I do not follow any specific religion. It's all corrupt. As Truman Copote wrote, "..the wind is pink and the grass is black...", has resonated deep within me. People live in blind faith these days never daring to look beyond what their leader tells them or searching for answers themselves. My "church" is nature, the soft whisper within the zephyr that whisps my delicate blond curls around, the tingle in my bones when I stand close to the ocean, sand scratching against my feet, the lengthy conversation between the early morning birds, the old stories and wisdom that sleeps inside the trees- their roots the veins that give life to Mother Earth, it's in the life giving and all powerful sun, and the gentle glow the moon casts at night for her most curious eyes. No one has the answer to all, because there is none. Out of fear though, people seek religion, because they lost that ability to truly connect to something larger than themselves, so the need someone to do it for them. The truth resides within us, running through our veins and every other living, breathing creature on this beautiful planet. Each truth is distinct and designed for its individual, and it's a life long journey of discovery for we may never have the answer, and that is the greatest mystery in all its devasting beauty. This is why I am a writer- to reveal clues to this great mystery, and perhaps show people a part of themselves as well.
What do I want to do in life? I want to be a journalist for one. Music is the expression of the universe, something anyone can understand. I want to write about metal, indie, and other obscure genres. Alongside, I wish to write short stories, poems, novels, you name it! It's worth the tackle. I have hopes of traveling the world and living in the countryside of England or France. At some point I will open a music venue and have a pub in an upstaris area- still mulling it all over. My main goal or purpose in life is to reach out to people, touch their souls. Plain and simple: I just get people. We all judge people, but this is something I've truly been working on, because I want to search for the light inside. Just like any other person I want to get married and have children as well. My problem is that I don't "fit" in well. Several times I've been called abnormal and labeled a number of things. I stopped caring about such trivial complexes of the teenage mind awhile back. It feels different, but in a good way. Maybe that's another part of growing up...
I am most likely Commodore Norringtion's BIGGEST fangirl. I am pretty sure that I'm Lord Cutler Beckett's biggest fangirl. My mom does not know who I like in the movies. I find this quite funny. She has a thing for Jack, and she freaks out when I tell her he's not hot. LOL!! I want to keep it this way. LOL!!
I don't know what kind of girl I am, but I do know what kind of woman I want to be.
Awesome websites to visit:
Awesome websites to visit:http/www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/marieantoinette/index.html
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fl7GLoqrQU (Lord Beckett-Everything Stops for Tea)
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0nWw3QRCmY (POTC AWE HP style)
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDGIq6Z2_c (Boy Meets World: Plays With Squirrels)
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus (Charlie the Unicorn)
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK13KAsk8X4 (Commodore Norrington Bringing Sexy Back)
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=skSksoO9Fek (Ethnic Cleansing Bears)
http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU_iZfe5Xa4(What if God had a Myspace)
http://www.youtube.com/user/FredHere is Fred's Youtube site. Visit it!!
Expertise: Talking, school, Dance Dance Revolution, fine arts, comedy, being a super duper friend, shopping, and other things I can't think of. Oh, I'm accidental prone and I'm told that I am absent minded.
Random Objects I like: toasters, curtains, my great great grandma's rocking chair, Norrie's feathery hat, handcuffs, pillows, Diet Coke cans, Kleenex, cups, books, construction paper, etc.
Places I wish to visit: France, Italy, Canada, Ireland, Scottland, Brittan, the North Pole, space, and Sweden.
Favorite Atists: Claude Monet, Marry Casatt, John Singleton Copley, Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, Michaeleangelo Buonarroti, and Ralph Sanzio
Favorite Artists In Music: Alesana, Mars Argo, Mayday Parade, Tool, Slayer, Job for a Cowboy(They're death metal.), Ludwig van Beethoven, Vivaldi, Louis Moreau Gottschalk, Band of Horses, Blink-182, Blue Oyter Cult, The Balck Dahlia Murder, New Order, Linkin Park, The Cure, The Radio Dept., Bring Me the Horizon, Panic! at the Disco, Greenday, Adept, White Chapel, Arcade Fire, Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, George F. Handel, etc. I dislike country and most mainstream music which consists mostly of pop and rap. The Lonely Island is an exception thought.
