Poll: Which fan-fic 100 should I post next? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Death Note.
In OCT I will be 21!
Ok My name is Caitlin I go by Ruby, Cherry Wolf, My Yami is Kiro, Kiro of Cairo.. I go by alot of names in my stories. I love Yu-Gi-Oh, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha and lots more that I can't think of right now and those are my top fav.
Where to find my cosplays, my Yami and Hikari photos, and my drawings
Where to find my cosplay videos and AMVs
Other places to find me
You can find me on Adultfanfiction under the pen-name Fallin-Alone-Sacred-Lost yes, it is the same as here
Some writers I highly recommend checking out are
I WILL SOON BE STARTING ON The Ultimate FanFic Challenge!
If you read "WIthout me", I have one thing to say, My Yami Made me do it!!
My new Yu-Gi-Oh story will be updated quickly, because I am happy about writing it .
I am in my 2nd year at the College now. Life is getting good. I am an English major. I can be found here as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/cherrywolf99
Wow, this is shorter than before. Huh?
Anyway feel free to message me.
A small thing from Kiro and me...
Kiro: You made it smaller...?
Cait: Yeah but this'll make it bigger!
Kiro: Reading "IYSQ,ITTLFY" for one the title is too long to even spell out here! 2 Why did you put I was married to Bakura?! And 3, you made us seem like mary-sues!
Cait: 1, to get it noticed by "Someone" 2, I needed something to make drama, and 3 I did not make it seem like mary-sues, we're not.
Kiro: Couldn't you have made anything else to make drama? You've killed the 3 stories of yours; your stealing bits of for this!
Cait: My story, I make a weird side piece to it, and I'm not killing those 3.
Kiro: You need to work on the 3rd one...
Cait: I know! But I also have to work on this one on here, plus I'm gonna post haunted soon.
Kiro: Just get it done!
Cait: Whacks Kiro over the head Thats all for now
I just wanted to put this up...It's funny!
Okay so some people really do want to be Kiro's minion? Heres the sign up sheet.
Name you want to go by:
Why do you want to be my minion:
What do you know how to do:
DO you have a Yami:
If so what is there name:
Does your Yami want to be a minion also:
Are you a Yami:
Do you have any clue who Bakura is:
Okay that's all the questions I could think of. Email answers back
This a joke by the way between some friends.
These are Kiro's minions. Go check out their stories, they're very cool
This is Kitty. I got him from someone else. Copy and paste Kitty into your profile to help him gain world domination.
SUPPORT THE KITTY!
Copy & paste this in your profile. If you LOVE kitties like I do!
Normal people VS. YuGiOh fans
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
YuGiOh fans: would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal people: say OMG!
YuGiOh fans: Say oh my RA !
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
Normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
Normal people: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
YuGiOh fans: when being chased yell HELP ME MARIK.
Normal People: get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Normal People: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
YuGiOh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
Normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is Marik or Valon the badass Australian.
Normal people: Think YuGiOh is just a stupid children’s card game
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and know that it even was in the Egyptian past.
Normal people: Think little people are stupid.
YuGiOh fans: Think that Mokuba is way too cute to be stupid. (Unless they are Abridged fans “Shut up Mokuba”)
Normal people: Would never go to an orphanage
YuGiOh fans: Know better and go a lot to orphanages to check out if there is someone like Seto.
Normal people: Think Egypt is stupid
YuGiOh fans: Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik is there!
Normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
YuGiOh fans: Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
Normal People: Solve all their problems by suing people
YuGiOh Fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game (YGO! The Abridged quote Copyright: Little Kuribo)
If you are a YuGiOh fan, then put this on your profile
If you've just realized that copying and posting things on your profile is completely pointless, yet you do it anyways, then copy this and post it on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, loop-de-loop-ride, wfea, PotterPhan21, Alucard's Vampiress, Spidey meets Wizardtheif, Shadow’s Firebird, Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile- At the cafe at the College, alot
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your @ off
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hate child abuse, copy this to your profile:
My name is sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm sradishing to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I sradish to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If you've ever been on your computer for hours on end reading numerous fanfics, copy and paste this.
