Author has written 140 stories for Trigun, Get Backers, Teen Titans, MÄR, Discworld, Merlin, Cal Leandros, Hikaru no Go, Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화, Gintama, Misc. Tv Shows, Saiyuki, Hunger Games, White Collar, One Piece, X-Men: The Movie, Sherlock, Skip Beat!, Hannibal, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings.
I'm also on Archive of our Own as katydid.
For stories written by me and my sister together, visit our joint account, evilchibis.
My profile picture was a commission from the amazingly talented McFanely. Delete the spaces to get the link to the larger picture, it's gorgeous:
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If the majority of your free time is spent reading manga, watching anime, playing video games or writing fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI