Name: jojo (my real name tweaked around)
I have been a superhero/action dork since I can remember and I am pretty smart; ergo, my name is superheroxnerd
I am a reviewer (not a flamer, I am more than always positive) that minds her own business and stays within her favorite pairings. I don't bother with flaming; if I don't like a story, I keep it to myself. I am a sucker for a happy ending especially when it comes to Kikyo (see below), but tragedy every once in a while is fine too.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, superheroxnerd
Seriously, who cares? Everyone on this site is in his/her own world, deviating from the normal perpective, and exploring others' view of the world.
Question: Which do you prefer Batman or Superman? I like Batman, people! He's got skillz that killz! I just have more respect for the fighters who have skills rather than powers; it shows discipline and way more bravery. I also like his dark soul, smarts (he's the world's greatest detective), and his caring out-of-costume side (he's a philanthropist). Batman's my #1 favorite superhero! :D
Birthday: June 24
Location: West Coast
Sexual Preference: I'm straight, people.
Religion: Christian; God rules in all ways possible!
Musical Instrument: piano; for the past 10 years!
Superheroes : by favorites
1) Batman- (see above)
2) Sesshomaru-Okay, so he's not really a hero, but he's definitely super! He saves lives every once in a blue moon and has ridiculously awesome and a crazy amount of power! He's very stoic and self-righteous, but he still has his loyal posse (Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un) and waves of fangirls (including me)! Besides, he's a total hottie-pants! In a way, he reminds me of Batman (has loyal support, strive to complete a task, and underneath that cold exterior is a caring side).
3) C.C.- she counts in my opinion. she can regenerate and has crazy fighting skills inside and outside a giant robot.
4) L- he's pretty strong and his amazing deductive skills are insane. he's adorable, too.
5) Ichigo- another broody guy that saves souls. He's very hot, smart, and has a teenager-side that he lets loose every once in a while. His fighting powers and techniques are so cool! Everyone should see this guy in action; he's amazing!
6) Nightwing/Robin- he's the whole package! he's smexy, funny, charming, understanding, can be leader-like at appropriate times, etc. He's just a cool guy! He's definitely the one that believes in the best of people (especially his teammates) and helps them through tough times.
7) Kikyo-Beautiful, smart, brave, independent, strong, a good doctor, and a great ass-kicker, what can't she do? But sadly, her supposed betrayal and the whole undead-existence situation has left her very morose (who can blame her?). Her life is so tragic, but she still takes care of the young, sick, and elderly and never complains, which is why I admire her so much. In my eyes she deserves a lot of respect, considering how much crap she goes through and how well she holds up. Curse Rumiko Takahashi for killing her so many times and throwing her off so many cliffs! I guess on this site is the only place she can get a happy ending...
8) Vash the Stampede- OMG, how can you not love this guy? Vash is completely silly but compassionate and an amazing gun-fighter. He's always tries to be helpful in any situation. Vash always thinks of putting any life before his own and detest killing. He's is totally admirable!
9)Spider-man- He's got his share of problems: death, poverty, heartbreak, divorce, bullying, anything, he's got it. But he's still very nice, smart, and adorable! Personality-wise, he's always cracking jokes while fighting, but still knows when to be serious.
Batman, Roger Smith, R. Dorothy Wayneright, Lelouch Lamperouge, C.C., L (death note), Sesshomaru, Kikyo, Dark Mousy, Niwa Daisuke, Riku Harada, Spike Spiegle, Jet, Faye Valentine, Ed, Edward and Alphonse Elric, Vash the Stampede, Nicolas D. Wolfwood, Spider-man, Hitachiin Hikaru & Kaoru, Fujioka Haruhi, Suou Tamaki, Morinozuka Takashi "Mori", Haninozuka Mitsukuni "Hunni", Kurosaki Ichigo, Kuchiki Rukia, Abarai Renji, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Kuchiki Byakuya, Ulquiorra, Ukitake Jyushiro, Kyouraku Shunshui, Near, Mellow, Light, Tsuchiura Ryoutaro, Hihara Kazuki, Tsukimori Len, Robin, Raven, Kid Flash, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Jin Tsurusawa, Jo Katsuragi, Clause Valca, Philip J. Fry, Turanga Leela, Dr. John Zoidberg, Hubert Farnsworth, Dwight Shrute, Jim Halpert, Pam Beesley, just to name a few...
Sesshomaru vs. Superman- They both have such awesome powers and techniques! Both have super strength, speed, flight, super-sense of hearing, and different skills (i.e. laser vision, energy whips, ice breath, poison claws, bullet-proof skin, toxin immunity, etc.)
Batman vs. Slade- This may have been done in the comics where Slade is Deathstroke, but it would be cool to watch it.
Vaizard-Ichigo vs. Sou-Taicho- I haven't seen Sou-Taicho fight seriously, but he's legendary and Ichigo is crazy-powerful!