If you have ever copy or pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste.
Did you know that... Kissing is healthy. Bananas are good for period pain. It's good to cry. Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. Lying is actually unhealthy. You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes. It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you. 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move. It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed. Chocolate will make you feel better. Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. A good friend never judges. A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any. Boys aren't worth your tears. We all love surprises. Now, make a wish. Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and your wish will be granted.
Signs You Drink Too Much Coffee
- You answer the door before people knock.- Kiro: Hikari, you do; do this
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book anime or game character copy and post this into your profile
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you think villains rock and are da bomb, copy and paste this into your profile!
"Villains are the new heroes. We dress better and are MUCH hotter!" If you love all villains and baddies and psychos in fandoms, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that several anime characters are sexy, paste and copy this on your profile.
If you LOVE YAOI, copy this and paste it on your profile.
Don't own, originally from Raptor-Chick and Hazel-Star.
1.Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2.Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3.Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note.
Perform numbers 1 to 4.
8.Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9.Floor is slippery when wet.
10.Lake is slippery when dry.
11.Only talk to strangers you know.
12.Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13.For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14.Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15.Kill them for security purposes.
16.Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17.Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18.The men in white coats are not your friends.
19.Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20.When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21.Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22.Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23.Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24.Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25.Train army of flying monkeys.
26.Goldfish don't like milk.
27.Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28.Find out who invented the word "pianoist".
29.People are staring at you.
30.So act insane.
31.People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32.Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33.Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34.Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
35.You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36.Never pet a burning dog.
37.Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38.Naked men dig parkas.
39.Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40.You know what would look good on you?
42.Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43.The size of Danny DeVito.
44.Making an amusing facial expression. Like this. O~O
45.Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46.Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47.Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48.No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49.That way is rum.
50.Constipated people don't give a sh-t.
52.You cannot kill the snow.
53.The snow can kill you.
54.Grass can also kill you.
55.The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56.Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57.HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58.Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59.In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60.You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61.Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62.Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63.Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64.Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65.Remember to kill HIM...
66.Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67.Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68.The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69.Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70.Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.
71.Eat the evidence.
72.But not if it's broken glass.
73.When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74.Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75.Disregard last note.
77.On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78.Stock up on ball point pens.
79.Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80.The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81.Do not stick fingers into blender.
82.Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83.Blood loss is bad.
84.Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85.Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86.Answer every question with a question.
87.Ask people what gender they are.
89.Refer to people as "mortal".
90.The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91.Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92.Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93.Find the creators of pop-up messages.
96.Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97.Dunk head in boiling water.
98.Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99.Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100.Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
I found these on someone's profile and thought they really funny. If you thought they were funny and started laughing while reading them like I did, copy and paste them into your profile.
On a Sears hairdryer:
Caitlin: I do not know...
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
Cait: What else is a sleep aid meant to do?
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a child's superman costume:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On T-Rat (Military food):
Caitlin: Sad thing, that is true...
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!
National Sarcasm Society. (Like we need your support.)
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you.
Your dreams have been answered: I’m here!
I have no idea what I’m doing out of bed.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Everyone has the right to be stupid. But you’re abusing the privilege.
Good morning is an oxymoron.
I’m not bossy, I just know what you should be doing.
I may not be right, but I can sure sound like it.
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional!
Whoever said that 'nothing was impossible' never tried to slam a revolving door.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and enjoy while others try to figure out how you did it.
When life hands you a lemon, squirt life in the eye and run like hell.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Writing isn't a career, it's more of a mental illness.
I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight.
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell is afraid I'll take over.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
Real friends don't let you do stupid things--alone
Please don’t interrupt me when I’m talking to myself.
“I have my faults, but being wrong ain’t one of them.”
“Just be happy I’m not a twin.”
