Author has written 11 stories for Phantom of the Opera, Hellsing, and Death Note.
Due to some comments, both by nameless strangers, and friends, I thought it was time to update certain aspects of my profile, seeing how I wrote it years ago, and some is seriously outdated. LOL. And so here we go..
Name - Immortalis. What, did you honestly think I would offer up my real name? Nice try, point for effort. (*winks*)
Gender -Female, or last I checked.
Residence - Somewhere in the "armpit of the nation," good old Ohio, but in my mind, I am someplace, far, far away.
Occupation - Registered Nurse
Current Obessions--(Just to name a few) Once Upon A Time...The Phantom of the Opera... Hellsing..DeathNote, Trinity Blood, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean, Red-River, Apothecarius Argentum and A. X. L. Pendergast (yummy).
Music-- Variety of tastes, really depends on my mood.Korn and Metallica are my "angry music," which is great for therapy, it helps, and afterwards, I'm cool as a cucumber. Regular rock includes Nickleback, Lady Gaga, Pink, and Kelly Crackson. NO country. TV and Movie soundtracks are always good. New-Age has a calming effect, like Enya, Sarah Brightman, and Loretta McKinnet. Since I think American music is so bland, I listen to foreign bands, and yes, sometimes I don't always have a clue what they're saying, but E. Nomine is beauitful, in a morbid way.
Books-- Certified book-worm, grade A class. If libraries had a Top-Ten-Most-Wanted, I would be on it. I always have a book on me, something more than one. Avid fan of J.K. Rowling, tag-team Douglas Preston Lincoln Child, Brain Jacques's Redwall series, Jane Austen, and many, many others. For a complete list, bring a G-Drive.
Actors--(Sorry, no actresses) Anthony Hopkins from Silence of the Lambs (because I Heart Cannibals), Williman Peterson from CSI (when it was still good) and Gerard Butler from 300 (Wearing a loincloth and not much else), Robert Caryle from Once Upon A Time (Proof that you Can be Attracted, and Creeped Out at the Same Time)
Movies-- Harry Potter, the new King-Kong, Lord of the Rings, Hannibal Lecter series, The Goonies, The Princess Bride, LadyHawk, Labyrinth and the muscial Phantom of the Opera. Of course of I have more...And more!
TV--CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in Las Vegas (when Gill Grissom was still on) ... Mad Tv...Fear-Factor (Only when they had to, or eat something really gross, other than that, it was boring)... Buffy the Vampire Slayer... Moonlight (Because REAL vampires don't sparkle)... According to Jim... X-Files (The Truth is out there)... Wipeout...and finally Once Upon A Time (ALL magic comes at a price)
Amine/Manga-- Too many, but for the record: Hellsing...Trinity Blood...Vampire Hunter D...DeathNote...Dracula Everlasting...Red River...Model...Apothcarius Argentum...Labyrinth...
Parings--First thing, I do not support slash. I do not like Yuri or even Yaoi. Big no-no! But I will read them on a dare, or for critques, that's it. Sorry. These are the following pairings that I support with heart and soul:
1. Hellsing--AlucardXIntegra...Dark WalterXSeras Victoria...IntegraXMaxwell...Dark WalterXGirlycard...Captain PipXSeras Victoria...AndersonXHeinkel...RipXCaptain...GirlycardXYoung Watler...
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer--Evil WillowXZander
3. Trinity Blood--Abel NightroadXEsther...Cardinal SforzaXKamper...AbelXLilith...
4. Pendergast Series--A. PendergastXCorrie Swanson...A. PendergastXViola...D'AgostaXLaura Hayward...Diogenes PendergastXConstance Green
5. DeathNote--L LawlietXMisa Amane...L LawlietXNaomia...B. BirthdayXNaomia
6. Once Upon a A Time-- Rumplesliltskin/Mr. GoldXBelle, Mr. GoldXEmma...Mr. GoldXRuby
Stories in the Making:
1. Dark Liasons (Phanton of the Opera)--a series that will most likely never be completed. Followed by his past in Persia, the Phantom must play the reluctant hero if he to preserve all he knows and loves...
2. Tainted by Association (Pendergast)--Desperate to save all he knows, Pendergast informs young Corrie of his brother's intentions, before it's too late.
3. Greywalker (DeathNote) With Beyond Birthday alive, and well, he decides to enter the game, against L and Kira, thanks to some outside, and perhaps otherworldy help.
4. Just Friends (Harry Potter)--SnapeXLily friendship. Status: Brain-Storming.
5. Do It Yourself (Harry Potter) -- Harry learns about Dorcus Meadowes, and what she did to have Voldemort come, and kill her personally.
6. Home Sweet Home (Once Upon A Time) -- After the season one finale, Mr. Gold/Rumpelsliltskin and Belle have their first day together, after what seems like an eternity, tempers fly, tears shed, and a deal is made.
7. A Beauty (Once Upon A Time) -- One shot, where Ruby tries to persade Mr. Gold into giving them (her and Granny) an extenion, and by any means possible, such as saying the magical word 'please', old fashion blackmail, and finally, seduction.
8. Pandora (Once Upon A Time)-- A bravem and curious Belle looks around the Dark Castle, wondering into restricted sections, and finds a dagger, and personally feels the consequences of such womanly traits.
9. 5 Stages of Grief (Once Upon A Time) -- Rumpelslitskin visits a certain pond to steal, or 'borrow without permission' a droplet of its magical water, but is visited by its occupant, the Siren, who later takes on a familar form, that of Belle.
10. The Magical Word, Please (Once Upon A Time) -- Feeling brave, and the effects of the summer heat, decides to take a drip in the lake, unbesknownest that she is being watched, and her peeping tom has to come to her rescue
11. Bittersweet Drink (Once Upon A Time) -- In the final hours before the Curse, a saddened and equally desperate Cinderella comes to pay a visit to Rumpelsliltskin , in a final attempt to find her love, Thomas.