Author has written 6 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, and Valdemar universe.
About me: What would you like to know, assuming that you care?
I was born at a very young age.
Now, about my inner senior citizen: He thinks he's about two.
My greatest fear isn't pain, or death, or public speaking (much as a hate it). My greatest fear is being helpless. If whatever effort I put it gets at least some result, I can accept my defeat.
I can read German and Russian. I speak Spanish and Hebrew. Oh, and also Engrish. Musn't forget Engrish.
!i Is nOT hAS bEEn a Teachers english's? (I won't be an English teacher)
If you can attain our goal, you are setting it too low.
We are what we constantly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act; it's a habit.About life:
1. Life is like a bagel. It's good when fresh, but after a while, it just gets old and tough. The hole in the middle is a big mystery, but it wouldn't be a bagel without it.
2. Life is like urinating in a dark suit. It's warm and feels good, but it doesn't show.
3. Life is like a grapefruit. It takes a while to get inside, then it takes a while to get used to the taste, and then, just as you are starting to enjoy it, it squirts you in the eye.
4. Life is like riding an elevator. It has a lot of ups and downs, and someone is always pushing your buttons. Sometimes you get the shaft, but what really bothers you are the jerks.
5. Life is like a disassemble abacus. It's what you make of it that counts.
What goes around comes around. Sometimes, you are what's coming around.
A flock of quail is called a bevy. A flock of crows is called a murder. A group of girls is also called a bevy. What do you call a group of boys? Trouble.
Hatake Kakashi - Read 'Foxhound' chapter 9. Kraken's Ghost summarizes it better than I can, and added a few points I had missed. $10 says that the Uchiha only responded to the Demon Brothers so well because the Hatake tipped him off. I don't dislike Sasuke nearly as much, because he is just a straightforward self-serving arrogant bastard.
The Olympus Council from the 'Appleseed' movie - Self-righteous asses to the extreme. They're not too bad in the manga, though.
Tony Stark, once I got to the fourth 'Civil War' comic.
Appropriate Lines and Poetry:
Seven blackbirds sit in a tree
You make me blush to my bones! You're all dying for me!
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned. It continued falling into that starry expanse, of which I caught but a fleeting glimpse. I have tried to speculate as to where it might have landed, but must admit that such conjecture is futile. Still, questions about whose hands might someday hold my Myst Book are unsettling to me. I realize my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, knowing that perhaps, the ending has not yet been written.
Some say the world will end in fire;
Leon: "That was very unprofessional."
Jack: "Get into the fridge. You'll be safe in there, you can climb out after the explosion."
Unsafe External Link