Author has written 4 stories for Criminal Minds, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, Life With Derek, and Darkest Powers.
Okay... I guess I should start with my name, My real name is Caitlin. I'm 23 , I attend university and I'm from Eastern Canada.
I've been a member for quite some time and I have acquired some favorite fics! Some are still in progress and some are complete.
I recently (withing the last year) got into BBC's Sherlock. I am OBSESSED!
At Least There's The Football by Sheffiesharpe (Rated M!) I found this fic on AO3 (Archive of our own) so it actually isn't on FF.net but it is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE Sherlock fics. It is a Mystrade (Mycroft/Lestrade) fic and it is just lovely and pretty realistic in terms of relationship progression. It is AMAZING, so if you love Mystrade, go give this epic one a read!
Being 16 by Jamesgatz1925 (Rated M) This fic is another Mystrade fic. (I love them! What can I say?) But this time, it takes place when they are teenagers and it is set in more modern times. I absolutely love it! It is so cute and thoughtful that I just can't resist it! Saddle up though, it's a long one!
Harry Potter Fics (The best goddamn series on the ENTIRE PLANET!!!):
For Love of Family by Arnel 63 (Rated T but there are some SCARY things in it!) I found this fic originally on SIYE which is a Harry/Ginny fiction site. This is probably one of my FAVORITE Harry/Ginny stories to date! It takes place after the 19 years later epilogue from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Something happens to Harry in this that changes his life and the lives of his family members drastically. It has mystery, love, fluffyness, angst and everything you could EVER want in a H/G story!! So go read it!
Turned to Real Life by CheekyRoseB (M, Later chapters are NOT FOR KIDS! Read your ratings people!) I found this story when there was a Pause in the Harry/Ginny Factory. I like Ron and Hermione together, but Harry and Ginny are my OTP. This story takes place after the war and I find it to be very realistic! It is mainly Romione but does feature some Harry/Ginny and a couple of other cannon ships. It is SO GOOD! If you love Ron, you will LOVE this story! Go read it!
The Road Not Taken by Kellydofc (Another M rating..) This fic is one of the BEST Harry Potter fanfics I have EVER read. It is a Lily/Severus fic. After the Deathly Hallows, I took a liking to the pair and discovered this fic (though I ship Lily/James much harder!!!). I think that this is the best Lily/Sev fic out there! I have yet to read one that is up to par with this one. Once I started I COULDN'T stop! I read it all the way through. It is still in progress! I have officially re-read it 5 times! (Very Rare for me! so GO READ IT!) But warning, the author has not updates in some time because of family/life issues. Hopefully she will update soon!
Finding Himself by Minisinoo (Another M...) About 4 years ago, I really had a guilty pleasure. Hermione/Cedric was its name! I am a big Ron/Hermione fan, but this story was great! It was wonderfully written and I couldn't stop until I finished it! This is a Hermione/Cedric fic, if Cedric would have lived. Also, if you are a Hufflepuff, then you will like this story because the Huffles are BADASSES in it!
The Color of a Full Moon by Luce-depp (Yet another M...) After reading HBP/DH I have discovered an immense love for Remus/Tonks! This story is AMAZING and it follows cannon! I stayed up until like 3 am reading! I COULD NOT STOP! So, if you love Remus/Tonks like I do, get your butt in gear and READ THIS STORY!
Twilight Fics (Not the biggest twihard ever, but it interests me a bit, many fanfics are better than the real thing :P):
The Red Line by WinndSinger (Rated M, NOT for kiddies!) This fic is AMAZING! If you like you some naughty Edward, this fic is for you! Edward has a job, not one that you would ever guess. He does this job for a reason, a very surprising and sad reason. It isn't one of those oneshots, it is a lengthy story and a great read! It made me laugh, cry, gasp, scream, and fan myself from its hotness.
Holding Out For You by ObsessingOverEdward (Another M rating..) This fic is so great. It is the perfect combination of heartbreak and happiness. If you like Dadward... You will LOVE this fic!
No, I am not team Edward. I am Team Switzerland/more Jacob-ish, but I have yet to find a Bella/Jacob fic that knocks my socks off. I am still looking!!!
I really LOVE to read! I usually have a new book every week or so! I am just an addict.
