Poll: In Maximum Overdrive: Electrifying...what should the Red Jaguar XJR15 be called? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for MÄR, Transformers, and Aliens/Predator.
W007! Thou hast found thee! Now I shall tell you as little information as I can, kuz if I told you everything I would become paranoid and believe you to become a stalker of mine which I really don't want to happen considering that it has happened before and the experience was not fun! (Takes a breath) Now, onward!
(Attempting the 20 Fox Century theme )
(XD Couldn't resist.)
Name- J-Fox or Trix. But...I guess, if you wanted though not recommended, call me by my formal name Jinxed Fox.
Age- I was born in 1992. I'll let you handle the math. n_n
Gender- If you can't tell by the name...then I guess you're S.O.L.
Random (if not creepy) info-
I enjoy reading. It's my passion next to writing and drawing. I am a much better reader and poem writer than I am a story writer or artist. I am sadistic and masochistic to a point. I hate politics and only enjoy watching them battle things out. Um...I laugh 'til I cry when I see people in movies getting stabbed by weird creatures or psychotic men and/or women. Erm...I like dinosaurs...and, uh...well...I guess that's it? OH! And I am partially schizophrenic. But fear not! (Smiles innocently) I haven't sent anyone to the hospital...yet... XP XD
A Note From Your's Truely-
I have little time to update my stories and I am trying my hardest to get them posted but I have been bombarded with so much school stress that I've had to take a break. -_-;; Not to mention that I have misplaced some of my notebooks containing my stories... (Sighs dramatically) I'm such a lame-o. X_x
(Sings) These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...
Movies- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers (My alltime fav!), District 9, Aliens, Alien 3, The Dark Knight, Jurassica Park, Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III (XD I love the little dinos!), Detour (A cheap-o horror that made me laugh until I cried), and...um...well, let's see...uh...the Fox and the Hound (Well, there's more, a lot more, but I can't list them all!).
Anime/Manga- Full Metal Alchemist, Anima, MAR, Hands Off!, Zombie Loan, and many more...that I, uh...can't quite...recall at the moment... -_-;; Once again...
T.V. Shows- NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Scare Tactics, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: CI, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters: International, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Universe, Eureka, Special Unit 2, and Threshold.
Books- Uh...no, don't even get me started. You get me started and I can't stop. I have so many fav's that I can't list them and will not list them for fear that I may go a bit over board.
Music- My Chemical Romance, The Used, The Beatles, Queen, STYX, Aerosmith, Metrostation, Disturbed, Armor for Sleep, "Weird" Al Yankovic, and others.
(XD Love this. If I could send this to someone, I would so send this to Starscream. It might actually be useful to him! XP )
The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
25. No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
27. I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.
32. I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.
36. I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.
41. Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
43. I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.
44. I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
46. If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.
49. If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.
52. I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.
53. If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.
54. I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
55. The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
57. Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.
58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.
60. My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.
61. If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.
63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.
64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.
65. If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.
67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.
68. I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.
69. All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
71. If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.
74. When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.
75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.
76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutentant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."
79. If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.
84. I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
89. After I captures the hero's superweapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.
90. I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.
91. I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.
92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.
95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.
97. My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.
98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach. If you enjoy it, feel free to pass it along or post it anywhere, provided that (1) it is not altered in any way, and (2) this copyright notice is attached.
Ninety-Five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list, Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmuisc, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minamoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy the Mary-Sue Slayer, Harry's Girl 01031992, WanderingTeen, EmoIndividual , Master of minds,AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior,bright black stars,BirdsofPrey9832, Josephine18, Jinxed Fox
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a chair and apologized to it, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Jinxed Fox
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this to your profile.
If you have your own world, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you HAVE EVER tried to take over the world and not succeeded, then copy and past this to your profile and add your name to the list: Master Of Minds, Jinxed Fox
If you're one of those people who get excited over ONLY 2 reviews, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever caught yourself daydreaming that your favorite cartoon were real, copy this to your profile and add your name to the list: Jinxed Fox
If you have ever copyed and pasted somthing to your profile- and been proud to do it- Copy and paste this to your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" add this to your profile
If you have been on the computer READING fanfiction - not just staring at them - for more than a few hours, copy and paste this to your profle and please add your name to the list: Master of minds, Jinxed Fox
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If u think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in ur pro!
If you have used your locker as your own personal library, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Jinxed Fox
Even when you can't see him, God is there, if you believe that copy and paste this to your profile.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn;t even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5 isn't there.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
Stereotypes are stupid! If you think so, copy and paste this onto your profile and put in bold the ones that apply to you.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits: Don't Tread On Me - Metallica
Waking Up: Love in the First Degree - Alabama
First Day At School: Sad But True - Metallica
Falling In Love: Life in the Fast Lane - The Eagles (wtf...)
Fight Song: Hunger - Spectre General
Breaking Up: Home - Three Days Grace
Prom night: Oh Father - Baha Men
Life: Cancer - My Chemical Romance
Mental Breakdown: Take A Chance On Me - Abba
Driving: Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Flashback: Safe in the Arms of Love - Martina McBride
Getting back together: I'm Just Talkin' About Tonight - Toby Keith
Wedding: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" - Fall Out Boy
Birth of Child: You Don't Mean Anything - Simple Plan (O_o)
Final Battle: Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
Funeral Song: Let You Down - Three Days Grace
Final Credits: Holding Out for A Hero - Frou Frou
Okay...so this is seriously messed up...
Jurassic Park Quotes:
Dr. Ellie Sattler: We can make it if we run.
Dr. Alan Grant: Kids! You want to have one of those?
Dr. Ian Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...
John Hammond: There is no doubt that our attractions will drive children out of their minds.
The Wolf: (receiving a lit stick of dynamite) What kind of candles are those?
(Twitchy falls from sky)
Chief Grizzly: Shouldn't you be in school?
Boingo: Oh you best be fearing the ear, baby!
The Wolf: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... and then that lemonade ferments and turns into pigswill.
Twitchy: Eezie-Peezie boss, eh, leave it to me!
Back to the Future Quotes:
(1955 Doc is watching a video of 1985 Doc)
(talking about the Time Machine)
Dr. Emmett Brown: Oh, my God, they found me, I don't know how, but they found me. Run for it Marty.
Marty McFly: What about all that talk about screwing up future events, the space-time continuum?
Alien 2 Quotes:
!!Some Adult Language!!
Hudson: They're coming outta the walls. They're coming outta the goddamn walls. Let's book!
Ripley: These people are here to protect you. They're soldiers.
Ripley: Lieutenant, what do those pulse rifles fire?
Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
Hudson: Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
Hudson: That's it man, game over man, game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
Hicks: Looks like the new lieutenant's too good to eat with the rest of us grunts.
Vasquez: Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.
Ripley: How many drops is this for you, Lieutenant?
(a facehugger trapped in a stasis tube tries unsuccessfully to attack Burke)
(Hudson is frantically mowing down aliens)
Hudson: (after the drop ship crash) That's great, this is really fuckin' great, man. Now, what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some pretty shit now, man.
Alien 3 Quotes:
!!More Adult Language!!
Dillon: You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your fuckin' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say fuck that thing! Let's fight it!.
Andrews: This is Rumor Control. Here are the facts!
(all the prisoners call Aaron "85")
Morse: (to Ripley) What 85 is trying...
Golic: In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
(Ripley is looking for the alien)
(Dillon saves Ripley from being raped)
(the prisoners hesitate to go against the alien and ask why they can't wait for the company to bring them some guns)
Dillon: (the alien slashes Dillon's intestines out) Come on! That's all you've got? Is that all that you bite, motherfucker?
Dillon: (the inmates are still reluctant to take on the alien before the rescue teams arrives) Right, Okay, just sit here on your asses. Fine.
(Jude tries to goad the alien into chasing him)
Andrews: We're 25 prisoners in this facility. All double-Y chromos. All thieves, rapists, murderers, child-molesters. All scum. Just because they have taken on religion doesn't make them any less dangerous. I try not to offend their convictions. I don't want to upset the order. I don't want ripples in the water. And I don't want a woman walking around, giving them ideas...
The Dark Knight:
The Joker: You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
Batman: What did you do?
The Joker: You just couldn't let me go, could you?
Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Batman: Why do you want to kill me?
The Joker: Let's turn the clocks back. A year ago, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did your - did your balls drop off? Hmm?
Bruce Wayne: How will it hold up against dogs?
Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
Agent Simmons: I’m gonna count to five…
Bobby Bolivia: A driver don’t pick the cars. Mmm-mm. Cars pick the driver. It’s a mystical bond between man and machine.
Agent Simmons: Alright… Ok. Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world on the kid’s Camaro? That’s cool.
Ironhide: (drawing his guns) The parents are very irritating...
