Poll: **NEW VOTING POLL with results to be added to already existing results** In Not everything is as it appears who do you think Canada/Matthew should end up with? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Inuyasha, Gundam Wing/AC, Digimon, Naruto, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Ok my name used to be Suzuko but since meeting new people and making friends (Those friends deciding to be weird and give me my first nickname) I'm going by Chiabride now. I am a very poor person who has little to no social life so if you read my stories please please I beg of you please review
A little about me: I am Female and through genetics I can trace my mother's ancestry to Irish, Scottish, German (Came to America 300 years ago due to religious persecution), and Native American / My Father's ancestry is Mostly Irish with minute Spanish and Jewish. My great grandmother on my dad's side came to this country from Ireland and while on the boat they gave her corn a vegetable she'd never even heard of before. I still have relatives in Derry.
Stories that I myself have written:
Not everything is as it appears: ACTIVE
Funny kind of love story: ACTIVE
The Great Digi-Disaster: Needing time for the unknown to bite me in the butt
Family: Being Revamped
Dimension Watchers Database Case File: GW: On Hiatus
Sasuke Uchiha the idiot: On Hiatus
Taken out of a real life conversation I had with a friend:
My friend: Hey where did you go?
Me: I went to get my food
My friend: Oh what are you eating?
Me: Hungary man!
My friend: Uh... I think cannibalism is a little extreme and illegal
Explanation: I live in Tennessee + my friend lives in Texas + Swanson stupid TV Dinner= Horrible Deliverance Joke
Same friend whole different conversation (Just going to call him Kyle from now on):
Me: For New Years I'm giving up alcohol
Kyle: I'll take it! Thanks Chiabride!
Me: [laughs at him]
Kyle: mine is my usually, save a grand by years end
Me: Have you succeeded?
Kyle: not so far?;n;
Me: that's okay I failed mine within the first week of this year
Me: It's not that I'm an alcoholic (Because I actually rarely drink) But it's all Castello del Poggio and their Moscato
Me: I also blame the Italians
Kyle: I have done nothing to encourage your drinking!
Me: I meant the Italians that made the wine
Me: Your Italian?
Kyle: the part I know most even though I'm mostly sweedish
Kyle: if you figure that one out your good
Me: Probably won't as soon as you said you were part Italian my mind flashed to what my mother said about my familly's genetic background and Hetalia now I have to ask was it the southern half of Italy your family came from or the norther half?
Me: Cool! [leaves to locate Sicily on Wikipedia... No one laugh because at least I knew it was in Italy and I can locate the place]
Me to Kyle: Of the two Italies your roots are linked to Romano!
Me: Who calls Germany a damn potato eater/ potato bastard.
Kyle: does it get me money?
Me: It get's you called a Tsundere
Kyle: I am not Faye!
Me: It's either that or you team up with an openly gay Hetalian.
Me: Although because he's part of the Nordics you are considered part viking.
Kyle: *shrugs* as long as he respects that I'm not
Kyle: my ass is not rent to own
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity (Stolen from A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian)
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ...
Post this on your profile to make someone smile thats just like you!