Book of the moment: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
It’s just a small story really, about among other things: a girl, some words, an accordionist, some fanatical Germans, a Jewish fist-fighter, and quite a lot of thievery. . . .
Narrated by Death, Markus Zusak's groundbreaking new novel is the story of Liesel Meminger, a young foster girl living outside of Munich in Nazi Germany. Liesel scratches out a meager existence for herself by stealing when she discovers something she can't resist- books. Soon she is stealing books from Nazi book-burnings, the mayor's wife's library, wherever they are to be found.
With the help of her accordion-playing foster father, Liesel learns to read and shares her stolen books with her neighbors during bombing raids, as well as with the Jewish man hidden in her basement.
Why read this book?
This book is AMAZING and very eye opening. If you love history and WWII Germany in particular, this book is for you! It was so BEAUTIFUL and MOVING!
Loves: Reading, Swimming, Harry Potter, Sherlock, The Tudors, Ripper Street, Hanging out with friends, worshipping my Macbook Pro! , Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, The Darkest Powers Trilogy, Sherlock, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, Strange Days at Blake Holsey High, Sherlock, The O.C, Harry Potter, ER and a bunch of other things!
Ships that I love: Mycroft/Lestrade (BBC Sherlock), Sherlock/Molly (BBC Sherlock), John/Sherlock (BBC Sherlock), Rudy/Liesel (The Book Thief!), Harry/Ginny, Magnus/Alec, Simon/Isabelle, Chloe/Derek, Bella/Jacob, Derek/Casey (yes, I support this ship!), Ray/Neela (Enough said! lol!), J.J/Reid (I've been praying for this to happen, no one is listening! LISTEN TO MEEEEE! LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT!), Ron/Hermione, Remus/Tonks, Morgan/Garcia (They had me from the 1st sexy banter ever uttered between them! :P), Marissa/Ryan, Taylor/Ryan, Johnny/Marissa, Seth/Summer, Ryan/Taylor, and a bunch of others.
FUN TIMESSS! :P
Ipod Time! (Stolen from Terrance Black Scarlett!)
1. How does the world see me? Jesus take the wheel- Carrie Underwood (Interesting...)
2. Will I have a happy life? If I were to Die Today/Say what you will (Um, really? okay?)
3. What do people really think of me? The Call- Backstreet Boys (Seriously? I am NOT a cheater! I don't roll that way! I have a guilty confession though... I know all the words to this song! :P)
4. Do people secretly feel lust over me? Drive- Rex Goudie (Wow! I really hope so! I find this song is so beautiful, but so sad at the same time!)
5. How will I make other people happy? God Only Knows- Orianthi (WHUT? This song makes my cry and get the shivers! How is this happy? wtf ipod, wtf?)
6. How can I make myself happy? Ghost- Fefe Dobson (Really ipod, really? I guess getting revenge on someone would be cool!)
7. What should I do with my life? Siberia- Backstreet Boys (So, I should pine over someone who broke up with me? okay, that requires the attention of a male...)
8. Will I ever have children? Baby It's Cold Outside (A song about a guy wanting to get into a girl's pants disguised as a Christmas carol, sounds promising!)
9. What is some good advice for me? No Diggity/Thriftshop Mashup with Ed Sheeran (Okay?)
10. What is my current theme song? Get Down- Backstreet Boys (Sure, but first, I may need some better dance moves!)
11. What does everyone else think my theme song is? Letting Go- Sean Kingston and Nikki Minaj (funnily enough, this was one of the 5 songs that played for my frosh week at university so it was like a theme song for everyone...)
12. What song will they play on my funeral? Someone's Watching Over Me- Hilary Duff (Good choice ipod, good choice!)
13. What type of men/women do I like? Man of Two Minds- the Trews (Okay, nope. He better be a one woman man!)
14. What is my day going to be like? Dream On- Aerosmith (I have no clue how this is going to work out)
15. Why am I here? We are Man and Wife- Michelle Featherstone (You know, I kinda hope so! Touche ipod, touche!)
16. What will people remember me for? St. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band- The Beatles (Okay?)
17. What song will get stuck in my head tomorrow? What Dreams are Made of- Hilary Duff (Strangely enough, I'm very much okay with this!)