Music type: i love pretty much anything: hip-hop, pop, rock, oldies, metal, indie, j-pop, even DDR songs (gotta love Mr. Wonderful and Cartoon Heroes), and anime theme songs (I think they're really good, as embarrassing as that is...), whatever.
Favorite Artists/Bands: Al Green (a bit elderly but still awesome), Smokey Robinson, Tupac (bless his soul), Fort Minor, Stevie Wonder, Kanye West, Chopin, Liszt, Paganini, Ravel, Hoobastank, The Temptations, Maroon 5, Jay Z &/or Linkin Park, Do As Infinity, Usher, All-American Rejects, The Killers, Ayumi Hamasaki, Three Days Grace, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliot, Ludacris, Nelly Furtado, Nelly, Panic! at the Disco, Justin Timberlake, Utada Hikaru, even '90's boy bands (i.e. 'NSync) etc. This list is endless!
Favorite Movies: Ong-bak, The Ugly Truth, The Godfather (all of them), All of the Futurama Movies!, The Bourne Trilogy, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Pride and Prejudice (the old 5 hour one), Lord of the Rings. Star Wars (all the episodes), The Notebook, Fight Club, Jet Li's Fearless, any Disney Movie that isn't a sequel or teeny-bopper-y, Iron Man, Inuyasha movies 1,2,3, & 4 (Number three's my absolute fave), Spider-man 1,2, &3, X-men 1, 2, &3, any Miyazaki film, any Tim Burton film (The Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Edward Scissorhands, etc. are spectacular), any Alfred Hitchcock film (especially Psycho), Madagascar, Night at the Museum, Dream Girls, Elf, A Knight's Tale, etc. Another endless list! I'm pretty much into everything... mostly action-y things!
Blue, Black, Green, Red (though I can never pull it off )
Favorite Shows: alphabetical order
Big Bang Theory, Big O, Bleach, Code Geass R1 and R2, Cowboy Bebop, CSI, Death Note, Desperate Housewives, Devil May Cry, DNAngel, Fruits Basket, Futurama, Full Metal Alchemist, Gurren Laggan, Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Innocent Venus, Inuyasha, Justice League, La Corda D'oro, Last Exile, Naruto, The Office, Ouran High School Host Club, Pretear, The Simpsons, Speed Grapher, Teen Titans, Trigun, Wonderfalls
I have recently joined in on the anime craze. It is very entertaining if i do say so my self.
Favorite Ships: by favorites within fandom
Dorothy/Roger- If only she wasnt an android!! they make me laugh and the relationship cute because Roger usually gets his way but Dorothy has reason to do what she does.
C.C./Lelouch- they dont have any secrets between each other and they are still together. He definitely spoils her and she gives him support.
Robin/Raven- This pairing makes so much sense; they can definitely understand each other.
Kid Flash/Raven- It happened...sorta.
Red X/Raven-...don't ask.
Sesshomaru/Kikyo- These people are perfect for each other! They are so alike; it's uncanny. Both are serious, gorgeous, elegant but tough, and have cold exteriors but a warm hearts. The coincidences are weird too: he's got a reviving sword and she's dead, she loves kids and he takes care of a kid, etc. They are kinda like the serious version of the Inuyasha/Kagome couple.
Ichigo/Rukia- they are so comfortable with each other. He evidently feels strongly for her since he went through so much training and pain to rescue her. They both can be so serious, but then again, they can be so immature with each other!
Renji/Rukia- They have history! They grew up and faced a hard childhood together. I have to admit, they are kind of a brother/sister relationship though...
Tsukimori/Hino- The jerk has feelings for the girl! They both have a great effect on each other.
Tamaki/Haruhi- Although he's very confused as to what his role in her life exactly is, Tamaki is definitely in love in Haruhi. He's protective and affectionate.
Spike/Faye- sure, she loves money more, but I think she holds some affection for the slick bounty hunter.
Fry/Leela- He's so desperate for her; it's great!
Daisuke/Riku- This one actually happens!! None of my ships ever come full circle in the shows! It was epic for me! Anyway... he pretty much explains why they are so great together in ep 18 of DNAngel. and i kinda disliked Risa a lot in the show...
none from CSI: and Justice League. Sorry, I just can't see any or don't like the possibilities.
Favorite clips off YouTube:
C.C./Lelouch tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYaorjeAiu4
Awesome fight scenes from Inuyasha Movie 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xIgK2G1tQ
Sesshomaru Tributes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF5FP4MulnA
Bleach Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1oAt4t_498
Ichigo/Rukia Tributes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeCxD-50UcU
Adorable Inuyasha childhood clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtK6nZOOE1Y
Naruto Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBK7Szk9k4
When Cowboy Bebop meets Trigun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uUMF5a7Uk
Beautiful piece (as heard in La Corda D'oro), Weiniawski's Polonaise Brillante #1 in D major: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21dsRBeIy8A
Peace and Love, everyone!