Author has written 1 story for Kim Possible.
Well, what to say? SE based 23 yr. old college student. Grew up watching entirely too much t.v., & so feel compelled to write this stuff. What can I say, my life is soul-shatteringly dull, so any venue of escape from this particular aspect of reality is welcome.
Kim Possible - W/ JLU kaputzki, this is probably the best non-adult swim animated program in production @ the moment (Thanx to the fans & possibly the Lassiter revolution THANK GOD FOR JOHN LASSITER! Majority of fanfics planned @ the moment KP related.
Scrubs - A light touch-up. How oh how could I forget scrubs? Me likee the absurdee.
Family Guy - crass, crude, vulgar, tasteless. The funniest animated show on t.v.
Simpsons - ya'll know that I'm old school like that/Roll that rap over soul loops like that
My Name Is Earl - I grew up w/ a lot of Earls, but none of them were particularly interested in following Earl Hickey's path & trying to atone for their misdeeds. Still, the show looks & feels familiar enough to be endearing. No fanfics planned, but I've had an idea for one . . . .
Lost - The Big Dog of t.v. @ the moment. Frikkin' War & Peace in the tropics. No fanfics planned, I just like the show.
How I Met Your Mother - Estoy gordo grandestupido de romantico. Relate maybe too much to Ted
Beyond that, don't really watch a lot of t.v. (no cable)
Cap'n's rules (really more what ye could call guidelines):
Not how I think things should be, just how I'm going to roll. Am I saying I will never break them? No. But for the most part, this is what I've got set up so far.
1) No go on Kigo - not that there's anything wrong w/ that, but if that's what you're looking for, I'm not your guy. Try to use the show as a base as much as I can, so KimXRon only.
2) No non-Disney crossovers
3) No nonsensical crossovers (so while, say, Bear & the Big Blue house is a Disney show, no KP/Bear x-over. leaning towards no on talking animal shows, but LOOOVE that Pan Dimensional Vortex Inducer, so who knows?)
4) Try to avoid non-shared space x-overs (Meaning: Penny Proud meets Kim in college? O.K. Shego/Gantu team up . .. . INNNN SPPPAAAAAACCCCCCEEEE! Cool. but that's about it both shows have x-overed w/ Lilo & Stitch, so that connection is cool)
5) New characters to a minimum. If necessary, they will be like the folk KP has helped (i.e.: done in one). & I swear I will NEVER write myself into a story. As far as I'm concerned, I'm already in the story (think Stephen King's "Talisman" & the aboriginal approach to the Dreaming), so writing myself in as a character will be largely unnecessary.
6) No epics. 1 story = 1 episode; 3 episodes = 1 movie; 3 pt. story = 1 movie. That's what I'll try to follow.
7) No downers. Hurt KP/Ron/etc. Okay. goes w/ the job. Bleeding? ditto. But nobody dies. This is still the Mouse. Expanded a little bit, but still the Mouse.
8) No "Great Past Trauma" unless it's already been revealed in the show. i.e.: Camp Wannaweep)
9) Will be doing the occasional story based solely on a visual. Don't know where to find KP fanart, but I still have some stuff in my head.
Really looking forward to creating, & hope everyone enjoys the show.
Update 20 Aug 2006: "Later That Night" now completed. Follow up "The Next Morning" in planning stages, along w/ several others. Don't like posting untl section is completely hand-written, so some things may take awhile. "Little Moments" songfic goes slow, but goes. Expect it soon. Thanx 2 all for their support & kind words (& goads for story ideas)