Poll: Do you like reading, and if you do which kind of books? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Oh wow I haven't checked my Profile in so so long, it has cobwebs and poor dead and dried animals populating its corners.
My name:...Tuesday!!! Miss...if you please!
Age: Mentally or physically?
Sex : Yes, thank you!
Hobby : Writing, drawing, reading...and drooling over black capes, white masks and evil evil evil men from films
TV series: Teen Wolf, Sherlock, Jekyll, Alice (2009), Doctor Who...and so many others.
I have added Hannibal NBC TV series to my all-time top 5 favorites. If you haven't seen it yet...do NOT hesitate!!! -Words cannot express the genius Mads Mikkelsen (Hannibal) makes use of with his subtle and mind-blowing expression changes and it is impossible to stay reactionless towards Hugh Dancy (Will Graham)'s absolutely adorable puppy-eyed, soulful stare.
Fav Movies : Lord Of The Rings, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Dune, Phantom of the Opera (-hearty eyes, drools onto keyboard-...-gets electrocuted, huge white bang during which Miss T fries and when smoke clears Miss T is lying on the floor drooling (again) with hair smoking-) and I also LOVE the Monty Pythons!...and about a million other movies but I'm just too lazy to type them up
Fav Books : Too many to count, suffice it to say I love books and someone who doesn't respect his/her books is not a good person!
Links: - FictionPress Account http://www.fictionpress.com/u/530984/
- DeviantArt Account
- Or check out ThePhanGhost on DBCA!
Quotes I liked:
- There are two things that are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the Universe...A.Einstein
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? A.Einstein
- Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater. A.Einstein
- No! I didn't do it! The sheep didn't see me do it! They're lying! From: Me...XD
- If you can't laught with people, you can always laugh AT them! From: Me...again...-innocent smile-
- Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. A.Einstein
- I am ready to meet my maker. The question is, is HE ready to meet me? From: Can't remember though it was hilarious! XD
- People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
- Les Etats-Unis d'Amérique forment un pays qui est passé directement de la barbarie à la décadence sans jamais avoir connu la civilisation.
- If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it.
- We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
- Muffins are just ugly cupcakes
- Normal people worry me
- When people start to understand your art... it's time to quit
- I could be nicer to you but what fun will that be?
- Don't spit into the wind- trust me on this one!
- I like to visit reality, but I wouldn't want to live there.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
- Did you ever get the feeling the world is a stage and you’re the only person sitting in the audience?
- Its tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
- Don't play dumb with me, I'll always win.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door...
- I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
- Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
- If we're going to die, we might as well go laughing insanely.
Sugar is the almighty power of the universe!!
For some reason, 68 percent of the Phangirl population thinks Christine should have gone with Erik. If you're part of the intelligent 32 percent who thinks she should have just fallen in a hole and died, sparing Erik the painful torture of living with her, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: MyMindIsMyDarkSanctuary, Phantomofthebasket, BlackTippedRose, PhantomPenguin, dark-hearted rose, LisalikesPhantom, WanderingTeen, Fuzzy-Pamplemousse, Akira'kitana, Haleybob, The Phan Ghost
If you are a huge Phantom of the Opera phangirl and proud of it, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list!
"Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the dead bodies!"