Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Host, and Twilight.
Hi! I'm Midnight Filly. For those who dont know, a filly is a young female horse, and Midnight...just sounded good with it.
Name: Carla. Its a compond word! Car-La!
Description: Bushy brown hair, blue-grey eyes, average height
Home: In Australia. Yes, thats why I made Tai from Australia.
Fanfiction: As you may have guessed if you have read some of my reviews to Mad Over Mooney, I want to become an editor when I leave school and university and all that. No, not a Magazeen editor, a book editor.
I usually write and read Harry Potter fan fics, especially the Lily and James ones. I do like reading some horse stories though, and may write one. If you know any good horse related stories please tell me about them! Or even better, Harry Potter stories with horses in them! Hmmm...maybe I should just read some of my own stories, dont worry, their not that horsey.
Some good authours who also happen to be my friends are: Mad Over Mooney, Grey Mustang and Moonlight Honeysuckle
Currently I am only writing my story Alls fair in love and war, and matchamaking. I'm not going to continue writing 'When the moon is full' Sorry If you liked it but I cant bring myself to write any more. I might write a bit more of 'Blood is thicker than water, most of the time' but I doubt it ducks as Mad Over Mooney throws computer at her. I'll probably write a coupple of one shots if I get tired of AFLWM (Alls fair in love and war and matchmaking)
Things I hate: I needed someone to rant to about the stuff that annoys me, but nobody was available, so I'm just going to type it here.
1. A vast majority of people in my grade. Most of which are boys, All of which have done something in their (and my) lives to cause me to hate them. No, I dont hold grudges for long...unless you count three...or is it four..years a long time. mumbles Stupid... raining...puddle looks up trust me, you do not want to know!
2. Tennis balls. Yes, I can see your baffled look, I once thought that they were just harmless little yellow things that people like to hit over a net. But now i know their secret...TENNIS BALLS CAN KILL! Okay, you can stop looking at me like that now, my friends keep trying to convince me that there is no possible way that you can be killed with a tennis ball, but one day when they take over the world I claim full rights to say 'I told you so'.
3. Cane toads and big fish. Those things are creepy. Bad experiances. Need I say more?
4. Dreams that you have of halways at school and being shot by the one person you probably hate most in the world. Hey, how would you feel if the week before school starts you keep having dreams about your enemy (even though he's not really my enemy, he doesent really hate me, he's more amused by my anger) shooting you at the hallway at school. My friends kept telling me that there was no way that he could get a gun, but whenever I saw him there at school I would freak out.
Things I like
1. Horses, Wolves, Tigers, Lions, Zebra, giraffe, dogs, cats...Basically all living creatures except cane toads and big fish...and some people.
2. Popcorn. I have it practically every single day and never get tired of it...yet
3. YELLOW. Actually I like alot of colours, but I think that yellow is my fave. My friends say that its a terrible colour and I shouldent like it, but its so bright and happy!
4. Reading. I dont really have a catergory that I like, just mostly animal stories, and of coarse fanfiction.
5. Writing. I probably wouldent have written three stories if I diddnt like writing...even though I havent actually finished any of them
6. Drawing and painting.