Favorite Books: Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Persuasion, Heart of Darkness, The Luxe, Marie Antoinette, The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette, Through a Glass Darkly, Harry Potter 1-7, To Kill a Mockingbird, Alien Agenda, Forest Gump, The Things They Carried, Hornblower's Navy, Da Vinci Code, Animal Farm, Connecticut in King Arthur's Court, Willy Wonka etc. And I daresay.. screw the whole Twilight series.
Favorite Video Games: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Legend of Zelda franchise, Animal Crossing, Halo, Dance Dance Revolution, Mega Man, Super Mario, Mario Party 1-8, Sonic, Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3, Super Smash Brothers Melee, The Sims, Harry Potter on the Wii, Kirby, Pokemon Stadium, any Pokemon versions, Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Story, Silicon Valley, Soul Calibur, Dynasty Warriors, Street Fighter, Donkey Kong, Final Fantasy 7, World of Warcraft, Warcraft, Banjo-Kazooie 1&2, Cruis'n World, 007, Wii Sports, Metroid, and more.
Favorite Time Period: I am in love with the 18th century. Especially for France and England. I have been fascinated by the Court of Versailles for a year now. I also love the fasion in this time period like those elegant dresses. My idol comes from this period as well, Marie Antoinette. She is my favorite queen, and we have very similar personality traits. You will always see me with a book associated with the 18th century. For some reason the history that took place in this time period is so cool to me. The American Revolutionary War, War against the pirates, The French Revolutionary War, the need for fredom and idependence.
T.V Shows: Pokemon, Monty Python, South Park, That 70s' Show, Grounded for Life, Full House, The Sarah Silverman Show, Little People Big World, Nancy Grace, Hardball, Best Week Ever, King of the Hill, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Will and Grace, Reba, Still Standing, Bernie Mac, Spongbob Squarepants, Arthur, Parental Control, Next, History's Mystories, Saturday Night Live, Big Love, Colbert Report, Lil Bush, Futurama, Mind of Mancia, Myth Busters, 10 Years Younger, What Not To Wear, Dr.Phil, How It's Made, Deadliest Catch, Dog Whisperer, The Planets, Secret Lives of Women, Mystery Diagnosis, Untold Stories of the ER, Punk'd, Get Color, Sex in the City, Law and Order, CSI Miami, Cosby Show, Angel, Fresh Prince, In Living Color, Robot Chicken, The Office, Greek, Kyle XY, I Hate My Thirties, Hogan Knows Best, Survivor Man, Entourage, Growing Pains, and probably more.
Favorite Movies: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Avatar, Inception, American Pie(all of them), Marie Antoinette, Casino Royale, Forrest Gump, Close Encounters, Accepted, Never Been Kissed, All Pirates of Carribean 1-3, Epic Movie, The Queen, Fahrenheit 9/11, Titanic, Romeo + Juliet, Wizard of Oz, All Harry Potter movies, Back to the Future trilogy, Blades of Glory, Stardust, All Harry Potter movies, Devil Wears Prada, Napoleon Dynamite, Casablanca, To Kill a Mocking Bird, Lost Boys, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candals, Meet the Parents, Meet the Folkers, Date Movie, Epic Movie, The Day After Tomorrow, 8 Mile, The Green Mile, It, O' Brother Where Art Thou, Spiderman 1-3, War of the Worlds, Signs, Kill Bill volumes 1 & 2, Bigger Longer and Uncut, Cronicles of Narnia, Shrek 2, The Little Mirmaid, Snow White, Cinderella(the first and only true one), Aristocats, Sound of Music, the 2007 Hairspray movie, Grease 1-2, etc.
Harry Potter House I'm in (teehee): Raven Claw "Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind." ~ The Sorting Hat
My favorite oxymorons:
1. anarchy rules
2. tapped live
3. living dead
4. alone together
5. same difference
6. virtual reality
7. personal computer
8. plastic glasses
9. pretty ugly
10. work party
11. agree to disagree
12. artificial intelligence
13. boyish grandpa
14. clean dirt
15. clever fool
16. casual sex
17. domestic violence
18. educational television
19. freezer burn
20. gourmet sandwich
My fondest memories... :0)
I remember the very first time I saw Pirates of the Caribbean. My dad took me to go see it with one of his friends. From the moment the movie started, my life was forever changed. I also particulary remember the very first time a laid eyes on the very dashing Commodore James Norrington. I squeeled like the little tweeny I was. This got the attention of my dad. "What?" he asked.
