Author has written 1 story for Covenant.
Real Name: Heather
Gender: Female ... (glances down) I'm pretty sure I'm ... yep whew I was worried there for a sec!
Likes: Anime, manga, chocolate, ice cream, shonen-ai/yaoi, reading (fanfiction, manga, books in general), playing on my computer, horseback riding, some types of sushi, beef flavored ramen, Foamy the Squirrel, Legolas (Lord of the Rings, duh), and most importantly Orlando Bloom (he's so delicious, no?)
Dislikes: green tea (unfortunately)
Favorite Anime: Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Shamanic Princess, Armitage, Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Neon Genesis, Blue Seed, Naruto, DNAngel, Inuyasha, Peach Girl, Chobits, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Host Club ... (basically these are just the animes that I've seen or have)
Favorite Manga: DNAngel, Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play, Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden, Alice 19th, Meru Puri, Cardcaptos Sakura, Naruto, Princess Ai, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Magic Knight Rayearth, Sailor Moon, X/1999, Absolute Boyfriend, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne ... the list goes on ... (and actually, these are pretty much all the ones I've read)
Favorite Movies: V for Vendetta, Harry Potter (all of them), Underworld (all of them), Helen of Troy, Resident Evil (all of them), Memoirs of a Geisha... and LORD of the RINGS (YAY!), Twilight (But really Eclipse is the best)
I'm sure there's more for all of the favorites above, but I can't think of them right now_
X-tra: I want to be reincarnated as an anime character :P
-The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
-Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (actually pretty much all of the Ender Series)
-Harry Potter (all of them)
-Daughers of the Moon (all of them)
-Seventh Tower (all of them)
-Memoirs of a Geisha (all of - wait- oh .. hehe nevermind :P)
-Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer (Breaking Dawn is the BEST!)
No I am not one of those girls that only likes Twilight because they have something to do with vampires. Nor am I overly obsessed with vampires. It's a unique story that I was very entertained by. They are great books and I read them before anyone ever thought of making them into a movie. I think there is something to be said for that. Moving on ...
- "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water... BAM! A fucking bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I aks (axe) ya, would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot ya was wearing?" -Mona Lisa Vito, My Cousin Vinny (imagine this with a New York accent)
- "I only feel like an angel who was sitting on cloud 9, playing my harp without a care in the world, when all of a sudden, my wings were ripped off, sending me plummeting down to hell and the sulfurous abyss of pure misery." -Hideki, Chobits Vol. 1
- “Hey, look. A zombie.” he informed.
“Close the door!” Naruto shrieked in a high voice.
“Why? It won’t hurt us.” Sasuke insisted before bending his knees and patting his thighs, still facing the ‘zombie.’ “Here zombie. Come here zombie.” - Haunted House on the Hill, Fastforward (I totally love Fastforward ... she's the best)
- "Well, officer. This large group of people came running towards me with a cake on fire. I thought I was being attacked and acted accordingly." -Foamy, Restaurants
- "I'm not clumsy. I'm just accident prone." - Daniel Radcliffe (story of my life)
- "I'm having one of those things. You know, a headache with pictures." - Fry, Futurama
Most Annoying Quotes:
"Believe it!" -Naruto (he says it at least five times in... like every episode! Argh!) (in the english version)
Many people may have seen the name Konoko as an anonymous reviewer. Well yeah that was me before I registered with FF.net. I would have kept the name but someone else had already taken it :pouts: . Oh well!
May 9 2013
I am currently writing a Caleb/Reid Covenant fan fiction for my lovely sister princess-sakimi (yes she really is my sister). The first chapter is already posted and I plan on writing it to completion. Afterwards, or maybe during, I will be rewriting my Naruto fics to give them a more current sound and then reposting them. I will not be changing the story just the writing style.
As always please feel free to message me. I'm actually checking my email now.
August 13, 2014
To my readers, I am planning on finishing my Covenant fic. It's just slow going and I'm a procrastinator. I am so sorry. But I have not given up on it! Promise! So please do not give up on me. I'll try to get on top of it and more quickly. However, I am in graduate school, so I'm not really sure if I'll be able to do it as quickly as y'all would like. But I will complete it ... Eventually.
Unsafe External Link