Ron Witwicky: (drives past a Porsche dealer) I've got a little surprise for you, son.
Sam Witwicky: No, no, no, no, no, no... Hey! That's my car!
Sam Witwicky: Look, I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being. It just stood up.
(Bumblebee, with Sam and Mikaela inside, is being chased by Barricade)
Agent Simmons: What you're about to see is totally classified...
Sarah Lennox: (about their baby daughter) She has your laugh.
Bobby Bolivia: Hey Manny!
Agent Simmons: Mean little sucker, huh?
Sam Witwicky: (begging his teacher to give him an "A") Look, can you do me a favor-can you look out the window for a second? See my father? He's the guy in the green car? Let me tell you about a dream, a boy's dream, and a man's promise to that boy. He looked him in the eye and said "Son, I' gonna buy you a car, but I want you to bring me two-thousand dollars and three A's." OK, I got the two thousand and two A's. OK, here's the dream. Your B minus? Pfff! Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself... What would Jesus do?
Frenzy: (his head sliced in half by his own disk) Oh, shit!
Glen Whitmann: Okay, Maggie, look. Let me break it down to you, how it's gonna happen. They gonna come through that door, they're gonna play good cop, bad cop. Don't fall for that, alright?
Judy Witwicky: They've got to get their hands off my bush!
Barricade: Are you username: LadiesMan217?
(Lennox urgently calls on a cell phone as his men fight Scorponok)
(Captain Lennox is trying to call the Pentagon while his men fight Scorponok)
International Operator: (on the phone) Also sir have you heard about our world-class premium package...?
Agent Simmons: Ooh. Nokia's are real nasty. You've gotta respect the Japanese. They know the way of the samurai.
Sam Witwicky: This... I can't do it anymore. You're putting girl jewelry on a boy dog.
Agent Simmons: I'm gonna lock you up forever!
Judy Witwicky: You know, I think that if there really was some kind of... alien infestation... the Government would be the first to tell us.
(Bumblebee pours oil over Agent Simmons)
Judy Witwicky: (barging into Sam's bedroom, her husband in tow) Oh, for Pete's sakes! You are so defensive! Were you... masturbating?
USAF Master Sgt. Epps: Heads up!
Optimus Prime: I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Quotes:
(an ice cream truck trundles along a Shanghai road)
(after slicing Sideways in half)
(the Witwicky home is under siege)
(arriving at Sam's college)
Judy Witwicky: (to Ron) Hey, Professor, I'd do anything for an A.
Sam Witwicky: I just read a 903-page astronomy book in 32.6 seconds. I had a meltdown in the middle of my class. I am seeing symbols ever since I...
Sam Witwicky: (after Bumblebee sprays Alice with fluid) I got Wetnaps. I got Wetnaps for your face!
(spying on Mikaela)
Mikaela Banes: Kiss this, bitch!
(the Twins are presented with new alternate modes)
Chief Master Sergeant Epps: We've shed blood, sweat, and precious metal together...
Sam Witwicky: Hey, you know the glyphs? These? The symbols that have been rattling around in my head?
Chief Master Sergeant Epps: (the pilot calls for a bailout due to "engine failure". Lennox is prepping Galloway and moves him toward the rear of the plane)
Chief Master Sergeant Epps: I hope those F-16s got good aim.
Jetfire: What do you want?
Jetfire: I have issues of my own, and it started with my mother! My ancestors have been here for centuries! My father, why, he was a wheel! The FIRST wheel! Do you know what he tranformed into?
Jetfire: Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? Who's winning?
Agent Simmons: (positioned under Devastator on the pyramid to give a position for the rail gun, two wrecking balls are hanging from Devastator's crotch area) I am directly below enemy scrotum.
TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
l\ .M. /l
If you have a little bit of Deceptcon in you,put this on your porfile
You know you are obsessed with Transformers when…..
-You hug every yellow vehicle thinking its bumblebee.(heheheh well i cant sya i have done it but...there is always time to start!!)
-You constantly wait for things to crash from Decepticon attack.(earthquake!!)
-You go to the Hoover dam to make sure Megatron is nice and safe in layers of ice.(hehheheehhe ummm...woops!!)
-You write your congressmen and senators asking to stop Sector 7 funding.(hhee got a 16 page letter on how made they whereb heheheh)
Maximum Overdrive: Electrifying (On Hold)
Is it Destiny or Fate? (On Hold)
Um...none at the moment... Wait! Maybe a Pokemon fic...
Unsafe External Link