Author has written 1 story for Skip Beat!.
My profile is going to be nothing special. I've been on here for a long time and I enjoy anime and manga just as much (if not more) as when I started on here. I'm a 16 year old female. I probaly won't update this until I'm 17. Currently I love Skip Beat! I have never read or seen anything like it before. Her characters are deeper than the Mariana Trench. If I actually post a story, please be patiant with me on the updates.
Some things I found on other people's profiles that I find funny.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
ONE FOR THE GIRLS!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Just a little something I heard
Springfield’s mayor retired, so the townsfolk went to the high school auditorium to be introduced to the men and women who planned to run in the upcoming open election. It was summer and the air conditioner wasn’t working, so the uncomfortable citizens paid little attention to the politicians as they spoke, and consequently there was little applause. Suddenly the air conditioning came on and there was a blast of cold air throughout the auditorium. Everyone felt so much better. Then a man in overalls walked onto the stage and announced he was going to run for mayor, too. He received a rousing standing ovation, and it was obvious that he would win in a landslide. “Who’s that?” whispered one disappointed candidate to another. The other sighed, “The electrician.”
Did you hear the one about the clever politician who told everyone at the rally to stand up if they wanted to pledge 1,000 to his campaign?
Repairman: Good morning, Mrs. Jones. You called to have me take care of something in your house that doesn’t work.
An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walk into a bar and order large mugs of beer. Upon being served, each finds a fly in his drink.Repulsed, the Englishman sends back his beer.
Something that I think that I must add to my profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile. ( I really do. Personally, I think it's great if I even get one person to read my story, much more review it).