Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Fairy Tales, and Pride and Prejudice.
Hi everybody! Here's some information on this new author on the rise!
Year Started Using this Website: 2006 (to be exact the first day was june 23-my b-day!)
Favouite Foods: Apple Pancakes, Potato Pizza and Polachinktas (and virtual cookie for anyone who knows what a polachinkta is (though I probably spelt it wrong)
Anne Shirely and Gilbert Blythe (From Anne of Green Gables Series)
William Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet (From Pride and Prejudice)
Charles Bingley and Jane Bennet (From Pride and Prejudice)
James Potter and Lily Evans ( From Harry Potter)
Ron Weasly and Hermoine Granger (From Harry Potter)
Jack and Sally (From the Nighmare Before Christmas)
Christan and Satine (From Moulin Rouge)
Harry Potter (all but especially the third one -have read it 14 times!)...By: J.K.Rowling
Pride and Prejudice...By: Jane Austen
The Anne of Green Gables Series (but mostly the first one)...By:L.M.Montgomery
A Barrel of Laughs and a Vale of Tears...By: Jules Feiffer
Grimm's Fairy Tales (and these are stories I reccomend everybody read at least twice in their life. I also reccomend reading different versions of the stories-I'll list some of my favourite retold fairy tales:)
- The Looking Glass Wars...By: Frank Beddor
- Spindle's End...By: Robin McKinley
-Scarlet Moon...By: Debbie Viguie
- there are so many more-these are just some of my favourites
The Green Rider Series...By:Kristen Britain
Pure Dead Magic, Pure Dead Wicked and Pure Dead Brilliant...By: Debbie Glori
A Series of Unfortunate Events...By: Lemony Snicket
The Redwall Series...By: Brian Jaques
Lord of The Rings...By: J.R.R.Tolkein
A Longbottom Tale: Alright so everyone has a right to be mad at me for stopping writing this one but I am planning on continuing it...someday. I just lost interest and I'm not the first one on this site to do it so...please don't get too mad...
Innocent Intentions: Definately my favourite story I've written so far (not that there's much selection). I love my idea for this story and though I feel a little insecure about my writing I think it will all work out in the end. Also don't worry about me giving up on this one cause I think I've got a system that will prevent that: see once I finish writing the story of the frog prince I intend to end the story and write something else. When I feel up to it then I'll start part two and hopefully this will keep me into it. Thanks to all my reviewers!
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, DemonicLimey, MoonyIsTheMan, RubberPlant, Greenmaiden
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Repost this if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing your but off.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Canada.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage