Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, Ninja Turtles, Professor Layton, Kingdom Hearts, One Piece, Digimon, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
To my readers:
So...It's been a while, hasn't it?
To everyone out there that reads my stories, I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating. For the most part, I've been busy with work, and when I do have some free time, someone else is usually using the only computer in the house. So, a few things to address as far as stories go:
1) Path of Light and Reflection are more than likely going to be the next to be updated.
2) I need to watch some Ninja Turtles and FMA: Brotherhood in order to refresh my memory, but time restraints make it hard. I'll try to work on it, but no promises.
3) Layton, One Piece, and possibly Harry Potter are on temporary hiatus.
4) Finally, Naruto...
Recent manga chapters havetaken a huge chunk of my inspiration, and I find myself floundering to even dredge up a teeny bit of urge to write for this category. I apologize to those of you who like what's been going on, but it just...kind of killed it for me. I feel like the manga lost a substantial amount of depth and meaning. I've still been reading it, but I just don't enjoy it like I used to.
I will do my absolute best to try and update- so many of you have been amazing as far as patience and reviewing that I feel like it's the least I could do -but later events will more than likely be slightly or notably AU from canon. I just...I don't even have words for how much of a letdown Naruto has been recently, and that's a big deal to me.
I think that covers everything for now. Take care everyone.
Time and Time Again: Book 1 - A "Harry goes back in time" fic. I know the idea is a little overused, but I wanted to give it a shot. The prologue actually was written to be completely different from the final product, but what can you do? Anyway, it'll cover the contents of the first book, and I'm not entirely sure how long it will be, but hopefully it'll be enough to satisfy everyone.
I Solemnly Swear: This one has Ted and Sirius' imaginary son (or AU, point is he's not in canon) go back to their parent's times. I'm not quite sure where I want to go with this yet, so update speeds might be a little slower than usual.
Team Minato's Ghostly Foresight Adventure: A time travel fic of a different sort. This time it involves Minato and his team as spirits. Once again, I'm not sure how long it will be.
Waves of Sunshine: No time travel this time. Just my take on what would happen if Iruka raised Naruto from a young age. It'll obviously be AU. Length depends solely on how far Mr. Kishimoto decides to take the manga and what I chose to keep/diverge from.
What Now?: Time travel! Instead of going back himself, an older Naruto sends his son instead. Only problem is that he went back too far.
One Step Forward: Naruto gets promoted at the end of the Chunnin Exams. Now he's got to get used to the faster paced life of a Chunnin, as well as new responsibilities, harsher training, and growing tensions within his team.
Michelangelo: Just some reflections on Michelangelo by his family. Pretty straightforward.
Reprise: This is supposed to take place eight years after the third game. I won't say anything more just in case some of you don't know the story yet.
Path of Light: A "what if?" AU. In this, Riku gets the Keyblade on the islands like he's meant to. This will obviously change some things in canon.
Just Keep Swimming: Poking fun at the real people get sucked into another world plot while trying to actually write a more realistic series of events should such a thing actually happen.
Reflection: The gist of this is that Daisuke gets his digivice when he's on his way home as opposed to when he's in the computer lab. This means he doesn't know about the other digidestined and they don't know about him. With no one there to kind of guide him, things will go a bit differently.
Beyond the Walls: FMA/HP Cross. After the events in FMA, Ed gets involved into the affairs in the Potter-verse. This will take place from Harry's first year onward.
Time and Time Again Chapter 3: 5 percent complete. HIATUS.
I Solemnly Swear Chapter 4: 0 percent complete.
Team Minato's Ghostly Foresight Adventure Chapter 7: 12 percent complete.
Waves of Sunshine Chapter 2: 85 percent complete.
Michelangelo Chapter 3: 2 percent complete.
Reprise Chapter 3: 10 percent complete.
What Now? Chapter 2: 3 percent complete.
Path of Light Chapter 3: 40 percent complete.
Just Keep Swimming Chapter 2: 20 percent complete.
Reflection Chapter 2: 50 percent complete.
Beyond the Walls Chapter 2: 10 percent complete.
One Step Forward Chapter 2: 0 percent complete.
Coming Soon/Possible Stories:
Heartbeat (Kingdom Hearts BBS-KH I)
AU. In a universe where Xehanort failed to possess Terra, he and Aqua struggle to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives- and friendship. The attempts will prove to be more difficult than they imagined, especially with Ventus in a coma and rise of a new threat. Heartless.
Heart of a Warrior (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
This is an idea that started bugging me, and I've actually been working on it on and off since then. I haven't finished the first chapter yet, but the main idea is this:
The plot of Avatar...from Sokka's point of view.
This means that the storyline of Avatar will remain the same, the only difference being that it follows Sokka the whole way through. I will also try to dig into his character a little bit, as I think there's more to him than the goof he's portrayed as in the show.
Choices: Flash Edition (Justice League Animated Series)
Whoo, boy. If I go through with this one, it's going to be a doozy. The idea behind this one is choice. This will follow the cartoon, but the difference lies in that different choices than those in the series will be made. It could be something as small as talking to someone they didn’t before, or something as big as not assigning someone to a mission you know they made a difference in. All of these things will ultimately affect the League in some way.