"Shut up! He's talking." I ordered. He just gave me a weird look.
One day when I was walking to my friends house, I saw these little kids having a B-day party. They asked me to come over, so, me being me, I went over to whish the kid a happy birth day and eat their cake. :P
Before I could say taco, those little 5 and 6 year old munchkins yelled "Attack" and jumped me. They kicked, pinched, slapped, and pulled my hair. One kid gave me a wedgy and ripped my panties:(
I manged to scramble away from them to run across the street. HA!! They could not cross it. I yelled to their faces that harbored defeat, "This will be the day that you almost caught Beth!"
1. "While I resepct the Judeo-Christian ethic, as well as the eastern philosophies and of course, teachings of Muhammed, I find that organized religion has corrupted those beliefs to justify countless atrocities throughout history. Were I to attend church, I would be a hypocrite." -Steven Hyde
2. "Various things of various natures..." -me
3. "I'm going to go to your Amish Community, and we are going to do a diferent kind of barn raising." -me
4. "It's an umbrella term." -me
5. "God puts people into other peoples' lives for a reason." -me
6. "It takes a man to chose the woman he loves over his mom." -me
7. "Love is an excuse for people who are too afraid to be alone" -Caiti (another BFF)
8. "I love...cake?" -Eric Froman
9. "I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life. (Lois knocks Peter out.)
10. "How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off." - Stewie
11. "It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual'?" -Stewie
12. "Kenny's family is so poor that yesterday they had to put their cardboard box up for a second mortgage." -Eric Cartman
13. "See the pickle. Fear it!!" -me
14. "Behold!! The Mighty Twinkee of Wonders!!" -me
15. "I know what you know, and you know what I know. BUT, you don't know that I know what you know, and I dont know that you know what I know. So, how do we know?" -me
16. "Makin' a smoothie with Bigfoot." -me
17. "Ashley, do what your mom said. You need to dig deep down. OK. You have three holes, so pick one. Then dig deep down to find your center core." -me
18. Jack Sparrow: (Wakes up and sees Elizabeth burning the rum) No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade... the rum!
19. Chazz(Blades of Glory): No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby more then I love this brush.
20. Chazz: Personal philosphy? Clothing optional.
21. Chazz: Did you carve up any ice... with your weiner?
22. Chazz: (to Jimmy's voice mail) If we went to a Halloween party dressed as Batman and Robin, I'd go as Robin. That's how much you mean to me...
23. Jimmy(Blades of Glory): Hi, you've reached Jimmy, if you can dream it, you can do it!
24. Jimmy: I'm getting sick, you smell like aftershave and taco meat!
25. Jimmy: (to Katie) I like your... buttons.
26. Jimmy: When I was eight, my dad had me get a circumcision to minimalize air resistance.
27. In front of enormous "Capture The Dream" sign
28. Jimmy: You ruined my dreams!
29. Ron(Chamber of Secrets): Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?
30. "I have to know." -me
31. Forest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
32. Mrs.Gump: You have to do the best with what God gave you.
33. Forest Gump talking to Jenny's grave: "You died on a Saturday morning. And I had you placed here under our tree. And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground. Momma always said dyin' was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't. Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. About to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth every day. Teaching him how to play ping-pong. He's really good. We fish a lot. And every night, we read a book. He's so smart, Jenny. You'd be so proud of him. I am. He, uh, wrote a letter, and he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to, so I'll just leave it here for you. Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away."
34. Forest: "And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free."
35. Forest: "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere."
36. Forest: "Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was running!"
37. Forest: "Stupid as stupid does."
38. Forest: "You know it's funny what a young man recollects? 'Cause I don't remember bein' born. I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world."