“Lead me not into Temptation, I can do that myself.”
“I am not ANTI-SOCIAL. I’m just not real friendly.”
“No need to yell. I still won’t listen.”
“I can walk on water as long as it’s frozen.
“What is the speed of dark?”
“What part of MOOOOOOOHAAHAAHAA don’t you understand?”
“I never make mistakes. I thought I did once. But I was mistaken.”
“If it weren’t for you, I’d be a different person. Maybe even happy.”
“Too many people with solutions Are The Problem.”
“I’d listen to you but ignoring you is so much easier.”
“Don’t just applaud, THROW MONEY!”
“Don’t blame yourself. Let me do it.”
“Gardeners tend to soil their pants.”
“Powered by Ice Cream.”
“It’s uncredible how well I am at grammer.”
“You see three branches of government. I see firewood.”
“Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?”
“I have multiple personalities and none of them like you.”
“Let’s hope intelligent life exists in space. I’m so lonely here.”
“Instant Human: Just add coffee.”
“You’re not bothering me. It’s way beyond that.”
“When all else fails—manipulate the data.”
“They say I have A.D.D but they just don’t understand. Oh look! A chicken!”
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and taste good with katsup.”
“Shut up voices or I’ll poke you with a Q-tip again!”
“If you can’t stand the heat, don’t tickle the dragon.”
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
93 of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If your part of the 7 that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Deidara's Manialoll 4 Ever, Edward's One True Love, ANBU Inu, oceaneyes85253, MaybelleDragon-chan, TheEmoSideOfMe, ChristinaAngel, EdwardlovesChristyalways, Shoelacey, KlutzyBurnette, CrazyHorseNinja, xxIxAMxTHExPIExx, Mamoru4ever, SilentWhiteRose, Velgamidragon, lovenyami, Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, then add this to your bio
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, itachikakashi, xXxLuna-of-the-ChosenxXx, bubbleyum, Sakura90873, tomboy14, CrazyHorseNinja, Velgamidragon, lovenyami, Fallin-Alone-Sacred-Lost
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
Research shows that 92 of today's population have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8 that stayed with rock, metal, pop, country, or alternative, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you are pure evil with a heart of gold, copy and paste this to your profile. ... How does that work out...?
SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! If you are really random copy and paste this to your profile
If you or your best friend (or both) is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you love all kinds of dragons, including the evil ones that destroy cities, towns, livestock, and people, then copy and paste this to your profile and join the club.
How to be an Artist: by Sark
If at least 15-20 of the lines in this poem apply to you in any way, shape, or form; THEN POST THIS TO YOUR PROFILE! Embrace your inner child. We are all kids at heart.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you read fics of shippings/pairings you don't support/hate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hug cute toys when no one's looking, paste this to your profile and add your name. AlukaKaiserin (i love my fox...).Uya Comaru (Bunnie and Wolfy are my loves). Velgamidragon (Eee, Snowy!). lovenyami (just about all my stuffed animals. i love them all =D). Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost (I've done it when people can see lol)
If you ever walked into the wrong classroom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you don't believe life is fair...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you’ve used bold, italics, and underline all at once just to see what it looked like, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you frequently use words that your spell checker says don’t exist, put this in your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile:D ;3
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you have weird friends, copy this into your profile.
If YOU are weird, please copy this into your profile.
STOP THE PARING WAR!!
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Some how I find my result odd. But yeah I was on semeuke.com and yeah took the quiz for fun, and I have taken it more then one time, have even lied on it and still got the answer
Bakura = sexy. Copy and paste if you follow this logic.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
What I wish I’ve known sooner: Copy and paste this to your profile and add something to the list!
· Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.
· Don't show off driving, if you want to race go to Indianapolis.
· Excuses never please anyone but the person giving them.
· Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
· There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
· Don't let what others think decide who you are.
· Stand up for what is right, even if you are standing alone.
