Author has written 5 stories for Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
Hello people. My name is Buffy, commonly known as DarkenedUnderworld. A little about me. I have been on fanfiction for a while now and enjoy reading the fanfic, especially for Artemis Fowl and Harry Potter. At the moment, I have written a book which I am trying to get it published. If you like some of my fanfic, try reading my story when it comes out. I will post here when it comes out. My story is called Rebirth, a New Beginning. But enough 'bout my book, I don't want to bore you. I'm eighteen and I love art, music and writing. I have one sister, two half-brothers and two step-brothers. At the moment, I'm quite happy with my life but that's usually because I have a fun loving nature but I can be a bit dark when writing. I have now almost finished my A2 year so and will hopefully be going to university in September. But anywho, enough with the boring profile. Please read some of my stuff!
By the way, the pic you can see is mine. It is a vector drawing of Angelina Jolie. It is a digital image and one of my best completed ones at the moment. This picture is copywrite to me so no stealing, you hear?
Description: Long brown hair, green-brown eyes and glasses. I'm quite skinny but I'm not anorexic and am sort of short compared to some people I know.
Ten Reasons that Being Gay is (Not) Wrong
01) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we only have one religion in the country.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings, Underworld, The Mummy, National Treasure, Matrix, a Beautiful Mind, the Prestige...
Artemis Fowl series (duh!), Harry Potter series, His dark materials, Interview with a vampire, Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons
Relationships I support
Artemis and Holly: They would be such a good couple
Holly and Touble: They would be cute together
Foaly and Opal: I know it's weird but hey
Harry and Tonks: They are meant to be
Ron and Hermione: They would be great together
Neville and Ginny: They went to the Yule Ball together so...
Harry and Severus: YAY!!
Relationships I DON'T support
Holly and Root: That would be wrong
Holly and Foaly: Shudders. That's creepy
Juliet and Trouble: Could work but I doubt it
Harry and Ron: Don't need to say why
Harry and Voldemort: Very creepy
Hermione and Draco: Can't see it happening
Bye, love DarkenedUnderworld
Unsafe External Link