Poll: Putting aside the 1971 "Arthur" Slugworth, which name sounds better for the evil chocolate-maker? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 1984, Space Channel 5, Pokémon, Matilda, and Scooby Doo.
I have a FictionPress account under the same name, so check it out if you wish to do so.
I also have a YouTube account named, "ilovepokemon1239."
As a fourth method of communication, you can talk to me via my Roald Dahl Discord server, located at https:// /RVwzuTa
And finally, as a fifth method, you can contact me at my Roald Dahl forum located at: https://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Gs33022/11176845/
Hello, everyone! My name is Gabriel, but I'm called Gabe most of the time, and oftentimes, I prefer it, but you can use whichever name you like. I'm currently 20 years old, and I live in Indiana, United States.
I am a huge fan of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Roald Dahl in general, and I have been since fourth grade. My favorite movie version is the 2005 one, although I do like some moments in the 1971 one, such as the Wonka Wash. :D
"If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates!" - Willy Wonka (RIP Gene Wilder). :(
I have also seen the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" Broadway musical on YouTube, but not the West End/London one, although I really want to. I have also read the book (I'm just saying that because many people I meet say that they just watched either the book or the 1971/2005 movies.), and it's my favorite book ever! I have also read "Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator" as well, and it's really awesome (and under-rated, in my opinion) as well. :D Has anyone here heard of the planned third "Charlie" book, "Charlie in the White House"? :)
I love to read all of Roald Dahl's children's book, not just the "Charlie" ones. :)
While Charlie and the Chocolate Factory may be my main focus here, I will occasionally branch out into other fandoms from time to time. This includes Pokémon Polished Platinum, my novelization of the Pokémon Platinum video game. I'm also hoping to write for Batman (1966 universe) once I get more stories complete later on down the line. I also have an alternate ending for the George Orwell story 1984 available on my profile, which I wrote while I was in high school.
Special Thanks! :D
Special thanks to mattTheWriter072, who inspired and is encouraging me on my very first fanfiction, titled, "Charlie's Chocolatey Adventure. " In fact, he is one of my idols, the other one being the man himself, Roald Dahl! :D
I would like to thank Avimo, Matt, TheIndividualist, PineappleKing23, The Silly Storyteller, marty munster, Randi, The Disnerd, NoThrills, Verucabeyotch, Turrislucidus, mr kelly, rivers, Wormwood, IcedTeaCinnaBons, babymetalfan1/dreamtheaterfan1, buddy jolly, Sonny April, and MysteriousMaker1185 for their undying support! :)
I will also extend out my thanks to my followers:
4. Ethannalon. A Hilliard
6. Basketballgirl Kaitlin
7. The Illuminaughty Pine Tree
11. Remy-chan 27516
20. Mongoose Lover
22. The World According to Ros
23. retro mania
My favoriters (or whatever term you wish to use :D) also deserve some recognition, in my opinion:
3. ThePineappleKing23 (formerly 'cheesecake4life')
8. Kpop Bias
9. Swan out of the lake
10. The Illuminaughty Pine Tree
15. Basketballgirl Kaitlin
25. Janessa Darkblade
26. Mongoose Lover
28. The World According to Ros
29. retro mania
Also, I feel like I must take this opportunity to thank the other FanFiction Guests as well, because I feel like they don't get enough recognition. I have had some REALLY GOOD Guest reviews/comments so far, and I love every single one of them. :)
I have six stories in development, and three, as of right now, completed stories. I am also collaborating with mattTheWriter072 on a sequel for "Where All the Bad Nuts Go", titled, "Bad Nuts: the Anniversary." That story can be found on his profile. My profile will be updated with the progress of each story.
1. Charlie's Chocolatey Adventure (In Progress)
2. Charlie's Chocolatey Adventure: An Early Look (Side-Project, In Progress)
3. Polar Opposites (One-Shot, Complete) [Suggested by Guest]
4. What Could Have Been (A novelization of Roald Dahl's first "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" script. Complete.)
5. Willy Wonka in the Sahara: An Adventurous Story (Side-Project, In Progress)
6. Dimension Dilemma (Short story, side-project; in-progress)
7. 1984 Alternate Ending (One-Shot, Complete)
8. Ademma (Charlie's Chocolatey Adventure spinoff, in progress)
9. When You're Feeling Down (Charlie's Chocolatey Adventure one-shot spinoff, Complete)
10. Bad Nuts: the Anniversary (Sequel to "Where All the Bad Nuts Go", collaboration with mattTheWriter072) (On Matt's profile)
11. Kind At Heart (My rewrite of mattTheWriter072's Next in Line. Main project at the moment, in progress)
12. Pokémon Polished Platinum (Pokémon Platinum novelization, In Progress)
1. I think that for a future story of yours, Mr. Wonka should visit Hersheypark (a theme park in Hershey, Pennsylvania). It’ll be cool since Wonka and Hershey are competitors, to see what Mr. Wonka’s reaction would be! I forgot to say, in the story I requested about the CatCF characters visiting Hersheypark, how about the Matilda characters go as well, like Matilda (of course), Miss Honey, and some of the other kids like Hortensia? To make things interesting, how about Miss Trunchbull and Matilda’s nasty parents go as well, confronting everyone else at some point in the story? Of course, don’t forget about Mike Teavee and his fear of roller coasters! Maybe everyone could have fun convincing him to go on one of the rides. (NoThrills)
2. For story ideas, how about a one shot where Charlie and Veruca go on a date? (2005 version) (Guest) (Done, as of right now, but it depends)
3. How about a Matilda fic that’s about Matilda living with Miss Honey after she adopts Matilda? (Wormwood)
4. Willy Wonka Crossing Over
(Both suggested by Retromania)
6. Oompa-Loompas & Sweetians oneshot (mattTheWriter072)
7. BFG fanfic (guest)
8. Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator 1971 version (Guest)
1. The requests, of course. :)
2. A Matilda prequel or sequel, if I can get any ideas. I'm kind of having writer's block with ideas for the planned Matilda project. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
3. More Dirty Beasts- A sequel to Roald Dahl's Dirty Beasts.
4. Willy Wonka Eats a Big Mac (inspired by marty munster and herman wewatch) (Published in "Dimension Dilemma")
Stories in Development
1. A rewrite of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", featuring Roald Dahl's scrapped ideas from book manuscripts and screenplays mixed with select original ideas
2. A story featuring the Mark Sweet version of Mr. Wonka (he played Wonka in the 70s all the way up to the early 90s to promote their candies)
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, when I grew up I was BLACK, when I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go into the sun I'm BLACK, when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK, when you grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when you're cold you turn BLUE and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored? Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this on your profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Which percentage are you? 5% or 95%?
Dawn Totadile (56)
Mage of Hope (12)
Mlle. Phoenix Fox (37)
Sonata IX (28)
Sonny April (10)
The Island Hopper (25)