· You can know someone better in a moment of honesty than you ever can in a lifetime of lies.
· Don't let your life wait for other people.
· Dropping a cellular phone in a bathtub full of water kinda will kill the phone.
· Your mother will find out if you dye your hair purple.
· Don't ever fall in love with someone more than 1,000 miles away, it usually doesn't work.
· If it hurts, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!
· If you fall on your friends rollerblades and end up with a huge scar on your leg from falling, don't use the same friends rollerblades again when you have brand new pants on!
· What does not kill you will ultimately make you stronger.
· Speaking in public gets easier with practice.
· Don't do cheers off a diving board.
· Ten years from now (or sometimes even next year) what we freak out about or are embarrassed by won't matter.
· Zits always pop up when you really can't afford for them to pop up.
· When in doubt, duck. When certain don't bother, cuz you're already screwed.
· If your teacher tells you to quit talking after a test or he'll give you a zero for the test grade, he means it. Really.
· Sometimes smart people can do very, very stupid things.
· Nothing is ever too good to be true.
· Instead of waiting for life to get better, do something about it.
· You REALLY should do what needs to be done NOW, and not later. Procrastination is the easiest way, but not the most profitable.
· If your intuition is telling you not to do something, then don't. Your intuition is not stupid!
· If he doesn't respect you, he's not worth any of your time.
· Sticking things up your nose isn't the smartest idea in the world!
· You can't light fireworks in the basement and not get caught.
· Hair is flammable. VERY flammable.
· Never ever trust your friend with a scissors against your hair.
· White cats/dogs don't mix with black clothes.
· Someday you will look back on this and it will all seem funny.
· You never know when you're making a memory.
· If you can laugh at yourself, you are going to be fine.
· If you allow others to laugh with you, you'll be GREAT!
· Kissing is the most fun thing. Dancing is almost as fun.
· Chose your friends carefully, you are what they are.
· There are two kinds of people in this world...those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower, and those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes. Everyone has a choice as to which we want to be...and everyone is a little of both.
· Milk crates make boring pets.
· Never pierce your belly button in the dark...or with a safety pin.
· Never, ever, EVER let someone of the opposite sex make you compromise your standards. Never.
· Truly anything is possible when you follow your heart. The sky is no longer the limit.
· God doesn't make junk.
· Mistakes...we all make them. Sometimes if we're lucky, an eraser will do the trick, we can rub it across the page, wipe away the dust, and all that's left of our careless mess is a hardly noticeable smudge. But some mistakes can't be erased, no matter how old or young we are.
· When you're 14 and don't even have your temps don't try driving...especially when all your friends are around watching.
· Dance like no one is watching.
."Rap" rhymes with "crap" for a reason.
· Write like no one is gonna read your words.
· BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
· Don't say something you wouldn't want your parents, God, or your crush to hear.
· Even before you say sorry (volunteer or otherwise), think about how you would feel in their shoes. THEN you can properly say sorry
· If you find out your boyfriend has been cheating on you, don’t go up to him in public, yell at him, and then slap him; it will make both of you look bad. Alternative: Talk with him, alone. And if you find out that he’s been cheating on you for more than a month, then slap him as hard as you damn well can. -Storm Midnight
· Never jump over a hurdle without experience or supervision, It hurts! - Mist Lionshade
· If you yell at your older (male) sibling , but you don’t physically fight with him, you're scared of him. If he yells at you, but doesn't physically fight with you, he is a wimp and you have the right to call him a girl. - Light Mischief
· The world is a place full of darkness. We sstumble along and never see where we're going, and the shadows make our passage hard, but there are occasional patches of light that help us find our way. These patches are called friends. Treasure them, because they're just like us, stumbling thorugh a world of darkness. -Faermage-KH Junkie
. When you are fighting for something you love, never give up. Because if you give up on something that important, you will lose a little self respect from yourself.
-If someone makes you feel bad about yourself, you don't need them. Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost