Author has written 35 stories for Star Wars, Warhammer, Starship Troopers, Harry Potter, Terminator, Naruto, Fire Emblem, Mass Effect, RWBY, StarTrek: Other, Halo, Avatar: Last Airbender, F.E.A.R., Dragon Ball, Overlord, and Cthulhu Mythos.
' Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.'- General George S. Patton
All universes used in my fanfics are the property of their respective copyright holders. I make no claim of ownership, and probably can argue that they own me. Particularly Games Workshop.
Favorite Universes: Warhammer 40k, Halo, Star Wars, F.E.A.R (Monolith Timeline), Naruto, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mass Effect
Currently (re)Watching: Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Marvel's Agents of Shield,
Currently Reading: The Doppelganger Trilogy by the Wolfess, anything by An Origami Fish, about a billion other fics
Primary Money Sinks: Real world stuff
Current Projects: Chains of the Kindred (Halo/40k), Misstep in the Right Direction, the Hyuga's Hound, Hanyou: The Musical!, Unexpected Lord of Foxes, Twelve Shattered Mirrors, A Matter of Destiny, Dichotomy of Souls, etc
Ideas being kicked around in my head: Still about a million. I know you are continuously shocked to hear that many involve Warhammer 40k and/or Naruto.
Jumping on the Naruto Survey Bandwagon! Wheee
1. Who are your favorite Naruto Characters? Naruto, Hinata, Neji, Gaara, Iruka, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Nagato and the Six Paths of Pain, Konan
2. What are your favorite pairings? NaruHina, NejiTen, Iruka/Ayame.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or Hentai fan? No
4. Have you ever cosplayed Naruto Characters? No, but I could probably pull off Kabuto.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: None, thank you Hulu!
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character?: Ha! No.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina all the way. KibaHina has no canon foundation. This question should be NaruHina or ShinoHina (but the answer would still be NaruHina)
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?: SasuSaku
9. Which team is your favorite, Team 7 or Team Guy? Team Guy, I actually like everyone on it. Team 7 is basically Naruto and Kakashi.
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito): *Pithy Boulder Joke redacted due to latest chapters*
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?: It was pretty obvious from the beginning.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?: Nagato or Hidan. It's a tie.
13.Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Depends on the source material, honestly.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?: I skipped the most annoying filler.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?: Finally went back and reread them all.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?: Absolutely. Naruto meets a majority of the criteria for diagnosis.
17. Sub or dub? Sub
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti in the original, then I warmed up to her. Then her confession and actions in the Hokage Summit arc sent me firmly back to anti.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Tobi is so ridiculous I can't make up my mind.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Well, that escalated quickly. I mean, that got out of hand fast.
21. Guy = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Guy is Guy and that's probably the best way to describe him.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?: Technically everyone can be a great crossdresser because of the transformation technique. Specifically, Deidara.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Rock Lee is awesome
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Sasuke, easy. He can't get any worse than he his in canon.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? F*ck yeah
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? F*ck yeah
27. Do you like lemons? Lemons are great. I put them in my sweet tea all the time. Huh, lemons? Oh... Uh. Depends on the context and how they are presented.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?: I'm not sure they even know that anime exists.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?:Nope
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?: Nope
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Nope, but it hasn't stopped me from trying.
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? I can't draw for shit and I use my computer for notes
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' Can't draw for shit
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Nope
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Nope, I'm broke because of Warhammer 40,000. PLAY TYRANIDS. THE HIVE MIND COMPELS YOU!
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Sure, why not?
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory?: How the hell would that even work?
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. Nope.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? The only way Sasuke and Sexy can be used in the same sentence is as follows. "Hinata looked sexy causing Sasuke to die in a fire."
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Several. My favorite is Wantanabe Yuji, the Jonin Sensei of Team 4 in my story The Hyūga's Hound
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Not really. Graduate School and Warhammer hold that 'honor'.
Warning: Expanded Rant incoming.
For the love of god people, stop writing NaruHinaSasu love triangle shipping fics. All of them are train-wrecks of horrible characterization.
Stop making Hinata spineless in them with a (medically diagnosable) stutter. Hinata loves Naruto. If Naruto's three year absence couldn't kill Hinata's love for him, what do you think the events of the Itachi pursuit arc, the possible flashback referenced in chapter 540, chapters 558/559, chapter 573, and chapter 615 and 616 are going to do? If you are going to have her stutter, make it a legitimate medical condition and turn her attempts to over come her condition into a plot point to show that she's a determined and proud individual.
Stop making Naruto a dumbass, naive cheater. He's probably one of the most loyal shonen protagonists ever. It took him around 500 chapters, a heart-felt confession of love from Hinata, a blatantly false and manipulative confession (even if the intent was halfway-decent if you squint really hard) from Sakura, the hospital scene from waaaaay back in Part 1 when Sasuke emerged from his coma, and a conversation with his mom, to even consider moving on from a school yard crush. New Stuff: It's official, chapter 615 and 616 have pretty much certified NaruHina. What makes it even more significant, is that it was Naruto who initiated the hand holding. Then, Naruto stayed by Hinata's side the entire chapter. He chose Hinata. Nice try other ships, thank you for playing.
And you people think they would cheat on each other? Another thing...where the hell does "Naruto callously rejects Hinata and she runs to Sasuke" come from other than a self-insert fantasy? Seriously people.
