Author has written 9 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Brilliant quotes from other people's stories:
- "According to the cake, the night was going to be perfect." (cracks me up everytime I read it; yeah I'm weird like that) - from Christmas Chaos (Yu-Gi-Oh!; Chapter 11: "Flashback, Cheesecake and Yugi, Oh My!") by Aphrael 21
“Ten minutes?” he (Yugi) squeaked in disbelief as he looked at himself in the small mirror on his wall. “I can’t do my hair in ten minutes! And get ready!” - from Photographs (Yu-Gi-Oh!; Chapter 8: "The Call") by SightX
- "Aw heck, who was he trying to kid? Big deal. So he cared. Which anyone would know if they were actually using the RIGHT STUPID FLOWERS!" - from He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (InuYasha; One-Shot) by TouchofPixieDust
- Brennan laughed. "Even a blind man could see the way you two are mooning over each other. At least allow me to have her undivided attention for an hour. I promise to return her unscathed. And then we'll ask her to stay through our practice and distract you." - from A Necessary Deception (Labyrinth, Chapter 10: "A Possession") by Scattered Logic
- “Like how a boy has an eel and a girl has a flower, though when I asked what sort of flower, Kozue wouldn’t tell me; she just said it’s a closed flower and that it has to stay under wraps even if the eel has handsome legs. Except I’ve never seen an eel with legs and why would I wrap flowers?” - from Tempest in a Teacup (Avatar, the last airbender, Chapter 5: "Arc I : accidents") by AkaVertigo
- “Spiking the Fire Lord’s wine and sawing the legs off chairs?” she guesses. "That’s on the weekends; during the workweek it’s all toil and struggle and civil management.” He snatches up her hand in a wide grip that is no longer a boy’s but a man of eighteen’s. - from The Night Has Come To Hold Us Young (Avatar, the last airbender, Chapter 21: "Arrival: Chariot") by Rashaka