Author has written 10 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Doctor Who, Doom, Halo, and Fallout.
Hobbies: Reading, playing games, writing
THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO GOD IF I EVER MEET HIM
1. If Earth is the only planet with life, then why oh why did you waste time making all those other planets?
2. If your greatest work only took you 7 days to make, then you are SERIOUSLY overdue for a sequel!
3. (pointing at Adam and Eve) What are your views on in-breeding?
4. (pointing at man kind) Admit it, you screwed up, didn't you?
5. So you took away immortality from man and cut the legs off all snakes just because they stole an apple? What did the dinosaurs do, spill your drink?!
6. How much does it cost to stay overnight in Heaven? Cus I know a few people who might pre-order.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile please.
Lord of the Rings (Because of the battle scenes)
Star Wars (Because of the battle scenes)
Simpsons (Because I'm bored)
Yu-Gi-Oh (Because it's Anime and that I'm bored)
Teen Titans (Don't ask...)
Doctor Who (It does to Si-fi the same way as Micky Mouse does to cartoons)
Torchwood (Not for the faint hearted!)
Brainiac Science Abuse (For people who hates caravans)
Top Gear (For people who loves fast cars and really hate caravans)
Favourate quotes (Will update them from time to time):
Simpsons: "oh, and Homer, if you feel like killing anyone on the way out it'll help me a lot."
Top Gear: (Points at man with long hair and beard) "Jesus is here!"
Just a few notes before I crack on with things. First of all I am not good at all at updating for two good reasons:
1. I'm now in from uni!!
2. I'm just plain lazy. (Mum was right after all...)
I hope that I've made myself clear and as soon as I've figured out what on Earth to write about, I'll let you know. OK?
PS. Reviews can be as harsh as you like, as long as you bother to read my stories in the first place. And please remember, your reviews are the only things that convinces me that all of this is actually worthwhile.