Poll: How should I proceed with updates for "Wake of a Storm"? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Princess Bride, Phantom of the Opera, Harry Potter, X-Men: The Movie, Ironman, and Batman Begins/Dark Knight.
Um, I like to write – duh... why else would I be here? – but it's only a hobby. I say that because I'm not yet getting paid for it, but someday... I'm also fond of sleeping, texting, listening to music, sleeping, reading, looking out windows, procrastinating, sleeping... But they've yet to create careers that can utilize those talents for profit. But when they do get around to inventing it... I'll be the CEO of that company...
I enjoy writing romance the most... Just because it gets me right here (my heart)! I also like to write humor, but no one else seems to appreciate my sense of humor! Well, I suppose that's not entirely true... It SEEMS that they don't get it... But that's okay, because I get it, and that's important to ME!! And now that I'm done boosting my morale...
Currently, I have eleven stories (wow, that's a lot!), and all but one (A Day in the Life) happen to be romance. Well, even that story has just a sprinkle of romance! I usually don't like to start posting stories until I finish the entire thing (or until I can be sure that I'll finish it), but that seems to take too long since I'm a little obsessive, so you may not hear anything of me for a while. I'm a crazy person when it comes to editing, mostly because I'm a bit dyslexic. Or maybe I just don't pay attention close enough when I'm writing. Whatev. But never fear! Whether you love it or hate it, everything I post is something I can be proud of. For the most part. So everybody wins! Yay!
I will have you know that my major projects are listed below. Not done yet... Knowing me, they never will be...
Honestly, I could list half a dozen stories that I'd love to put my own twist on, but who wants to go through the heartache of reading a list of 58 stories - SO not kidding... - that I have yet to write about?!
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? No?
Well, whatev. So, until I get the chance to post you a REAL story showcasing my greatness, I'm afraid the few breadcrumbs I've written so far will have to do...
By the way, I'm not really that full of myself. I'm probably the most self-conscious person on the face of this earth, but who doesn't like to pretend every once in a while? Don't lie!
Dancing in the Clouds - Ororo takes Logan out to fly for the night. Despite help from Marie in trying to get over his fear of flying, Logan is still unprepared.
The Trouble with Weather (FINALLY FINISHED!) - A rewrite of the X-Men Movies (and a little here and there in between), but everyone's favorite Wolverine only has eyes for Ororo Munroe, not Jean. Seriously, am I the only person on planet Earth that sees little to no chemistry between Jean and Logan?! Wolverine/Storm
Pent Up Passion - Logan and Ororo's first time together. After nearly six months of pining for each other, they've got a lot of pent up passion. My creativity may be lacking when it comes to titles, but it's because I use all my creative juices for the story!
A Day in the Life - Like the title says... A day in the life of a six year old Tony Stark.
Married To My Work - Just Tony and Pepper madness on any given day. My attempt at more lighthearted romance.
Like Normal People - Pepper and Tony's first time together. They can't even have sex like normal people (hence the title. Witty, no? ._.)
Tag, You're It - Harley Quinn helps the Joker break out of Arkham Asylum... nuff said.
Just the Right Moment - Draco Malfoy and Cho Chang... Together... I'm not the biggest fan of Harry Potter, but the characters are fun to play with every now and then. She's got a problem that isn't entirely her fault.
Never - Because Christine and Erik go together much better than old what's-his-name.
It Happened in Italy - "My name is Inigo Montoya. You stole my heart." Yeah, that's all I've got... Basically he's on his way to see the woman that makes him as sappy as Westley is for Buttercup.
The Wake of a Storm - Sequel to 'The Trouble with Weather'. Nuff said.
COMING... SOMEDAY... MAYBE:
Borne of Adversity - A rewrite of my previous story 'Dig.' It's mostly to get me back into the 'Batman' mood, if you know what I mean... There will be little changes here and there, since I'm a freak of nature when it comes to editing... Batman/Catwoman (NOT Selena Kyle! Well, MAYBE not her. Now that I'm rewriting it, who knows...)
Gasoline and Gunpowder - My absolute favorite X-Men character deserves to have his story told. Mostly what happened to him after Iceman (bastard) knocked him out. Will John ever see the woman he loves (Jubilee) again? You have to admit, John and Jubilee are a great pair. What could possibly go together as well as these two hotheads?
1. I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, and can read 20,000 words per minute. - Matthew Grey Gubler as "Dr. Spencer Reid"
2. Hey Erica. Listen, when they need somebody to, like, run really, really fast, I'll totally defer to you. But when we're talking about discerning psychological traits through personal possessions, I got it. - Jimmi Simpson as "Dr. Lloyd Lowery"
3. I've got a see through piano! - James Franco as "Danny 'Crystal' Clear"
4. Forgive my lips. They find joy in the most unusual places. - Russell Crowe as "Max Skinner"
5. White Castle? I feel like I've been there before... – Kal Penn as "Edward"
6. Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating. - Jim Carrey as "Joel Barish"
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
1. The Mentalist (There is literally not enough space to write how in love with this show I am!! *FANGIRL SCREAM!*)
2. Criminal Minds (How can you not love Reid? Or Penelope??)
- 2.5 Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (I don't care what my friends think; I have been diagnosed with Forest Whitaker Disease! :) *That means I think he's hot!
3. Scrubs (Dr. Cox = WIN!)
4. House (House = EPIC WIN!)
5. True Blood (Love how it's based on the books but also going in it's own direction.)
6. Dexter (Best serial killer EVER)
1. Lloyd/Julianne - Breakout Kings
2. Morgan/Garcia - Criminal Minds
3. Arthur/Ariadne - Inception
4. Vegeta/Bulma - Dragonball Z
5. Tony/Pepper - Iron Man
6. Heero/Relena - Gundam Wing
FAVORITE X-MEN PAIRINGS:
Yes they get their own slot. Because they are just that cool.
1. Katherine Pryde and Kurt Wagner (Shadowcat/Nightcrawler)
2. St. John Allerdyce and Jubilation Lee (Pyro/Jubilee)
3. Emma Frost and Scott Summers (White Queen/Cyclops)
4. James Logan and Ororo Munroe (Wolverine/Storm)
5. Elizabeth Braddock and Warren Worthington (Psylocke/Angel)
6. Anna Marie and Remy LeBeau (Rogue/Gambit)
No one has written a Phoenix/Sabertooth story. Not a damn one. Makes me kinda sad, because they could be really good together. I'd write one, but I think you need a special brand of talent to pull off a pairing like that...
1. Ren and Stimpy
2. Rocko's Modern Life
3. The Boondocks (Riley is my homeboy!)
4. South Park (BEST SHOW EVER!!)
5. Dragonball Z (Anime is a form of cartoon, right?)
6. Pokemon (It's awesome, stop lying to yourself...)
FAVORITE OLD SCHOOL GAMES:
1. Ecco the Dolphin (I could NEVER finish this game. When I was little it made me so mad that I'd cry a little.)
2. Donkey Kong Country (Classic)
3. Super Mario Bros. (Classic)
4. Tetris (REALLY classic)
5. Sonic the Hedgehog (The music was AWESOME!)
6. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Finished this game with the aid of 37 hours, 3 glasses of coffee and absolutely nothing better to do. Am I ashamed? A little... Naw, not really.)
FAVORITE (NEW SCHOOL?) VIDEO GAMES:
1. Batman: Arkham Asylum (I love LOVE *LOVE* a good game with a good story, and this game delivers!)
2. Batman: Arkham City (awesome sequel)
3. Rayman Origins
4. Disney Universe
6. Kid Icarus: Uprising
1. The Avengers (Epic. Win. 'Nuff said. Best Marvel movie EVER!)
2. Inception (So much could be said about this movie that is the epitome of win. But, I'll boil it down to three words: SEE. IT. NOW!!)
3. The Dark Knight (Is it weird that I have a countdown clock in my room to the release of 'TDKR' and have been scanning for presale tickets since January?)
4. The A-Team (I am officially in love with Sharlto Copley!)
5. Iron Man (And Iron Man 2 was flippin' BOSS!)
6. The Prestige (Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Michael Caine, DAVID FLIPPIN BOWIE... AAHHHH! My mouth was hanging open through the entire movie.)
FAVORITE (HOT) ACTORS:
Okay, aside from the fact that they're all absolutely gorgeous, these guys are all superb actors as well.
1. Jeremy Renner (The Avengers, Ghost Protocol)
2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Inception, 500 Days of Summer)
3. Christian Bale (The Dark Knight, American Psycho)
4. Hugh Jackman (The Prestige, Swordfish)
5. Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man, Due Date)
6. Mark Wahlberg (The Lovely Bones, The Other Guys)
1. Left Behind by Tim LaHaye
2. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
3. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
4. Star Trek Academy: Collision Course by William Shatner
5. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
6. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
1. "Lofticries" by Purity Ring
2. "Super Psycho Love" by Simon Curtis
3. "Youtopia" by Armin van Buuren ft. Owl City
4. "Wanna Be Loved" by Erik Hassle
5. "Ships in the Night" by Mat Kearney
6. "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris
As you can see, I listen to anything, really. Except country. I can't stand country, and it's not for lack of trying... I can tolerate Rascal Flatts in small doses, but that's about it. In fact, come to think of it, that may have just been a phase, because I haven't listened to them since... like 2006... Not that country music sucks or anything, it just isn't my cup of tea.
SIX, if you couldn't tell...
Unsafe External Link