18.What will this year be about? Truly, Madly, Deeply- Savage Garden (Oh dear god I hope so!)
19.If you reached the top of Mount Everest you would scream: As Long as you Love Me- Backstreet Boys (Holy shit ipod, you are on some kind of nostalgia trip!)
20. The next time you stand up in front of a group of people you will say: If it hadn't been for love (cover)- Adele (cool I guess, as long as the group isn't a group of mounties!)
21. Your message to the world: Backstreet Boys 20th Anniversary Mix- Backstreet Boys (REALLY ipod, REALLY?)
22. Your deepest secret: Storm- Lifehouse (Man, I forgot about this song, i love this song!)
23. Your inner most desire: All The Right Moves- Onerepublic (okay, I could be okay with that?)
23. Your oldest memory makes you think: Santa's gonna come in a Pickup truck -Alan Jackson with Alvin and the Chipmunks (ACCURATE!)
24. Somewhere in your wedding vows you will say: Accidentally in Love- Counting Crows (It could happen...)
25. When you wake up in the morning you mutter: 10,000 Promises- Backstreet Boys (REALLY? You have GOT to be kidding me! but if it was playing on the radio when my alarm woke me up, i probably WOULD sing along)
26. Right now your feelings are: For Your Entertainment- Adam Lambert (Ou not right now, but sometimes :P)
27. The day you fall in love will be the day: Safe and Sound- Taylor Swift (Okay?)
28. When you cry you scream: Let it Be- the Beatles (This could be accurate...)
29. You'd describe your best friend as: Assassin- John Mayer (No, not really!)
30. Your friend's describe you as: Then-Brad Paisley (Not really, but I kinda wish someone would describe me as that! :)
31. In an elevator you are most likely to: Turning Tables- Adele (Probably not, but if it was playing I would definitely sing along!)
32. Your philosophy is: According to You- Orianthi (Okay, that could work I guess!)
33. Your farewell message to the readers: She's Got The Rhythm, and I've Got The Blues... - Alan Jackson (*90's flashback!* good advice, yo man not treatin' you right? move on and show him what he's missin'!)
Okay, Sherlock TIME!
List 12 fictional Characters from the same TV show:
1. Molly Hooper
3. Mycroft Holmes
4. Irene Adler
5. Mrs. Hudson
6. Mike Stamford
7. Sherlock Holmes
8. Sally Donavan
9. Sebastian Moran
10. John Watson
11. Greg Lestrade
12. James Moriarty
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Stamford and Lestrade? NOPE
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Irene Adler? she is pretty hot!
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If Moriarty got Donavan Preggers? well, that would be a HUGE plot twist! It could explain why she hates Sherlock so much...
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Moran, a couple, but not really.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Anderson and Stamford? Probably not.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Mrs. Hudson with Moran or John... how about NEITHER!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
If Sherlock walked in on Anderson and Moriarty... OH MY FUCKING GOD! He would probably freak, tell Anderson he is an idiot and then proceed to kill Moriarty so he can go back to Molly!
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Mycroft/John (I ship Mystrade but I think I can do this...) After Sherlock's fall, John Watson had nothing to live for, or so he thought. Mycroft Holmes turns out to be so much more than he expected.
9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Molly/Sally, I'm sure there is something out there but I ship SHERLOLLY!
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Sherlock/Moriarty... Two sides of the same coin
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
Irene/Molly (Really? no I want SHERLOLLY!), I would get Irene to seduce her as a game but she actually ends up falling for her for real.
12. Does anyone on your Friends List read Three slash?
Mycroft? HELL YES!
13. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Anderson/Irene/Mrs. Hudson, HELL NO
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
John... Hmmm... Probably something along the lines of "Jesus, More!" or "GOD YES!"
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Sally. hmm, As Cold as You- Taylpr Swift
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Molly/Mike/Moriarty... definitely not your average love story...
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
John picking up Anderson... this would never happen...
My names! (Copied from V.Cullen12)
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Caitlin
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Caiizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav colour and fav animal): Purple Dog
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current street name): Jametrie Walkerville
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Scacason
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite color, favorite drink): Green Chocolate Milk (BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Aajaocn
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Anne
6.: YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets) Black Benji (It rhymes! hehehe! :P)