Author has written 7 stories for Zoey 101, Sky High, and 10 Things I Hate About You.
My name is my screen name unless I know you.
Born in the United States.
Attend Middle school. Almost in High School.
TV Shows- One Tree Hill, Hannah Montana, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Power Rangers, Friday Night Lights, Dancing With the Stars, Wildfire, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Naked Brothers Band, and Zoey 101, NCIS
Movies- Covenant, Sky High, A Walk to Remember, Stomp the Yard, Freedom Writers, Step Up, She's the Man, Star Wars 1,2,3,4,5, & 6, Harry Potter 1,2,3, & 4, Eragon, High School Musical, Lord of the Rings 1,2, & 3, Jump In
Actors- Steven Strait, Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Jesse MacCartney, Corbin Blea, Lucas Grabeel, Cody Linley, Shane West, Orlando Bloom, Max-Lloyd Jones, Jeremy Sumpter, Vin Disel, Columbus Shorts, Jason David Frank, Ed Speelers, Devon Werkheiser, Chris Brown, Chris Warren Jr., Mario
Actresses- Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Monique Coleman, Miley Cyrus, Keke Palmer, Kelly Clarkson, Jamie Lynn Spears, Lindsey Shaw, Mandy Moore, Amy Jo Johnson, Jenna Dewan, Drew Sidora
TV Show Couples-
One Tree Hill:
Nathan/Haley, Lucas/Peyton, Brooke/Mouth
Derek/Merideth, Burke/Christina, Corev/Addison, George/Callie, Izzie/Denny
Tommy & Kimberly, Jason & Katherine, Billy & Trini, Adam & Tanya, Rocky & Aisha, Andros & Ashley, Zhane & Karone, Leo & Kendrix, Carter & Dana, Kelsey & Ryan, Joel & Angela Fairweather, Wes & Jen, Lucas & Nadira, Eric & Taylor, Cole & Allyssa, Princess Shayla & Merrick, Blake & Tori, Connor & Kira, Sky & Syd, Z & Bridge, Jack & Aly
Kris/Junior, Matt/Gillian, Dani/RJ, Jean/Pablo
Ned/Moze, Cookie/Lisa, Suzie/Billy
Naked Brothers Band & Zoey 101:
Nat/Rosalina, Zoey/Chase, Logan/Dana, Michael/Lola, Quinn/Mark
Warren/Layla, Will/OC, Zack/Magenta, Eathen/OC
Harry/Hermione, Ron/Luna, Draco/Ginny,
High School Musical:
Troy/Gabriella, Chad/Taylor, Jason/Kelsi, Sharpay/Zeke
Eighteen Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point A Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with That.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"
7. Finish all Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8 dont use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
15. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won, I Won!"
16. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!"
17. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
18. Start Humming When It Is Really Quiet.
You Know You're in a Redneck Church if...
1. ... the finance committee refuses to provide funds for the purchase of a chandelier because none of the members knows how to play one.
2. ... people ask, when they learn that Jesus fed the 5000, whether the two fish were bass or catfish, and what bait was used to catch 'em.
3. ... when the pastor says, "I'd like to ask Bubba to help take up the offering," five guys and two women stand up.
4. ... opening day of deer season is recognized as an official church holiday.
5. ... a member of the church requests to be buried in his 4-wheel-drive truck because "It ain't
6. ... the choir is known as the "OK Chorale".
7. ... in a congregation of 500 members, there are only seven last names in the church directory.
8. ... people think "rapture" is what you get when you lift something too heavy.
9. ... the baptismal pool is a #2 galvanized " Wheeling" washtub.
10. ... the choir robes were donated by (and embroidered with the logo from) Billy Bob's
11. ... the collection plates are really hubcaps from a'56 Chevy.
12. ... instead of a bell you are called to service by a duck call.
13. ... the minister and his wife drive matching pickup trucks.
14. ... the communion wine is Boone's Farm "Tickled Pink".
15. ... "Thou shall not covet" applies to huntin' dogs, too.
16. ... the final words of the benediction are, "Y'all come back now, Ya hear".
God Bless and don't fergit ta say yer prayers!
15 Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares ... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
~Copy the bunny to your presentation to help him achieve world domination, and come join the dark side. (We have cookies.)
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your
92 percent American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! if you belive in GOD put this in your profile.
If you want child abuse to STOP, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you love High School Musical as much as I do, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Zac Efron is the hottest guy of all-time, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you DISLIKE Troypay, but appreciate the authors (just don't like the pairing), copy and paste this into your profile.
Proud TROYELLA and ZANESSA FAN!!!!!!! If you're a Troyella/Zanessa fan, post this on your profile to show you will NEVER to turn to the dark side of Zashley and Troypay...TROYELLA & ZANESSA FAN 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!
If you love Vanessa Hudgens 'Say Ok' music video featuring Zac Efron, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have way too many of these things, copy and paste this into your profile.
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
You know you're obsessed with High School Musical, When...
1) You see people and swear they look like characters
2) You sing the songs and know the dances
3) Have watched it almost everytime it played
4) You compare people you know to the characters/stars
5) Wish your life was like the movie
6) Work on writing stories about it over homework or studying for tests
7) think about it more than anything else
8) you own posters, CDs, DVDs, and other products from it
(if three or more apply to you, you are obsessed)
You Know when you are turning to the dark side when:
-You go to sleep thinking about Troypay.
-You have a brainstorm of a story where they (Shudders) kiss.
-When you dream your Sharpay and Troy kisses you.
-When you wish Zac Efron would ask Ashley Tisdale out.
-When you dream of him marrying in Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Ashley comes in and blows her head off.
-When Zac asks Ashley to a premier and rubs it in Vanessa’s face.
You know when you are turning back to the good side when:
-You think about how Vanessa feels.
-When you brainstorm a story on their feelings before hand.
-When you, dream Gabriella slaps Sharpay and wins her man back.
-When you over hear Zac ask Vanessa out and you smile and feel happy.
-You snap a pic of them kissing and frame it.
Finally you wake up in hot sweats and realise it was all a…dream, and you would never leave ‘Troyella Zanessa’ for ‘Troypay Zashley.’ If you are a Troyella Zanessa fan you must put this in your profile. Copyright xoxbabybxox.
Salute to High School Musical:
On January 20th, 2006, a movie came out. It wasn't just any Disney movie but High School Musical. on top of having a cast of fresh, talented, (and hot) stars, it had a decent message and songs that were contagious. The movie was in fact so big, it went world wide, topped the charts, won awards, and even had teachers singing the songs. It touched the hearts and souls of countless people around the world and racked in tons of money for Disney in the form of two DVDs, a soundtrack, posters, shirts, bags, and not to mention more pubclicity. High School Musical... some may say it's childish to like a Disney movie so much, but i think not. I'm proud to say i loved the movie, and would like to say Happy One Year Anniversary HSM. If you're a High School Musical fan and proud, copy this and paste it, or at least show some appreciation.
If you can't wait for High School Musical 2 and just want to fast forward time to this summer (lol), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're about to say something then you forget it then copy and paste this to your profile. Copyright"fantasyluva0512
Unsafe External Link