Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Muv-Luv/マブラヴ.
4/17/16 Update: I am alive, but I find it hard to find time to write. As per the norm, I literally have too many things I want to do, and not enough time to do them all, even half of what I want. *sigh* I really do desire to continue writing, however, and I will be making endeavors to prepare the next chapter.
Current Projects (Updated 9/15/14) (The below numbers (=1=,=2=,=3=) represent the order in which they will be updated)TBR = To Be Revived: (On technicalities, TBR has a higher chance of having a chapter posted than a story on Hiatus.)
Precious Person (TBR)
Black Lightning (TBR)
Naruto: Tsuchi no Kuni (Hiatus)
The Will of Fire (Hiatus)
Lightsmith (Chapter 12 - In progress. Afterwards, I'll be re-reading LMS from scratch to refresh my memory on events and see if I can't spur my imagination to write better events.)
Steel Storm (Chapter 2 - Pretty much done, proofreading and editing and rewriting.)
About me: I'm an utter nerd who dabbles in all of the following: Videogames, Anime, Manga, Fanfiction, Fanart. It was kind of embarrassing in my freshman year of college where one roomie was a gamer and the other was an otaku and I could understand what either of them were saying. Like I said, utter nerd ..
Likes: Videogames, Anime, Manga, Reading, Writing (Fanfiction), Drawing fanart, AMV Making (I just dabble in it on the side), and Daydreaming (I daydream A LOT, and they're my basis for the Tsuchi no Kuni and The Will of Fire stories).
Favorite Anime/Manga: 1/2 Prince, Air Gear, Angel Beats!, Ao no Exorcist, Bakuman, Bamboo Blade, Beelzebub, Blassreiter, Bleach, Blood Alive, Break Blade, Busou Renkin, Byousoku 5 Centimeter, Cavalier of the Abyss, Clannad, Code Geass, Darker Than Black, Diebuster, Doujin Work, Eden, Durarara!!, Eve no Jikan, Fairy Tail, Fate/Stay Night, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gamaran, Gantz, Gekka Bijin, Genshiken, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gundam Seed, Haibaine Renmei, Highschool of the Dead, Hitogatana, Holyland, Hoshi no Samidare, IGPX, Immortal Regis, K-ON!, Kara no Kyoukai, Kaze no Stigma, Keroro Gunsou, Koutetsu no Girlfriend 2nd, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Last Exile, Liar Game, Lucky Star, Macross Frontier, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Mononokehime, MS Igloo, Mx0, Nabari no Ou, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Night Wizard: the Animation, Nurarihyon no Mago, Omamori Himari, Onani Master Kurosawa, Piano no Mori, Planetes, Psyren, REC, Rebuild of Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Shamo, Sekirei, Sengoku Youko, Sentou Yousei Yukikaze, Serial Experiments Lain, Seto no Hanayome, Shakugan no Shana, Shigofumi, Shin Angyo Onshi, Shingeki no Kyojin, Sket Dance, Soul Eater, Strike Witches, Sky Girls, Sword of the Stranger, Tales of Vesperia: First Strike, Tegami Bachi, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, The Breaker, The Breaker: New Waves, The Third, Tiger and Bunny, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, To Aru Majutsu no Index, To-Love-Ru, True Tears, Tsukihime, Until Death Do Us Part, Utawarerumono, Veritas, Witch Hunter
Honorable Mentions: Planetes (Anime) : Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Anime) : Sentou Yousei Yukikaze (OVAs) : Gantz (Manga) : Sword of the Stranger (Movie) : Kara no Kyoukai (Movies) : Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (Movie) : Byousoku 5 Centimeter (Movies) : Eve no Jikan (ONAs) : Shin Angyo Onshi (Manhwa) : Onani Master Kurosawa (Manga) : Diebuster (OAVs) : Hoshi no Samidare (Manga)
Great Comics: Boxer Hockey (Funny) : The Abominable Charles Christopher (Brilliant) : Awkward Zombie (Hilarious)
(Note: Italicized and Bolded means both Anime and Manga. Bolded means Manga only. None means Anime only. Anime or Manga that I have found to be absolutely extraordinary are entered into the Honorable Mentions. List last updated: 8/04/11)
How to tell bad fanfiction when you see them:
1. Summary is all in caps. (The expert writer will not need to put a summary in caps to catch the attention of a reader)
2. Summary has HORRIBLE grammar. (Not in spelling mistakes, but like, the sentences have no meaning because they're either 'leet-spoken', (ex: cuz they r...) or the sentences are merely butchered)
3. The fanfiction has yaoi. (My own opinion)
4. They ask for no flames. (Usually, they will ask for no flames because they are weak of heart, OR, they refuse to actually consider such flames and to review to actually see if they're true, and if they are, to fix their mistakes. As said, usually such people will be the above)
5. Too many 'what ifs' in the summary. (Good writers usually will write as if it's happened as such, not a what if)
6. The fanfiction has a cliche plot, and added to that, the writing is cliche. (Technically, a plot can be cliche and still be a good fanfiction, but when both the writing and plot are cliche, such as Naruto leaves the Leaf and forever harbors dark feelings, or Naruto meets a dark teacher and instantly becomes godlike and gar (anime term), the fanfiction itself turns out bad, as it shows the lack of imagination that the author/ess possesses.)
