Poll: Oatmeal can you dig it? Vote Now!
Author has written 38 stories for Beyblade, Naruto, Shaman King, Inuyasha, and Harry Potter.
kinda hated my profile. Why did I wait so long to change it?
am a strange loop,
I am the broth that defines the soup,
I am a the ward of a water filled gourd,
I am the awesome video game you can't afford...
and also kinda bored.
-I am so totally gonna do a Christmas fic. Ideas? Share 'em!
-You guys are awesome! I've been getting alot of my fics favorited lately, and stuff like that- thanks for the support. I really appreciate it so much!-sniffle-
-Feel free to write side fics to or sequels to any of my stories. If you do, please notify me first and give credit! Thank you!
-Stop the bloodshed in Darfur! Those are our brothers and sisters suffering over there!T.T
-The guy who created instant ramen is dead. Let us all mourn him, along with Steve Irwin...
-They killed Bhutto! Those bastards! Why?!
-I hope the Democratic party gets itself together and Obama wins.
-I seriously need to update one of my MUCS (Multi-Chaptered Stories... Oh, and you have a better acronym?)
-check it out, ya?
So I've come to the conclusion that I suck. You ever get the feeling that your best isn't good enough? Not that I have a huge problem with my writing, I know it's flawed in alot of ways, but it's part of getting better to know that and fix it. That's fun. What's not fun is realizing you don't have the attention span or concentration to focus on something and muck through, which has to be at least 80 of the whole shebang. So I'm gonna let gp of some of my optimism and present you with something you've probably figured out- I go long periods of time without finishing anything. There. I said it. I even start lots of other things while not-finishing those aforementioned things. I can only hope you'll bear with me, and seriously? Thanks so much for reading in the first place.
Jack Kerouac's Advice
1) Scribbled secret notebooks, and wild typewritten pages, for yr own joy
2) Submissive to everything, open, listening
3) Try never get drunk outside yr own house
4) Be in love with yr life
5) Something that you feel will find its own form
6) Be crazy dumbsaint of the mind
7) Blow as deep as you want to blow
8) Write what you want bottomless from bottom of the mind
9) The unspeakable visions of the individual
10) No time for poetry but exactly what is
11) Visionary tics shivering in the chest
12) In tranced fixation dreaming upon object before you
13) Remove literary, grammatical and syntactical inhibition
14) Like Proust be an old teahead of time
15) Telling the true story of the world in interior monolog
16) The jewel center of interest is the eye within the eye
17) Write in recollection and amazement for yourself
18) Work from pithy middle eye out, swimming in language sea
19) Accept loss forever
20) Believe in the holy contour of life
21) Struggle to sketch the flow that already exists intact in mind
22) Don't think of words when you stop but to see picture better
23) Keep track of every day the date emblazoned in yr morning
24) No fear or shame in the dignity of yr experience, language & knowledge
25) Write for the world to read and see yr exact pictures of it
26) Bookmovie is the movie in words, the visual American form
27) In praise of Character in the Bleak inhuman Loneliness
28) Composing wild, undisciplined, pure, coming in from under, crazier the better
29) You're a Genius all the time
30) Writer-Director of Earthly movies Sponsored & Angeled in Heaven
General Disclaimer: I own nothing except my OCs. That is the sad, sad truth...so don't sue.
Okay, so if you want to, give me the most unique quotes you can think of. You can make them up, or just send one you've seen somewhere. Just send it in a review and I'll post it right up! Till then, here are a few..
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice. Sit back and let the world wonder how it happened.
Don't like it? You, too, can get in line to bite me.
-an L avatar
Only through art can we get outside of ourselves and know another's view of the universe.
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
Dude, this tastes like awesome!
I can't brain, I've got the dumb.
-an avatar somewhere
"This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly, it should be thrown with great force."
Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?
-Bad Spellers Unite!
A true friend would bail you out of jail, but a best friend would be in the cell next to you saying "Man, we got caught."
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on
I saw, I conquered, I came.
Wow, someone ate an extra bowl of stupid this morning.
"I can't find it"-REALLY MEANS- "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."
"That's womens' work."-REALLY MEANS-"It's dirty, difficult, and thankless."
"Will you marry me?"-REALLY MEANS-"Both my roommates have moved out, I can't find the washer, and there is no more peanut butter."
"Can i help you with dinner?"-REALLY MEANS-"Why isn't it already on the table?"
It would take too long to explain."-REALLY MEANS-"I have no idea as to how it works."
"I'm getting more exercise lately-REALLY MEANS-"The batteries in the remote are dead."
Take a break, honey, you;re working too hard-REALLY MEANS-"I can't hear the TV over the vacuum."
"For rent. Parachute.
Never opened. Small stain."
A witty saying proves nothing.
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
Call ME, Kai! Call ME!
-a review from Nemo Sushi
So I'll try to work on this profile a bit. Thanks for reading, don't forget to review!
Unsafe External Link