Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
'Inside the heart of each and every one of us, there's a longing to be understood by someone...'
- God help me to be strong in this road I travel on... When I'm lost and lonely find me...
"Life as a writer worked in the dark - we do what we can do - we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness part."
"I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."
My name is Yan and I'm an avid reader of FanFiction... My cousin showed me this site and since then I just can't get enough.
I'm trying to live my life the way I want it without going against other people's belief. I can be sweet and nice but can also be naughty and snob, it usually depend on the person I'm with or depending on my mood. I'm really moody so my attitude is always changing. I like reading fiction books, where my imagination likes to wander off. For me, I'm a difficult person to understand but I can amuse myself with simple and little things. I can't live without music and something to read may it be in the internet or just a book.
If I'm not trying to write something you would mostly see me taking pictures of everything.
I'm straight girl...But I'm more partial in reading slash. I like pairing Harry with the dark so called evil men... So innocent pairing with such dangerous men..grrr.. HPSS HPDM HPLM HPFG HPLV or HPTR. I also like creature/mate fic and darkHarry.
I also like crossover stories if it's really good.
Recently I started looking for unique stories. Or rather stories with unique pairing. Can be crossover or an original character, I'm willing to read.
If anyone can recommend any stories I wil be eternally grateful to you! :p
"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
Harry Potter (Book 3, 5, 6) by JK Rowling
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Alboom
Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
and a whole lot of romance paperback
Kyo Kara Maou (Yuuri/Wolfram) (Gunter/Gwendal)
Gakuen Alice (Natsume/Mikan) (Ruka/Hotaru)
Tennis no Ohjisama (Fuji/Ryo) (Tezu/Ryo)
Yu Yu Hakusho (Kurama/Hiei) (Yusuke/Hiei)
Knight Hunter / Weiss Kreuz (Aya/Ken)
Eyeshield 21 (Himura/Sena)(Shin/Sena)
Ouran High School Host Club (Kyouya/Haruhi) (Tamaki/Haruhi)
Full Metal Alchemist (Roy/Ed)
Naruto (Itachi/Naruto) (Kakashi/Naruto) (Genma/Naruto) (Sasuke/Naruto)
Saiyuki (Sanzo/Goku) (Gojyo/Hakkai)
Big Windup /Okiku Furikabutte (Abe/Mihashi)
Okane Ga Nai
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be a homosexual to do so. I'm not, but I will stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.
I do not believe in discrimination. And God does not hate gay people; he made them, too.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
I support this a hundred and ten percent.
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.
Repost this if you agree with it.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Repost this if you are one of the 8 who would be laughing your rear off.
1. A weekend in which you have no plans, no responsibilities, and nowhere at all to be, ranks as one of the best weekends you’ll ever have.
2. Sometimes friends will try to make plans with you and you have no reason to decline except for the fact that you just want to be alone that day. (Your plan is to have no plans, people need to understand that by now, right?)
3. A good album, book, or television show can keep your attention far longer than any party, club, or bar could.
4. Going away to a remote cabin in the middle of the woods to just exist for a period of time sounds like the best idea for a vacation that you can think of.
5. There is nothing more exciting than planning a long, solo road trip, because you know you’re going to be able to think your thoughts, listen to your music, and play your audiobooks for hours and hours on end. Is there anything better?
6. When people say they can’t eat alone at a restaurant, you’re like, really? That’s one of life’s simple pleasures! Food? Good. A book? Good. No conversation whatsoever? Perfect.
7. The worst trait any potential lover could have is “clingy.” You need your space like you need air to breathe. It’s essential. If they need to be around you all the time? Dealbreaker.
8. Even if you are attached, you carve out hours of alone time just to keep your sanity (and to keep your relationship healthy and happy, too).
9. The only person you’d ever consider marrying would be someone that also loves spending time alone, otherwise that thing’s never going to last.
10. If anyone that knew you were to describe you, one of the words they’d use emphatically to do so is: independent.
11. Your intuition is on point because you spend an insane amount of time alone and cultivating it.
12. While people around you hate being single, you consider it such a joy to be able to be at the whim of your aloneness and this feeling is especially better if you live alone, because you have so much time to do all your little things that you do when nobody is around.
13. You’re always working on a project –usually something artistic– and you start to get antsy if you haven’t been able to work on it for a few days.
14. When you do hang out with people, you prefer seeing them one on one or in a small group. The more intimate and deep the conversation, the better.
15. You are an observer –watching and studying people’s behavior– and, funny enough, are usually quite well-liked, which can serve to be a problem considering how much time you want to spend by yourself.
16. A full day by yourself makes you feel more you than anything at all.
17. You tend to enjoy cold, rainy weather, as it gives you even more of an excuse to hibernate in your home and read, sit by the fire, think, curl up, write in your journal.
18. If you are not thinking about life’s big questions, you must be dead.
19. Because you put a premium on spending time alone, you are more present and attentive when you do spend time with people, because you don’t feel as though you’re missing out on time by yourself.
20. You would much rather go on a hike or go to the beach by yourself than with anyone, which isn’t to say you dislike going with people, it’s just a more engaging experience when you do it alone.
21. Sure, it’s fun to drink wine with friends, but having a bottle of wine to yourself at the end of a long day? 100% perfect paradise heaven.
22. Traveling to a new place by yourself (even if the new place is only ten miles away) is your idea of a great time. You are always either planning a solo adventure, going on a solo adventure, or coming back from one. Experiencing the world through your own eyes without anybody else’s opinion is not just a desire, it’s an essential need of yours.
23. There is absolutely nothing that can touch the feeling of when someone cancels plans on you and you are suddenly left with surprise alone time. You’re all, “Oh good, more time to be with me!” and it’s truly an untouchable feeling of happiness. TC mark