Author has written 5 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, and Gundam Wing/AC.
Hello all, the name's Ravenreux- or Reux for short. _
Well, if you wanna know a little about me: I'm a 26yr old woman living in Florida. I am equestrian and only one of the five horses my family owns is mine- Raven, a 15yr old sorrel Quarter Horse mare(the inspiration for my pen name)- and I study dressage and jumpers. I also own an obnoxious, but sweet cat named Boo, or Mr. Boo when he's being cuddly. I have been a tomboy my whole life and I am a sports nut, especially NFL and NHL. I have a strange fixation with freecell and jigsaw puzzles, and will often immerse myself in various novels. Aside from all that, I am obsessed with Anime and all that comes with it.
A few notes I'm going to make about anything I write:
1. As I stated above, I am an equestrian, so the probability of horses being involved in my works is extremely high. I can't help myself; they are my other passion.
2. I have a tendency to portray my female characters as strong-willed, independent individuals(I generally gravitate toward anime/manga with strong female leads). I usually have them involved in the thick of the action and taking charge. No, I am not sexist. Personally, I find that while women are often times more vulnerable than men, at least emotionally, it does nothing to distract from their strength of character.
3. Anything I write will most likely have a mature rating, mostly because I don't want to water down what my, ah...vivid imagination conjures up. I am not afraid of blood and gore and will try my best to portray the action as realistically as possible. Sword fights and the like are generally much more brutal than they are usually described(ever seen The Deadliest Warrior??)...and I hate cutting corners.
4. To go along with the previous note- I have a gutter mouth and it often shines through the rougher characters in my works. I find that most anything goes, but I still have my standards. I am very particular about keeping characters true to their personalities; I do not use crude language unnecessarily. Also, as all my works include some sort of romantic aspect, there will be sexual situations. They may or not be actual lemons, but I include them to be realistic about human(or demon, hehe) nature.
5. Last, but not least- I love reviews!!! I honestly want to hear readers' opinions, whether they be good or bad. I want to know if I'm achieving what I want with the plot and keeping the characters in character as they adapt and evolve. I am not afraid of constructive criticism; I may pout at first, but I appreciate anyone helping become a better writer. Fanfiction is essentially a self-serving art, but I share it because I want to allow others to enjoy the fandom with me. I want to know what you think, so drop me a review. You will make me dance like a fool in excitement.
Anime/Manga Fandoms I love, but won't be writing anytime soon (because sometimes fangirling w/o muses is so nice):
Naruto, Bleach, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, D. Gray Man, Soul Eater, Maid-Sama, Ouran High School Host Club, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, Tiger & Bunny, High School of the Dead, Say 'I love you', Sword Art Online, Toradora, Darker Than Black, Ergo Proxy, Full Metal Panic, Blood, Trinity Blood, Another, Spice and Wolf, Kimi no Todoke, The Sacred Blacksmith, Gundam 00, Free!, Sengoku Basara, SNK/Attack on Titan...(it will no doubt grow.)
Movie Fandoms I love...but also will most likely never write about:
Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Pacific Rim...
TV Fandoms I love...you get it:
Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Burn Notice, Suits, Covert Affairs...
Gaming Fandoms I love...it goes without saying:
Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear, Uncharted...
10/18/13- Well...I know I said I wanted to have STF updated sometime in September, but it'll probably end up being closer to November at this point. I really hate having to constantly push it back because of school, and friends visiting from out of state, and preparing to move in with aforementioned friend out of state...oh, and having my own personal waterfall in my room from a shitty roof and years of unforeseen water damage...life is just, so fabulous sometimes. Oh, and I may or may not have become ridiculously obsessed with Naruto after marathoning the series due to exploring-new(to me anyway)-anime/manga-withdrawal...I honestly don't know why I didn't jump onto the fandom earlier. Anyway, that's my update for now and hopefully I won't be a complete asshat, and update soon. Thanks to everyone that has reviewed or followed me or my stories!!
Current Avatar/OTP- KakaYama (Kakashi Hatake x Yamato/Tenzou)
Works in Progress- Works that I am currently writing, editing, and posting.
Suffer the Fray- Inuyasha Canon(prior to Final Act- following anime events), Action/Adventure/Romance. Inuyasha/Kagome, Sesshomaru/Rin, Miroku/Sango, and Koga/Ayame pairings. Rated M for violence, language, and adult situations.
The Hybrid- DBZ AU, Action/Adventure/Romance. Vegeta/Bulma, Goku/ChiChi, Raditz/Celipa pairings. Rated M for violence, language, and adult situations. Updated through Chapter 23. I have been working on overhauling this fic, so I probably won't update until I finish going over it. My first fic.
Potential Works- Works that I have planned, outlined, or just want to pursue in the future. May never see the light of day, hahaha.
Gundam Wing Canon- Plot still underdevelopment, leaning toward a sci-fi/romance. Definite pairings: 1xR, 2xH, 6x9. Potential pairings: 3xM, 4xD, 5xS.
Gundam Wing AU- Plot still underdevelopment, but definitely a fantasy/romance. Will include dragons and sorcery. Definite pairings: 1xR, 2xH, 3xM, 4xD, 5xS, 6x9.
Kaze no Stigma Canon- Plot ironed out, just needs to be written. An Action/Romance. Kazuma/Ayano pairing.
Works on Hold- Works that I have published, but have not working on in forever due to various reasons. May eventually be finished should my muses return.
Of Youkai and Yakuza- Inuyasha AU, Action/Crime/Romance. Inuyasha/Kagome primarily, mostly due to fact I haven't written more of the story. Rated T for adult situations, but rating would go up should I ever follow through with the fic. It would be another huge fic, so I only posted the little prologue because I liked it so much. Do not give up, haha.
A Beautiful Lie- DBZ/GT Canon, Apocalyptic/Action/Romance. Trunks/Marron, Goten/Bra pairings, as well as established canon couples. Rated M for violence, language, and adult situations(most of which has yet to come). Updated through Chapter 6. As with the above fic, I am overhauling it and putting together the rest of the plot since I lost my notes, hehe.
I know that mentioned above that I blog like crazy and I am going to start tracking my progress on a side blog just for my fanfiction. I will list the links here-
My personal blog-
My fanfiction blog-
Much love to you all!
Unsafe External Link