Author has written 26 stories for Teen Titans, Avatar: Last Airbender, Kim Possible, Batman, Young Justice, DC Superheroes, and Star Wars.
Its out with the old and in with the new, I'm updating my profile for 2013!
Name: Eastonia...Now if you were me would you really give away your name?
Other Account: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Eastonia/
Age: Same with the name. All I will tell you is that I'm awaiting University Placement (MED SCHOOL! YAY!!!)
Location: Belfast. Malaysia. Sometimes London (it depends really on whether I'm heading back for the Summer or for Christmas)
Gender: Changed the avatar...(finally) - Okay, I'm a girl (happy?)
If you choose to stand by God he will stand by you.
The UNIVERSAL DISCLAIMER because I'm too lazy to write it in my stories.
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN MOST OF THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS IN ANY OF MY STORIES!! THIS IS A UNIVERSAL DISCLAIMER COS I'M TIRED OF MAKING UP ONE FOR EVERY CHAPTER! CONVENIENCE RULES!! If you don't wanna keep on writing disclaimers cos obviously you don't own some of the material you're using copy and paste this into you profile and add your name!! 1. Eastonia.
If you actually do do that please send me your pen name so I can add it on mine too!!
(.• (.•Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer ( My Aunty, she fought for 10 years before dying.)
Okay, if you have visited my profile before you would have seen a lot of ATLA, KP and Batman/Young Justice here. I fully intend to return to those soon-ish. I've finished my A Levels and I have to ease back into writing regularly. Star Wars: The Shift was the fic I wrote directly after, just to see if I still had it in me. What I did not expect was for me to do a self-challenge and write 2000 words per chapter, every day until the story was completed.
What I also didn't expect was for (despite my knowledge - or should I say, lack of it - of the Star Wars 'Verse) a whole plan to form in my head.
This, is the Shift!verse
A 'verse where many, many things are different. But many, many things are the same. Of all the characters here, 3 misplaced people are literally all it takes to change things up. Ferus is hailed as the 'Chosen One'. Darra is his... Lets leave it at that. Anakin is... Well, you'll figure it out as I take you along.
So here's what's going to happen. There will be a rewrite of each movie. The titles are displayed below.
1) Star Wars: The Shift (AKA Phantom Menace) - *Completed*
2) Star Wars: The Slide (AKA Attack of the Clones) - *In-progress*
3) Star Wars: The Alliance (AKA Revenge of the Sith)
4) Star Wars: The Hope (AKA A New Hope)
5) Star Wars: The Strike (AKA Empire Strikes Back)
6) Star Wars: The Revelation (AKA Return of the Jedi)
- Meanwhile on Corellia - Which is just a oneshot. Tells a little about the Corellian Temple, and introduces a very familiar character from the original trilogy.
- Star Wars: The Years In Between - Which is a vignette series, updated when I'm inspired. All will be 500 words or less. Focuses on Anakin. Time period between 'The Shift' and 'The Slide'
- Corellia: History Repeats - Basically, Anakin and Obi-Wan can't be on Tatooine or on a mission all the time. These down-times in the Temple is where little Han Solo interacts with Anakin and Obi-Wan is amused. Fair warning, lots of bedtime stories. But these will be important later. All will be 1000 words or less, but greater than 500 words. Time period is the same as 'The Years In Between'.
- The Trials of Anakin Skywalker - I honestly couldn't help myself. I started writing this when I should be writing Chapter 4 of 'The Slide'. This will be a must read. For one, Anakin will fall - it can't be helped. He needs to experience both sides of the Force for me to bring in new plot points and etc. But he will be knighted - Yoda does have a few favouritism issues, he just hides it better. Time period: Clone Wars.
- Ani, Obs and Master Jinn Makes Three - Set before the movie rewrite series. Just some stuff chronicling the troublesome trio of the Jedi High Temple in Coruscant.
- The Solo Years - Han Solo spent the Clone Wars, and the first year after the establishment of the Empire not as a Initiate, but as a street rat. A chapter for each of those 4 years where memory-less he survives and finds that when he's around, strange things tend to happen.
Well, I'll update this profile if anything else pops up, but for now?
P/S I'm sorry everyone - looks like I have to take a bit of a hiatus here. But once that's over I'll be able to post The Slide up fully and start putting The Trails of Anakin Skywalker up.
Forgive me for the delay.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Dick Grayson Challenge 2014|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|