39. Forest: "My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on."
40. Jenny: Were you scared in Vietnam?
41. Forest: "That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going."
42. Forest: "I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both."
43. Jenny: Do you ever dream, Forrest, about who you're gonna be?
44. Jenny: "Run, Forest, fun!"
45. Mike from Mystery Science Theatre 300: "There! I think I've taught you not to rebuff my wiener innuendo."
46. Mike: (about a man who just had his arm ripped off) "And ironically he collapses into an arm chair."
47. Joel from MST3K: What do you want for Christmas, Crow?
48. Tom Servo from MST3K: "YEAH! WHY AM I CHEERING, I DON'T KNOW, BUT YEAH!"
49. Crow: "This is really something. I don't know what, but it's something."
50. Tom: "Hornets don't make honey … I found out the hard way."
My Personal Philosophies(How I See This Little Blue Bouncy Ball a.k.a The Earth):
1. Don't be a fool wrap your tool.
2. When life gives you lemons, suck them.
3. You only live once.
3. Too young to drink, too old to Trick-or-Treat. (I guess I'm middled aged.)
4. Life is like mystery meat. It is up to you to figure it out.
5. Young people want to get older. Old people want to get younger. I say, "Get on with your lives."
6. I saw one episode of Numbers. It's like a rip-off of CSI, and the show doesn't get into the beginning quick enough. There is too much "side stuff" that does not have anything to do with the problem in the show.
7. We all know that on the 4th of July we, in United Sates of America, celebrate our independence. The only thing is that we don't have that much freedom anymore. In the past decade the government has been slowly taking our rights away. For example freedom of speech is starting to become obsolete. We can't speak out in public, because we either get arrested or condemned for a very long time. Another thing is that the government won't tell us what is really going on in the world. There are too many political parties, and it gets hard determining who is right. I hope that I am not the only one who notices but it seems that our country is turning Communist. If this is the case then our "Four Fathers" fought for nothing, because we are so wrapped up in the what's happening that we are losing our morals.
8. What I like about digital cameras is that they allow us to reminisce instantly.
9. Since when is finger puppet OK as a noun?
10. To me, strangers are family that I haven't met yet.
11. If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you tried.
12. The really bad people, like muderers, go to Hell. Not the cool parts with the partiers, but the lame one without air conditioning.
13. He who laughs last probably doesn't understand the joke.
14. True friends always stab you in the front.
15. Skydiving - Good to the last drop.
16. A penny saved is a congressional oversight.
17. A day without sunshine is like ... night.
18. What if there were no hypothetical situations?
19. Dyslexics of the world untie! (I love this one, because I have Dylexia!!)
20. Forgive your enemies, but remember their names.
21. Honesty is the best policy. But insanity is a better defense.
22. There is a difference between talking TO your child and talking AT your child.
23. It takes forty-six muscles to frown, but only four to flip them the bird. You do the math.
24. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
25. Duck tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
26. When there's a will, I want to be in it.
27. Everyone has a photographic memory, but some don't have the film or are unable to get it developed.
28. Although, I'm not too fond of the Republican's views, I have to say that there is something to Reaganomics.
My Own Definitions of Every Day American Words:
Fishing(verb): tricking and killing
Hibernation(noun): something we all strive for; a very long state of sleep with no bathroom breaks; bears can pull it off
Spam(noun): 'meat' that never goes bad; annoying advertisements we get in e-mails
Thing(noun): an inanimate object of some orgin (adjective): to describe something that you do not know the name of; 'thingie' can also be used as a modifier
Ironic(adjective): used to describe a situation where everything goes horrible or amazing; the opposite of which you may think will happen; in the case of everything going horribly wrong it is funnier when it happens to someone else; Alanis Morissette song Ironic is a horrible example
Ginormous(adjective): a really big thing of epic proportions
My thoughts on movies I have seen:
The Lake House:
Since the two people in the movie could communicate with each other (threw a mail box) in different times I am going to some how find a mail box that is a port-hole to hell, and send myself a note telling me to wait until it comes out on DVD. This is how I would write the note thing.
Dear Beth, It's me well actually you. I am from the future 3 weeks from today. We have space suits and flying cars. There will be robots that do what you tell them to do. You will start to get food powers which will let you turn things into food.
P.S.-Don't see the lake house. Wait until it comes out on DVD.
Well, how did you like that? Try finding a mail box port-hole to hell thingie, and send yourself a note. Play a prank on yourself.
Everyone has to admit that this was an instant classic when it first hit the theatres. It has a way of touching your soul and jerking those tears right from your eyes. It brought out the old traditions of the south in a good light. Like the close ties/relationships of poeople in their community, southern charm and hospitality, and amazing food. I come from souther/western part of Georgia, and I was raised to be a "Southern Belle". My family roots come from Alabama just like our beloved Forest.
