Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Hello everyone my name is Franklyn, I'm 16 going on 17. I live in England a great country if you substitute the bad weather and cold days for a weather out of a spanish paradise. I am also a good chritsian (God is at the centre of my writing). I'm in college at the moment which means all my stories might take a while to be completed because I'm up to my neck-deep in coursework so sorry to all my wonderful readers and reviewers. Keep them coming, I really appreciate them (reviews).
I love reading and the Harry Potter series is one of my all time favourite book though Half-Blood Prince did leave a slightly bad taste in my tongue; its because I'm a staunch believer in H/Hr romances and until that book came out and dashed all my hopes of them ever being together I loved both of them. I mean who doesn't love those two adorable characters that I thought were just meant to be you know, a classic boy/girl friendship that turns into love, but I digress and although I know i'm no JK Rowling I think she got it wrong putting Harry and Ginny together, I mean the way she describes Harry's feelings in HBP makes it sound like someone put a love potion in his drink or something (especially in a book that dealt with love potions) which makes me doubt the tangibility of true love in that situation. Thank God for the glory of fanfiction which can be utilised to erase such errors and be replaced with wonderful story telling which is seriously lacking in the case of H/G where not more than 50 or more words are spoken between those two characters and then suddenly from the pits of hell blossoms true love?
Anyway enough of my ramblings and rantings. I dedicate my writing first and foremost to God in heaven and I know he will continue to inspire me to write more. Secondly I dedicate my stories to my brother Michael who also helps me write them (kinda like a joint patnership thing). And last but definitely not least all the people who have inspired me through my years whether they be well-known or not you all mean a lot to me and I love you all.
Before you take a look at my stories enjoy a little read of this.
You know you are living in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or myspace.
4. You would rather look all over the house for your remote instead of just pushing the buttons on your T.V.
6. Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7. As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8. As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9. As you read this list you were to busy to notice there was no number 5.
10. You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11. Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for this and no fibbing you know you did.