Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Well, well! What do we have here? Since no set of rules has been provided, aside for common courtesy, I shall consider this Profile part as a trial for Originality & Power of the Inner Self. As such, I shall endulge your curiosity for nonsensical and utterly irrelevant information on my person.
I am a private being, who enjoys Birdwatching over video games and prefers ski jumping to football. I skate whenever I can (I do both ice & roller skating, at amateur level) and coffe is a constant component of my blood system. ... Reason enough for not jumping to serious conversations before my morning dose of cafeine.
I AM quite a stubborn person, of irritable independence & hesitating enthusiasm.
Cheese pasta and pancakes are addictive, as is mummy's cooking.
I am an Owl (native american sign), born the year of the Tiger, dominated by Green, who also thinks Black is quite fitting a non-colour.
(@.@) (@.@) I have a B.A. in Biology, and have just entered an MS program in Biological Sciences, focusing - obviously - on birds.
FOR Those Select Few who have made it this far in my profile and still posess the will to go on:
(@.@) Favorite quotes:
'Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference!' -- Winston Churchill.
'Whilst being eternally positive may not get you anywhere in life, the people it annoys along the way will make it worth it' -- Herm Allbright.
'Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.'-- Mark Twain.
'The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.'--George S. Patton
"If explosives didn't solve your problems you obviously weren't using enough of them."-- Unknown. aka "There are very few problems in the world that a fair quantity of explosive cannot solve" (_)
"The best advice I can give you is to ignore advice. Life is too short to be distracted by the opinions of others."
"No one can make you inferior without your consent"-- Unknown.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
3) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In"
5) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6) In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors"
7) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
8) Dont use any punctuation
9) As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
10) Ask people what sex they are. laugh hysterically after they answer.
11) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
12) Sing along at the opera.
13) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
14) Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day .
15) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
16) Have you co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
17) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
18) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!"
19) Tell your children over dinner, "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20) Post this on your profile to make someone smile. it's called therapy.