Forest Gump is not all that smart, but he has a bigger heart than most people. He grew up at the time the Civil Rights Movement was comming to an end, and war in Vietnam began to happen. He never judges anyone. He has an innocence about him that is infectious to us. While our country was going through dramatic changes, he did not let any of that break him.
In my opinion, I think that Tom Hanks did an excelent job at portraying him. Forest Gump will always be the heart of America.
Elizabeth: The Golden Age:
I have just seen this movie. If you were to give me one word to describe it, I would reply "Briliant". This was a sectacular movie. It captured the essence of the time period as well as the mood perfectly. Cate Blanchett portrayed her magnifcantly.
This movie was very accurate with the traditions and values as well. It also brought out how women were looked down upon. This displayed how much courage an strength Elizabeth had. I give this movie four stars.
I am Legend:
It wasn't what I, along with several other viewers, was expecting it to be. However, I was still left in awe. This movie brings out some very realistic and possible theories. That is what got to me the most.
Will Smith plays a man name Robert, who thinks that he is the last man on Earth, with the exception of his dog, Sam. He is also trying to find a cure for the disease as well. During this lonely time and fear, he lightens it up with some comic relief. He communicates with mannequins that he has set up at various parts of New Yourk City.
99.9 percent of the world population was infected with an air born disease, causing them to become sort of like zombies. The disease mutated from a strain of measles, which were used as a cure for cancer in 2009. The concept obviously backfired, leaving 90 percent of the world dead from the virus, 9 percent infected with it, and less than 1 percent imune to it by 2012. With the current threat of a world wide flu pandemic, something similar to this is possible, minus the zombie thing.
This is a very entertaining movie to see that has a fantastic core plot. I don't recommend this for dog lovers though. Well, after seeing this movie, I came to a conclusion. If a cure for cancer is created in the near future, I'm going to take my chances with cancer.
National Treasure: Book of Secrets:
When I first saw the previews for this film I thought, "Oh, God! Another one of those Disney sequels." The best on going series of box office hit movies that Disney has pulled off was Pirates of the Caribbean. So, I had that glimpse of hope that it would be just as great, not like Lion King 3 1/2 for example.
It turned out to be awesome, but not worth watching over and over again like POTC. Riley was sexier than ever, and there was some drama going on between Ben and Abby. Those were amazing factors to accompany the movie. The plot line was full of action, and, to top things all together, it stayed true to History.
I was very impresed with beginning starting out with the ending of the American Civil War. It was realistic and easy to understand for someone who doesn't know very much about said war. The person who played John Wilkes Books, Lincoln's assasinator, strikingly looked exactly like the original guy's photo. With the conspiracy twist, it made me go, "Hmmmm..."
How I feel about the existance of extraterrestrial life:
I was just watching a video on youtube that had a slide show of alien pictures. Some of the comments PISSED me off. I have to admitt. A lot of these photos seem fake, but I do believe that aliens exist.
OK. Earth. For every grain of sand on this planet there are 1 billion stars. We haven't even searched a whole grain!! Even bacteria from other planets can be considered extraterrestrial. Our universe is expanding faster than ever now. There are trillions of planets out there, and the possibility that life exists out there is ginormous.
Europa(one of Jupiter's moons) has evidence of water on it. The outer surface of this moon is frozen, but scientists think that there may be life under there. If that's true then the next question would be: Inferior or Superior life? We could have galactical 'nextdoor neighbors' and know nothing about them.
Another thing is that UFO/alien sightings have increased dramaticaly in the past five years, and the government is ignoring and covering it up. Statistics state that one out of seven people in the world will, or has or knows someone who's had at least a CE-1(close encounter of the first kind). Ufologists(people who's profession is studying the UFO/alien phenomena) around the world are saying that in the near future there will be a massive alien encounters.
This is something we cannot ignore. They have been visiting our planet for thousands of years. My theory is that they are planning to truely show themselves to us. Since we've started getting more technologically advanced, they are beginning to understand that we are becomming capable of doing extrordinary things. This can pose a threat to them and they can pose a threat to us. My biggest fear is when this day comes, we won't have the right authorities handling this situation. Especially, since this planet's countries cannot get along with each other.
