Author has written 3 stories for Dead or Alive, Bleach, X-Men: Evolution, and Warriors Orochi.
Birthday: August 23
shadow of the damned
beyond good and evil
little big planet
devil may cry 3,1 and 4
dynasty warriors series
final fantasy: DoC
Dead or Alive series
ninja gaiden 2
and kingdom hearts series
Also other games which I can't remember at the moment.
My Little Pony
bleach and others which I can't remember since I've watched so many. -.-'
'95 percent of kids out there are concerned about with being popular and fitting in. If your the other 5 percent who aren't copy this and add your name!'
kyuubi, shukaku, hinata, temari gaara, 4th Hokage, itachi, neji, tenten kakshi, jiraiya, kurenai, deidara, tobi(cute...), tonton, shizune and tsunade(somewhat)- naruto
esther, abel, cathaine(sp?). tres and Ion.- trinity blood
sesshomaru, rin, sango, kagura, shippo, inuyasha's father and mother(names I forgot...sorry!), and of course inyasha- inuyasha
(P.S.- PLEASE TYPE MY EMAIL ADDRESS WITHOUT THE QUOTES)email address Ulquiorraluver@yahoo.com
Don't laugh @ mehz!!DX
new stories ideas:
Bleach/X-MEN/Avengers(maybe)/Fantastic Four crossover story
Undecided characters, settings (which shows and games will be used for this story.)and currently the plot at moment. XDDD
DeivantArt Account: (name) AlexFlex15
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it ,Sn1ck3rD00dl3, Harajuku Girl, Amaterasu Haruno, Luna.the.betrayed.ninja, ProfessorZoom, jimu, tiuannemei, Yuki Kuroneko, BleachedFighter
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line ((HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny))
Subject: some one found the sourse of the purge i'm just telling people about it
I have have received the following from Vandenbz
Help spread the word!
Here's some info I got from a reviewer named Rei concerning those responsible.
The source of the purge has been found. A group of regular FF users, Critics United, will post any story they don't like on their forum. Then they have all their members mass report it until the story is deleted. In their forum they say they hope to cause another purge soon.
They are not critics; they are bullies. They do not offer constructive criticism; they flame and poke fun. They like to call stories sh¡tfics, and call authors whose story they got deleted 'immature' and 'likely to b¡tch at them.' They often use heavy sarcasm and condescension in their supposed 'constructive criticism.'
The head of Critics United has MA sex scenes in her stories.
Copy and Paste.
Spread the word.