Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
I totally just decided to revamp my profile, since it has been years, but who actually reads these things anyways? I'm just far too unmotivated to do my homework right now, and this seems like a good enough excuse to continue my terrible procrastination.
WARNING: Well, I might as well be honest. I'm a terrible updater. In my earlier days, I was pretty good at updating about every two weeks. But then my social life/school life began to suck up my writing life, and now my updates are more of a miracle if the gap is less than a month. So, I'm terribly sorry about that. All of you who read my stories and stick with me through my TWO YEAR disappearances (yes, that has been known to happen...) are absolutely fantastic.
Thanks for visiting!
Secrets in the Room of Requirement: Lily and James are, unsurprisingly, fighting in an empty classroom about a piece of mistletoe that seems to be stalking Lily. What happens when someone's anger is pushed to its limits, and Lily and James find themselves a couple of decades into the future? Lily finds herself wanting James, and James swears he's been cloned. (I think this is actually the first story I ever posted on this site...so my writing style isn't really as developed as it is now...but it's still a fun read. At least, I think it is... :))
The Trouble with a Diary: After a series of some unfortunate events, James finds himself in the possession of Lily Evan's diary. Convinced that the diary holds her true feelings for him, James and his friends set out to try to discover what secrets the book hides. What happens when James' conscience kicks in?
A Man of Many Layers: Quick one-shot about a discussion between Severus Snape and Albus Dumbledore. Takes place after Snape's meeting with Narcissa Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange in Half-Blood Prince.
The Devil Wears Quidditch Gear: Darn those bloody Quidditch robes. For all Lily Evans cared, Quidditch could be chucked into the next century. In fact, the stupid game should just be outlawed all together. Come to think of it, so should the game of Truth or Dare. LJ 7th year.
Penmanship Smitten: There were four things that I was incredibly certain of—1) Prongs was a troublemaker. 2) He very well could be lying and really was a female. 3) I had no clue who he was. 4) I one hundred percent fancied the pants off the bloke.
73 Days of Summer: I gaped at him in awe and terror. In one simple act of pure stupidity, James Potter had somehow weaseled his unwelcome buttocks into my life…as my summer date. Blast it all. Summer of love? Ha. Too bad. It’s no longer 1967, Potter. (I've been stuck on this story for nearly two years now...I don't really know where I want it to go, and I hate not having a plot, so until I think of something worthwhile, this story will not be updated any time soon...)
I know, I know. After reading all of the above mentioned details on my stories, you must be wondering why one earth I would be attempting to write another one. To be honest, I have no idea. I just get ideas and kind of go with them.
Potteritis: Signs to Know When You're Infected: James Potter is cured, and Lily Evans has been infected. And, according to the Amare survival guide, one you're infected with the love disease, there is no hope for a safe recovery. Once you're infected, there's no going back. Beware the Potteritis.
A Few Things I'll Tell You About Me that are Seemingly Insignificant:
I have four brothers. Yikes. That's a lot. On the plus side, guys like to tell me that I'm really comfortable around boys...unfortunately, that hasn't helped me very much in the dating department. It's probably because I'm extremely bad at showing my emotions, and so guys never know if I actually like them, or if I would rather the ground just to open up and swallow them right then and there.
My friends are amazing, and I'm becoming depressed that after graduation, we're all going to be starting our own lives in different parts of the country/world. Good thing we have technology now, eh? Facebook, Skype, FaceTime, it never ends!
Faith is a big part of my life.
And that's about all I can think of saying. Sorry for boring whoever is still reading this to death, but I did warn you that these details would be fairly insignificant.
Ten Ways to Tell When You're Completely Obsessed with Harry Potter
10. You go to the midnight showing of the movies and books releases, watching all the other psychotic people who are there as well. You make fun of those souls that are dressed in costumes, yet deep down you wish you had drawn a scar on your head with permanent marker too.
9. The only way you can fall asleep is if you listen to the Harry Potter soundtrack on your Ipod.
8. You've had AT LEAST one dream where Harry's had to save you from a Dementor/Death Eater/Voldemort/maybe even a Cornish Pixie.
7. You drink tea and then subtly try to make out shapes with the remaining tea bits, attempting to tell your future.
6. You call your little brother/sister Voldemort when they're being evil.
5. Your brother pretends to be Daniel Radcliffe (imploring a very realistic British accent) as he tries to trick you into letting him into your room. The sad part is, you wish it really were Daniel.
4. Your friend comes over after their tennis practice and you greet them by saying, "Hey, how was Quidditch practice?" And you DON'T even notice your mistake even after your friend looks at you like you're being possessed by Tom Riddle himself.
3. You accidentally write "the water apparated" on your science homework only to be asked by your lab partner, "What does apparate mean?" At that point, you try to explain to your partner that it's when the sun dries up the water and makes it disappear into vapor. You then dumbly realize that you meant to write "the water EVAPORATED!"
2. You've actually TRIED playing Quidditch before by sticking a log in between your legs and chucking random tennis balls at your friends' heads.
1. The day you turned eleven, you prayed that an owl would find its way to your bedroom window and bring you an acceptance letter from Hogwarts. Matter of fact, you're still waiting for that dumb owl who must have gotten lost or shot down, because there's no way you can be a Muggle!
And last but not least, in depth quotes from me and my friends:
Me: "Oh, that's such a pretty poem, I like it."
Friend: "...It's about cutting yourself."
Me: "WHAT? I don't like it anymore."
Brother and his friend: "Word to your mother!"
Lifeguard: "You guys are on CRACK!"
Brother and his friend: "SO IS YOUR MOM!"
Me: "Hey, so, what's up?"
Friend: "Oh, you know, I smell like a cucumber, but what's new?"
Hmm...Did I forget anything? Hope not.
Have a wonderful day, or night, or whatever time of day it is wherever you are!