Another theory is that our planet is already envolved in something like a "Galactic Federation", according to David Icke(author of the Bigest Secret). He believes it's through all these secret societies like the Free Masons, Skull and Bones, Priory of Sion, Eastern Star, and Bilderberg. To me this theory makes a lot of sense. They keep several secrets passed down for several years.
I know that you are probably laughing your ass off right now, because your maturity level is so low that you cannot ponder different things that may question your belief system. Believing in UFOs/aliens has a lot to do with your intelligence, cultural beliefs, race, and even your upbringing. The steriotipical idea of a person who is a 'believer' is someone who is a 'farmer' or some 'uneducated person'. I find this to be complete bull shit.
It's society's fault that speaking of 'such things' is taboo and sacreligious. No it's not. Think about it; no one criticizes anything about what's on TV these days, or who's doing whatIt seems when sensitive topics are brought up(i.e politics, religion, UFO/aliens, etc.) that people push the idea away, not wanting to hear a thing about it. Is our planet so afraid to know the truth? Maybe this is why our government keeps so many things from us. I bet that you would get a kick out of this. There is more evidence proving that aliens exsist than God, himself. Just take this idea in. You can't see God, but you believe in him. How about gohsts? Can believing in UFOs/aliens not be the same?
Well, my point is that it is the MOST egotistical, ignorrant, and closed minded way for a human being to think that we are the only superior life form in this universe. People, they are here. We are just as alien to them as they are to us. Get over it, stop living in your own world, pull that stick out from your prissy little ass and open your eyes for once.
If you have like 1,000,000,000 of these 'copy and paste' things, copy and paste this to your profile. Now you'll have 1,000,000,001.
If you've ever fallen asleep in class, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you get so into telling someone about your character because you know and can explain them like they were actually in POTC and get pissed when they look at you and ask 'Who's that?' copy and paste this into your profile.
Best friends never abandon each other. Yet we are all human; we make mistakes. Everyone, that is, except Jesus. If you can claim Jesus to be one of your best friends, copy this into your profile.
If the characters you drool over and the characters your friends drool over come from different generations, paste this into your profile.
If you have spent more then two hours on the phone in one day, put this in your profile.
If you are so obsessed with musical theatre that you randomly start quoting it, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever suppressed the urge to shout, "Anarchy! Revolution, justice screaming for solution..." at some random time in your life copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile
A friend calls you while you're in jail, a good friend visits you while you're in jail and a best friend will be sitting next to you yelling, "THAT WAS AWESOME LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!" If you have a best friend copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a wall while being total sugar high copy this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you don’t believe in stereotypes, copy this into your profile.
If you have an iPod and love rocking out to it, post this in your profile. (I have the iPod Touch, baby!!)
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile
If it completely pisses you off when someone says being gay is gross, then copy and paste this into your profile. (My cousin, whom I love to death, is gay.)
If you've ever laughed so hard tears streamed down your face, you banged your head/hands repeatedly on a table, and received weird looks from everyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are crazed and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bare bating, dolphin hunting chimp slavery etc.) then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've actually tried to count how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you were sad when Steve Irwin died, copy this into your profile. (Wandering teen started this one)
Becuase of the above, if you get sad watching anything Steve when he says "This thing can kill me" about an animal, copy this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
Pyromaniac? Put this in your profile. (YAY FIRE!)
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you want to sue both Disney and Nick for various reasons, copy and paste this in your profile
If you hate Elizabeth Swann, burn destroy and or get rid of in any painful way possible all pictures posters,ect. of her THEN copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think Elizabeth Swann should get run over by a bus, copy and paste this to your profile. Well she should!
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-Five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list, Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmuisc, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minamoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy the Mary-Sue Slayer, Harry's Girl 01031992, WanderingTeen ~DESEPERE ROMANTIQUE~, dark-hearted rose, phantomphan1992, The Angel's Mask, goody goody gumdrop 06
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i find that i am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you are completely obsessed with and/or have a major crush on Captain Jack Sparrow Will Turner Lord Cutler Beckett, or James Norrington and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and put the ones you like in Italix.
