Author has written 4 stories for Phantom of the Opera, Legend of Zelda, and King's Quest.
Hi there! Thanks for visiting my page. I’m a journalist and website editor, and I (very occasionally) write fan fiction just for fun. Also, I’m a woman (I know my user name doesn’t make that obvious), and I’m in my 20s.
Philosophies on Fan Fiction Writing
- I only do happy endings (or at least, resolved endings that point toward or assume a future happy ending).
- I love symbolism.
- I generally try to stay fairly true to canon when it comes to character development, situations, settings, etc.
- My stories tend to be serious, with themes of sorrow, distress and inner turmoil. I try not to get too dark, though. I use the film “The Return of the King” (the third LOTR film) as a benchmark for my darkness limit, meaning I not to make my stories any darker than that film.
- I go light on romance and humor, mainly because I’m not really good at writing either. I prefer them as flavorings — not the main course.
- I try to keep my stories on the family-friendly side, avoiding swear words and explicit references to violence or sexuality.
- Good spelling, punctuation and grammar are of serious importance. I’m not immune from making typos, though.
Fandoms for which I’d Consider Writing
Fandoms I Love but Don’t Want to Touch
Fan Fiction In Progress
More Than You Think is in progress. Part two is about halfway done.
Hylian Peacetime is on indefinite hiatus until I can figure out what I want to do with it. I want to do something, but I just don't yet have a good idea of where it's going.