The part that makes it a doozy is that if I write this, it will be part one of seven. The ultimate goal is to write a series of seven stories, each following one of the founders as they all make their own choices, yet being affected by the choices the other members are making at the same time. You can see where I'm going with this, can't you?
Title Undecided (Star Wars)
Yea, Star Wars. Can't say it doesn't have a lot of potential fanfiction wise. This one is a "Qui-Gon didn't die" scenario. This means that he will take Anakin as an apprentice, while Obi-Wan has to deal with his new status as a Jedi Knight and possibly a Master. Neither of which are helped by the sudden popularity he's gained by defeating a Sith.
Title Undecided (Toy Story)
Yea...Watching the third movie inspired so many plot ideas that it's not even funny. Kudos, Pixar, for showing the movie industry how a trilogy should be done.
Anyway, the main idea that's been with me is another 'what if' scenario. What if Andy had come back into his room before Woody could write the note? Now Woody has to get the hang of college life and his friends have to get used to not only being in the attic, but not having their friend and leader around as well. What will happen?
General Story Information:
This is just for the categories I have up so far. Basically, it's things to expect out of the things I write. This way, you have a heads up before actually reading and later finding out you don't like a certain pairing or some such thing.
1) If there's a canon pairing, I will follow it. (Asuma/Kurenai for example) There might be an exception if I'm not a fan of a canon pairing, but you can expect this for the most part.
2) I do not write yaoi or yuri. Even if females are outnumbered, I won't pair the characters with members of the same gender. I don't have anything against it, but it is awkward for me and I don't like doing it.
3) For the most part, my stories take place in the canon world. This means no high school AUs or modern time fics. If I ever get a really good idea for one, it might change, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
4) I don't bash on characters, no matter how big of an ass they are. Stories that bash on characters half the time, instead of focusing on a good plot and character development, aren't very fun to read.
5) If I can think of anything else, I'll be sure to add it.
1) My stories will more than likely have an AU divergence from canon when it comes to certain events.
2) I am a Naruto/Hinata fan. You can expect my stories to reflect this. This does not mean, however, that they will fall in love in a day. Naruto is too dense- and frankly not interested in romance right now -and Hinata has quite a few issues to work out before something could work between them. I try my best to make this pairing seem believable.
1) Canon pairings will be followed.
2) Dumbledore will not be gay in my stories, despite what Rowling said. There was nothing in the books that hinted him and Grindelwald being anything other than close friends. So, for her to make a sudden announcement after the books were said and done makes it seem more like something to please the fans than something that she truly considered.
3) I'm not a real big fan of Harry, to be honest. His character has potential, but the kid has serious issues. There's definitely kids who have had a worse history than him, and yet they don't turn into brooding, emo jerks with anger problems. I don't care if he has a piece of Voldemort's soul in him- it didn't affect his personality in the first four books, did it? So, more than likely, anything I write for this will have other characters as the main focus.
1) If there's a comic, I've never read it. The turtles I'm most familiar with are the 2003 version. Therefore, they are the turtles I work with.
2) The only romance you'll probably end up seeing is Casey/April. The only way I can see the turtles with anyone is if they find a significant other on a trip to Usagi's world. This means absolutely NO turtlecest. Just no...
3) My stories will focus on their bonds, probably. They are four very close brothers, despite the fact that they might get on each others' last nerve. This is a wonderful thing to expand upon.
1) Pairings that I will use are Layton/Claire and Klaus(Clive)/Flora. I find them adorable. Luke...I'll think of something.
2) I LOVE the whole Layton and Luke father/son relationship. I will have tons of those moments in my stories more often than not.
1) I might do crossovers with this. I'm not sure yet. For now, I'll stick to the already established worlds.
2) If in the story, pairings will be Sora/Kairi, Cloud/Tifa, Zack/Aerith, Aqua/Terra, and the Disney pairings like Mickey/Minnie. I'm not quite sure what to do with Ventus yet and Riku- despite how attractive he is -seems to me like the kind of guy who'd stay single for a while.
1) If I ever write something serious for this, it'll probably be a nakama fic. If I had to choose pairings, though, it would probably be Sanji/Nami, Usopp/Kaya, and Franky/Robin. Maybe Zoro/Perona if I really felt like it, but I can't really see the other crew members- Zoro included -with anyone at the moment.
1) Names will be a mix of Japanese and English, depending on which I think sound better for a particular character.
2) I'm just as likely to pair Sora with Tai as I am Yamato. Just letting you know. I also like Mimi/Jou and Hikari/Takeru.
3) Me liking Takari doesn't mean I don't like Daisuke. It's quite the contrary, actually. He's one of my favorite characters. I really, REALLY dislike Daisuke-bashing stories...
I'll add stuff here later.
So that's about it. I hope you enjoy what I've written. Take care!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Change of Pace|
|Focus:||Games Kingdom Hearts|