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If, for some odd reason, you thought that lord Beckett’s death was a little un-necessary, and you noticed that it was a miracle that something from the ship didn’t conk him in the noggin when he was about to die, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have seen POTC:AWE and can't stop thinkin about it for 1 second and it's killing you that you have to wait to get it on DVD, put this on your profile
The majority of PotC fangirls squeel over only Jack or only Will. If you squeel about Commodore Norrington in any way shape or form, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Norrington's bossy, but you still love him, copy and paste this to your profile. Remember, you can't spell Norrington, without, NO.
If you scream "JAMES!" and sob every time you watch 'Choosing A Side' scene in POTC3, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, copy and paste this into your profile. (hums a Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me)
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If High School Musical bothers you for any particular reason, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If your beautiful and a nerd on the inside, and this scares the preps, because you look like you should be with them, but you respect all people. Then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the only one in your group of friends or people who surround you that has a crush on Lord Cutler Beckett, and your friends/people who surround you think it's a creepy lust thing, then copy and paste this into your profile. Remember your not alone. We are just scattered in various parts of the world.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Archangel's Requiem, Lady Sakura of the Fated, Emy Em Em, Kiska King, ButWhyIsAllTheRumAlwaysGone?, goody goody gumdrop 06
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever imagined yourself killing off a fictional character so that you could steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believed that in the 2006 Marie Antoinette movie that Louis the 16th realy was head over heals for Marie, because he gave her those looks copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Homophobia is wrong copy and paste the apove into your profile.
If you know several people who deserve to be hated as much as MarySues, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love all the "copy and paste this into your profile" sentences...COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you want to fire and/or sue those bloody weather men for giving you false hope so often (for snow days or something)...Copy and paste this to your profile, so we know who to call when we lead an angry mob :)
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever heard of National Talk Like a Pirate Day, copy this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever sung "I've Got a Jar of Di-irt, and Guess What's Inside it" (from Dead Man's Chest) while brushing your teeth, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever sung “99 Bottles of Rum on the Wall” all the way down, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and your friend had a discussion about whether the locker should now be called Will Turner's locker, but you thought Davy Jones' locker had a better ring to it copy this into your profile.
If your one of the people who could perfectly understand Jack Sparrow's confusing rants and when you friend all had confunded epressions on their faces you were like, well duh that made perfect sense. Copy this into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop stalking lucky and let him have his lucky charms, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you finished reading HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS and consider it amazing, and to be your favorite book out of all seven, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've noticed that every person Elizabeth Swann kisses is killed,copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried during/after reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this in it to make it even longer.
If you have ever seen an adult act like a gangsta or use slang and were freaked out, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't know why people can't get it through their heads that members of the opposite sex can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in magic, copy this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this into your profile.
If you ran up a down escalator copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a really great friend you've met over the internet and think that the paranoid people who say you shouldn't talk to people over the internet should go shove their megaphones somewhere unpleasant, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think villians rock and are da bomb, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are a fangirl of any villain, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you love POTC, Warriors, Sonic, or Starfox, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever bawled over your favorite character dying in a movie, video game, or book, copy and paste this into your profile!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
You know when you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
You know you're a 90's kid if...
You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"
You've worn shorts and felt stylish
You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club
You used to love playing with your MY Little Pet Shop
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons
You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had fluffed bangs
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off"
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.
You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates
You wore socks over leggings scrunched down
You remember boom boxes v.s. CD players
You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare"
You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
You played and or collected "Pogs"
You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN Power Ranger
You owned a Skip
You had at least one GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere - Tamagotchi ring a bell?
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles
Yikes pencils and erasers were the shit
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out
You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said
You thought Brain woud finally take over the world
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS
You can remember dance tunes such as "Mr. Vain"...
You remember watching Live and Kicking
You read "Shout," "Miss" and occassionally "J17!"
You had light up sneakers or "blinkers" for slang.
Wait Wait...let's not forget OLD NICK shows...Alex Mac, Salute Your Shorts, My Brother and Me, Rocko's Modern Life, the ORIGINAL Rugrats, DOUG!! Cousin Skeeter, Hey Arnold, Clarissa Explains it All, The OLD All That, Pete and Pete yeah the OLD nick days rules
Name? Sara Elizabeth M. (I go by Beth the nickname of my middle name)
Were you named after anyone? I was named after a Fleetwood Mac song called Sara
Do you like your name? I guess so. It's meaningful...somehow.
Were you adopted? No
Siblings? Older brother, younger brother and sister
Eyes? Hazel. Sometimes green, sometimes brown.
