Poll: Would you read a fic where Rukia sleeps with a lot of Bleach guys? She's not a slut - she loves each other them in their own way and each of them love her... There is a reason for her to sleep with multiple men, I swear there's a plot, I think. Vote Now!
Author has written 47 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Beyblade, Inuyasha, Ranma, Berserk, Bleach, Death Note, Hellsing, and One Piece.
FEB 17, 2010: ANYONE INTERESTED IN BETA-READING FOR ME??? (ICHIRUKI FICS!!!!!!!!!!!)
I usually give a week or so, and all I ask for is to look for awkward phrasing and grammar really. That's it. Looking for someone reliable and someone with time and someone who won't forget doing it. Please PM me.
September 21, 2010: Looking back on the previous note, I completely failed in getting a lot of writing done. Lack of inspiration, I dunno (or lack of IchiRuki in the manga LOL!). Encouragement (ie. reviews) help a lot and I actually started to write another multi-chaptered fic tentatively called, "Blue Blood." I have ideas and I write scenes out of order so we'll see how far I get. The fact is, most of my attempts for a multi-chaptered fic ends in a fail. Unholy isn't completely finished but most of it is there. Kingdom of Forever I've put on hold (well, I made some attempts and stopped). Harem/Rapture--I didn't even start. Okay. I know, I suck. Let me stick with Blue Blood and hopefully by Christmas I start posting. Now that I said it out-loud...maybe it'll happen.
BTW I'm still lookin' for a beta for Sinful (DBZ fic).
June 23, 2010: Been travelling a lot. One more trip and then...hopefully I get a lot of writing done. I *will* finish I love (it will never be over until Bleach is over anyways) but besides I love, there's nothing else really. Unless, perhaps, dare I try a multi-chaptered fic? Damn, I'm so lazy and sad and frustrated as of late. I just realized that I never wrote a real multi-chaptered IchiRuki fic...and I'm kinda scared.
December 17, 2009: Yes exams are over! More writing! Received an awesome fanart by pamianime for Death, Strawberry and Happily Ever After. =) Yataa! Link is below.
November 10, 2009: I wish everyday was my birthday. I've been thinking about writing another multi-chaptered Bleach story, but it will be controversial... Feel free to PM me about that...
Who do I ship:
Gohan/Videl (DBZ) - watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=lY7FDC5RQfs In the end it has the cutest clip ever with Trunks and Goten making fun of Gohan and Videl kissing!
Ichigo/Rukia (Bleach); Guts/Caska (Berserk); Gennosuke/Oboro (Basilisk); Inuyasha/Kagome (Inuyasha); Ranma/Akane (Ranma 1/2);Van/Hitomi (Escaflowne)
What anime/manga have you watched/read: Vision of Escaflowne (this show made me like anime), DBZ, Basilisk, Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, half of Getbackers (I will never finish it), Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO), Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Berserk, Lovely Complex, Claymore, Gundam Wing, Detective Conan (not a lot of episodes though since it's sooo long), Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied, Card Captors, Trigun, (part of) Kenshin, Gravitation, Ranma 1/2 (not all of it though), Chobits, Fushigi Yuugi, Trinity Blood, Vandread, and now recently Naruto!
:··-·´¯·-»¦ What stories are you working on?
If you don't see the name here, either on a hiatus or discontinued.
Blood on the Throne: Formerly known as The Reward, the Throne… It is in the process of being written. Ugh, I don't know when I'll ever get back to this.
Sinful A/U G/V- This is going to be my biggest/longest fic ever, and I rewrote the plot. I predict more than 50 chapters. I only wrote up to 40. My motivation for this is dried up but I will try and finish it. ALSO NEED BETA READER!
The One: An Inuyasha fic. Only written up to chapter 6. I probably won't finish this.
I love: Because I love Ichigo and Rukia together and I lack motivation to write real multi-chaptered fics, each point of why I love IchiRuki will inspire me to write a chapter/scene of them.
:··-·´¯·-»¦ What are you thinking for the future?
Kingdom of Forever: My serious attempt (and I think the seventh attempt) to write an IchiRuki multichaptered story. I have no real summary yet as I'm only writing randomness for it so far.
Gone and Back: Never wrote a drunken IR fic yet. I like it so far though.
Harem/Rapture: Rukia has a harem. That's all I know.
:··-·´¯·-»¦ Where's your full smut fics GD?
Smut galore! I'm not going to lie, I have smut waiting for you all. It's most IchiRuki smut, but to adhere to the rules of FF.N (cause it's so obvious that there are people who don't want me here and they will report my account) the actual sex part will be removed. However, I will provide a link to the full document so readers can enjoy! The only thing I ask is that you leave a review on the FF.N site because I never go to the other site. =.='
Follow my website link above or copy and paste the link below. =)
Pamianime drew this for Death, Strawberry and Happily Ever After~
Check it out! I absolutely love it! Thanks pamianime!
Tyrackwolfii's fanart for Chapter 20 of "I love"
Also, I have a deviant account (GDxx) where I started to draw stuff for 'I love'
Feel free to draw anything for my chapters ~ I absolutely LOVE IT!
// Kiss kiss
Lastly, a rant.
Why Reviews are Essential to Authors - because reviews are our writing juice (well mine at least).
1) Reviews encourage authors to write more. Seriously, the simple words "I love your story, continue!" makes the author feel that their story means something to someone else and motivates the author to continue. The only reason I continued Sinful and have the sudden spark to write more was because my friend inspired, well rather bothered me online to. She said she loved it and she'll love to read more, and kept going on... that just motivated me to finish it!
2) Constructive criticism is good. The author cannot pick up everything wrong with the story (if there is); we are only human. Good criticism is even better -- improving the author to be better.
If I go too far, which sometimes I do, let me know and I'll most likely fix it (I'm not fond of upsetting people), if asked nicely. If I go too far, and I don't change it, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. Not at all. Maybe I already have something written ahead (since most of my stories that I upload have more than several chapters already written) but for sure, I will absorb your criticism for the next project I'm writing.
3) It's a good way to network and make new friends. I have made many friends -- and between some of us our friendship has lasted years even when we never met each other -- when I read and reviewed FF here.
4) Hits don’t mean much. I could click on my own story a million times to get my hit count higher... or other people could just do that. Reviews mean so much more than hits, especially when there are inconsistent numbers between chapters.
5) Good reviews give authors warm, fuzzy feelings. Okay, if you love the author... give them some love man!
6) Some reviewers may inspire authors on a new direction. I have encountered times when I don't know where to go but reviewers have helped me.
7) Most importantly, authors get a chance to see who is actually reading the story. I may have already said this, but when there is a name to a review... we know a real person is actually reading the story. Again, hits don't mean that much.
8) It gives the author reason to write. It is one of my reasons why I write. If no one is reading my story, what's the point of writing it? THAT and fandoms die. Dying fandoms don't really tickle my imagination for some reason...
9) Some authors have interests lasting a day or so. Once upon a time, I wrote to escape. Now I write because partly, to connect, to flesh out fantasies but at the same time, ideas and obsessions flit and flutter and eventually dissipate. I had a burning to write a certain story, but I got sick and after a few days, I no longer have the motivation to do it, and going to scrap the whole idea together. >.
I can’t force you to review. No one can. But at least I can say every story I read, I review. I know the value of encouragement, supporting words and the impact it has on a writer. And it's funny when people add me to 'favourite' whatever and not review, I think, if you can click on that button, why not leave a review while you're there? It leaves me confuzzled.
Unsafe External Link