Poll: So, who thinks Anathema's Abode is going to have happy ending? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Danny Phantom, and Artemis Fowl.
Twisted Creampuff's DeviantArt account can be found here. Along with fairly frequent Anathema's Abode drabbles and spoilers.
Twisted Creampuff's sporadically updated livejournal can be found here.
Also, I've been beaten/bullied/coerced into coauthoring the highly accredited Ravens Claws with Chaos Dragon. My friendship with her aside, I view this as a great honour indeed, and I'll strive not to let the original fans of RC down.
English, with an unerring addiction to tea.
She has an affinity for the insane. Then again, you probably already knew that. I cling to Chaos Dragon like some horrible blood sucking leech and generally make a pest out of myself. Here's to her for putting up with me.
In other news:
Interests: Danny Phantom, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, The Bartimaeus Trilogy, Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time
Current Stories (discontinued):
1) Anathema's Abode - AU, dark. In grim times, a covert syndicate seems doomed to lose their millennia old struggle against the ghosts. Sam, a ghost hunter apprenticed to the legendary Maddie Fenton, discovers a certain dashing, yet elusive outlawed ghost hybrid who soon becomes the human's trumph card in finally ascertaining the brotherhood's victory in their secret war. DxS
2) Metanoia - AU Three years after the accident that changed his life, Phantom, the CIA's ghost hunting prodigy, returns to Casper High for an undercover assignment investigating the Guys in White where he meets Sam Manson, the high school senior responsible for the conversion of the enigmatic Phantom to Amity Park's public defender. DxS, TxV
3) Chasm - AU, dark Samantha Manson had always been labelled by society as troubled. When she befriends her mysterious stalker, a strange boy with ice blue eyes, a suicide pact is made to put an end to their sad little existance. It's a pity Sam knows next to nothing about death. DxS (Warnings: Character death)
4) Romance For Rich Creepy Dimwits - Humour. Excerpts from Vlad's guide to salvaging his non existent love life, as seen in Maternal Instinct. In which I take several cheap shots at Vlad's virility.
1) In Pursuit of Redemption - AU Special forces operative Valerie Gray is assigned to investigate the underground activities of a certain Vlad Masters. With her superiors intent on using the enigmatic Danny Fenton to aid further investigations, Valerie is forced against her wishes to adopt the amnesiac juvenile delinquent suspected to be closely affiliated to the crime lord. DxV (Warnings: A rather significant age difference between Danny and Valerie, and a period of Vlad/Danny)
I love Vlad. He's the coolest lonely single man in his forties any fandom could possibly have:D
Preview of Romance For Rich Creepy Dimwits:
You are a special, unique individual, and no one should ever tell you otherwise.
Every morning, look in the mirror and tell yourself: “I am a intelligent, successful, and very attractive man.”
Indeed, you are. Any woman would be insane not to join you in your plans for world conquest. We mean, be your wife.
Before the big date, spend an hour or so writing out a list of your positive aspects, to give yourself that extra confidence boost. You may require additional paper.
Remember to shower. Simple things count.
Dress smartly. First impressions make a big difference. Perhaps you could wear a tie in her favourite colour to curry her favour. Unless it is an effeminate colour such as pink or purple. Doing so may result in her questioning your sexual orientation, which would not be ideal.
Do not even entertain the thought of pocketing that Viagra in your bathroom cabinet.
Hugs and Kissses