There are more, but I can't think of them. Oh, and have you noticed that all yaoi stories are written by... DUN DUN DUN, GIRLS!?
1. Is it? Or is it so ridiculous, that it's the most ridiculously perfect idea, that you've never thought of? - Caboose, Red vs Blue
2. The potential energy between a Falcon Punch and your face is infinity. - CaptainFalcon on a forum
3. America often suffers from a lack of political direction. That is not the same as incompetence. You know what they are like? A vicious dog held on a short leash -- and because he cannot break the leash, people delude themselves that they need not fear him, but within the arc of that leash he is invincible... - Gennady Bondarenko
4. Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. - Unknown
5. A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. – Douglas Adams
6. Life's meaning is not so much found, as it is made. -Opus
7. They say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Pfft, that's nothing. When you play it forwards, it installs Windows. - Random Internet Guy
8. There are no weak soldiers under a valiant commander. -Yondaime Hokage
9. Aaron: And Anish said, "God is dead".
Chance: Well, you know what God said? "Anish is dead.
Anish: It's true!
10. People that don't have lives can't be killed. Therefore, if we pour all of our life into video games, we'll be immortal. -An acquaintance of a friend
11. Happiness is like perfume; You can't give it away without getting some on yourself. -Anonymous
12. It doesn't cost anything to be nice. -Anonymous
Red vs Blue Quotes:
1. Is it? Or is it so ridiculous, that it's the most ridiculously perfect idea, that you've never thought of? - Caboose, Episode 26
2. "We're all gonna die!" -points sniper rifle at teammate's head- "Starting with you..." - Caboose, Episode 26
3. "Sneaking sneaking sneaking..." - Caboose, Recreation
1. Naruto x OC (This type of pairing is extremely flexible to work with because of the malleable nature of the OC's character, which is directly related to the traits that the author chooses to give her.)
2. Naruto x Tayuya (I like her rough, tomboy attitude. In fact, I seem to enjoy tomboy characters altogether...)
1. Naruto x Hinata (Simply put, there are too many badly written NaruHina stories which made me lose my appetite for the pairing altogether. I could never stand the super-shy or super-confident archetypes either.)
2. Naruto x Sakura (Truthfully, I've disliked her from the first time I saw her. It's a dislike that's stayed alive through the years. I'm picky like that.)
3. Naruto x Ino/Temari (Like Sakura, they didn't make much of an impression on me either. I'm apathetic to them. I absolutely refuse to read these stories. I do, however, enjoy ShikaTema.)
4. Naruto x Kin (:O She's ugly, IMO... Picky picky.)
5. Naruto x Tsunade (Don't even get me started. Time travel or not, this is just wrong. Now if artistic liberties were taken to completely disassemble the Densetsu no Sannin and reassemble them at different ages and times, I could accept that.)
6. Naruto x Certain Filler Chars (I will not lie. I'm picky.)
What Makes A Good Fic By: Kraken's Ghost (And taken from Tyrchon's Bio)(Trust him and me, Kraken knows what the hell he is talking about.)
Then we use this scale:
Great Fic: Has all the above. This is a fic you worship like none other. Build this thing a shrine and sacrifice the innocent to it.