Oh, and let's take a look at the list of chapters where Sasuke and Hinata have talked... Oh, that's right. They haven't. Hell, they haven't even acknowledged each other by name...anywhere...ever in the manga. If you want to write a Love triangle fic, for the love of all that's holy, use someone Hinata's actually talked to once or twice. You know, like Kiba or Shino.
Please, stop butchering characterization. The only NaruHinaSasu love triangle that I've ever seen that has been in character is PsychoG's Sealed Legacy. (Which I used to recommend) Hinata is very clear on her position and doesn't lead anyone on. Read that one for pointers if you want to write a NaruHinaSasu triangle.
I've recently come to hate SasuHina as much or (probably) more than I like NaruHina. I've seen a few SasuHina fics pop up in the Naruto/Hinata search results (use the %_#%*#@ pairing filters people) and the concepts and executions were offensive. I literally had to take a shower after attempting to read them in a misguided attempt to see if my hatred of this pairing was irrational. The latest rash has only made me despise the pairing more. Shame people. Shame.
OH MY GOD. IT happened! It actually frigging happened! NaruHina is canon! All is right with the world! And it happened in the year where Clemson finally beat Carolina! GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!
Solvdrage's Challenge Corner!
As many of you know, I have too many damn ideas. I know there are many of you waiting angrily for the next chapter of Chains of the Kindred, The Hyuga's Hound, and all 25 other fics I have...So, occasionally, I'll put challenges in this space. If you choose to take any of these challenges, please PM me to let me know!
Fire Emblem: Awakening/Mount and Blade: Warband crossover!
"Lucina disappeared after whispering these words to her infant self: "Yours will be a happy future." Did she journey to another land or back to her own time? ...No one knows for certain." -- Lucina's Unmarried EndingAfter Lucina departs Ylisse following the final defeat of the Fell Dragon, she passes through the Outworld Gate and winds up in Calradia. The region is in Chaos and Lucina is moved to help the small folk by restoring order to the war-torn land. Lucina is already a legend in the continent of Ylisse. Can she carve out a legend and a future for herself in Calradia? Here are a few details about the events of Fire Emblem: Awakening that must happen. 1)Grima must be killed and not sealed away. 2)All of the future children survived the war, but none came to Calradia with Lucina. 3)Lucina cannot have married anyone from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Details on Lucina herself: Lucina can have any of the available mothers. Sumia or fem!Robin are the preferred choices. She still possesses the Parallel Falchion. Lucina also has the skills "Rightful King", "Aether" and "Galeforce". How you represent those skills in the more low fantasy setting of Calradia is up to you. If you want romance for Lucina, there are no restrictions. I'd prefer it if you avoided gigantic age gaps though. Lucina must become a faction leader sometime during the story. She can become a leader through inheritance, rebellion, or forming her own faction through force of arms and charisma. If you have other questions: PM me!
Naruto Time Travel Challenge
RequirementsNaruto travels back from when he was already the Seventh Hokage. He is happily married to Hinata. His relationship with Boruto is much better as well. Himawari is adorable and I can't see there being any problems, but it is up to you. Naruto wakes up in his Academy or Genin body, but does not realize it at first that he is in the past. When Iruka greets him, Naruto is in Hokage Mode (especially after seeing Iruka in his shinobi garb). After an awkward conversation/realization, Naruto is taken to the Hokage after this, it is up to you what happens. The Required Pairing is NaruHina NO HAREMS. Side Pairings are up to you.
SuggestionsYou can pretty much do whatever you want, but Naruto must not realize he's traveled back in time when he arrives in the past. He only learns what happened during his coversation with Iruka.
The True Genin Test...FAILED!
RequirementsBoth Team Seven and Team Eight must fail their Genin Exams. The reasons are up to you. Due to his failure, Naruto is extremely distraught. Iruka steps in to rescue Naruto from his downward spiral and adopts him. The Hyuga are displeased by Hinata's failure and she is permanently placed under Kurenai's care. Obviously, NaruHina is mandatory. Wave cannot happen as in canon. Naruto would not be a Genin in time to save the country. Naruto and Hinata end up on the same team thanks to Iruka and Kurenai gaming the system. The Redone Teams may not participate in the Chuunin Exams as they graduate (and pass) the remedial courses about a month before the Chuunin Exam.
Options/Not-quite-required/suggestionsThere are no restrictions on Side pairings. Iruka/Kurenai is a strong possibility, but not required. I have no problem with homosexual pairings. Harems are not banned, but strongly discouraged. If you choose to have a Naruto harem, these are the following restrictions: No massive age gaps (re: no Anko, Kurenai, Mei, etc) I am a teacher and those types of gaps creep me the hell out. The harem can be no larger than Hinata plus 3. Bashing is allowed, but keep it reasonable. The following characters cannot be bashed: Minato, Kushina, Iruka, Kurenai, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, and Background Mook #418. Background Mook #419 is bashable. Dude is a jerk. When Hinata is removed from the Hyuga Clan, whether she is sealed is up to you. The redone team make-up is up to you.
SasuHina is still terrible. NaruHina still rules. Proven by SCIENCE.
Ali Sama (4)
An Origami Fish (3)
Apex Soldier (23)
Charles Bhepin (16)
Chewie Cookies (3)
Dread Guy (0)
Leaf Ranger (15)
Lord Farsight (9)
Rose Tiger (5)
Shawny Wong (13)
Solora Goldsun (153)
Tairis Deamhan (3)
THE Tazzy Devil (14)
The Wolfess (7)