Hair Color? platinum bonde I guess
Height? 5'1 and a half (I'm short and proud) The perfect hight for Beckett. LOL!!
Hobbies? top 5: writting, reading, walking, talking on the phone, and creating random crafts with everyday house hold items(I think I might invent a new type of art...Hmmmmm...) LOL!!
Fondest Moment? Sitting on the beach at midnight at one with the ocean.
Proudest Moment? I am a strong woman and men will no longer push me around.
Choice of Indulgence? The internet and shows as in music (metal/punk/screamo/indie)
Black or White? Both. I find using both is quite classy.
Pink or red? Pink!! Baby!!
Blue or Light Blue? It depends on how I'm feeling, or what I'm doing.
Die or Kiss a Spider? Kiss a spider.
Die or Lose Your Hearing? I would die if I couldn't listen to music!
Dogs or Cats? 3 dogs and a black cat
Hugs or Kisses? I will take both, please:0)
Happy endings or sad and depressing endings? Happy ending, but somtimes my idea for a happy ending isn't for others.
Summer or Winter? I love winter. Christmas and snow. It's all so romantic.
Favorite Smell? The cinamon and apple smell of my great aunt's house.
Favorite song? There are way too many to choose from.
First thing you notice in a guy? Their face, hair, and smile. (He must have almost perfect teeth.)
Last thing you ate? sushi
Last person you talked on the phone with? Olivia
Last Thing You Purchased? Kystals. LOL! They're called White Castle up in the Northern part of the USA.
Last Thing you said? I would trade my grandma in for an evening with the Commodore. ;)
Last Movie you saw at a movie theater? Inception
You wear glasses or contacts? No. The doctor says I have 20/20 vision. I can read the last two lines on that thing you read.
Hat size? I don't know. I just pick one up.
Shoe size? 7
Least favorite part on your body? I'm small/slim but I'm curvy like a crazy straw and I have unruly curly hair. In this day and age I'm not considered "attractive" in this country. I'm not an Amazon or some fucking cheerleader preppy bitch. lol
Least favorite part about yourself? When I go through a hard emotional time, I tend to blame the whole situation on myself. It makes somethings harder to get over, and can make me sick.
Least Favorite Food(s)? I'm alergic to onions. I hate certain type of peppers, and bread & buttler pickles
Least favorite clothing company? Walmart
Favorite clothing company? Mod Cloth, American Eagle, Hollister, Old Navy, Kunacans, Pac Sun, and Hot Topic(I don't like the giant gothic pants with chains, well not for me. It looks cool on other people, who make it work.).
If you were a crayon what color would you be? coral
Do you think you are strong? I am strong mentally and slighty phisically. OK to be honest, I lost to a 7 year old in arm wresteling. I can't help it. I'm skin and bones. I am no pencil. I am simply a crazy straw.
Do you think you are pretty? I guess so.
Do you think? My mind thinks faster than me. I think about several things at once. Yet, I am quite absent minded.
Would you bungee jump? Sure
Would you become a vegetarian? Maybe.
Would you dye your hair a different color? I want to have pink in it.
Would you go skinny dipping? Hell Yeah!! I've already been skinny dipping. It feels free. LOL!
When was the last time you cried? Last night...
When was the last time you hit someone? I smacked Chriss in the arm in Walmart. He laughed too loud at this silly looking baby I pointed out. XD
When was the last time you were on fanfic? On it right now.
What do you hate the MOST? hypocrits, and absolutely fucked up people who harm others and living things
Who do you hate the most? Ignorant and unjust human beings.
What else do you hate the most? People who try to crush other peoples' dreams.
What are you wearing right now? My PJs. tank top and pyjama bottoms with cresent moons, stars, and clouds.
What are you listening to right now? Fences by Pheonix
What ice-cream flavor do you like the best? golden vanilla icecream home made or I go to the Marble Slab and get pepermint, rum, and coconut mixed together. YUM
What is your favorite chocolate company? Hersheys
Do you have kids? Nope.
Do you unite your shoes after wearing them? Sometimes. I mix it up. I like variaty in life. Say no to schedules.
Do you use sarcasm? Uh no. (said in sarcastic over tones) So yes. LOL!!
Do you swear? Fuck yeah. LOL!! LMAO!!