Poll: Should the Victim be retooled or put on Hiatus for another story? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for RWBY.
Finally decided to write this thing out so here we go. I have been freelancing as a video game journalist for over four years now, and its a really fun and exciting career choice. I am also a avid writer and have been writing a novel series with the fifth novel almost done. I used to write on here for Code Geass, but I wasn't really satisfied.
RWBY, is a big reason I decided to come back on. I love the characters, the setting, and the mysterious story that's only released in small snippets. My favorite pairings are obviously Jaune and Weiss, Jaune and Blake and than Jaune and Yang. But any pairing is great if it makes for a very intriguing story.
Possible future RWBY stories:
1. Consequences: Qrow always avoided the truth, the reason why he drank all the time. He loved Ruby, but not as her uncle, but her father. The truth would be devastating to the girl: to know that Tai wasn't really her father, and that Yang wasn't really her sister. So what is he to do when the secret gets revealed? (Jaune/Ruby) Replacing Not Even Aura or Added to schedule.
2. Hello Darkness (title pending): They say you discover more about the world only in darkness, and for Weiss Schnee, the lesson would come quick. In a tragic accident during training at her mansion, Weiss is gravely injured, losing her sight in the process. With the world shut out, and the realization that she won't be the same again, Weiss must cope with her depression and move forward. (Jaune/Weiss) Pending
3. Test-run: Jaune was striking out left and right, both in academics and in the love department. He didn't know how to improve in either area, his confidence shot at the realization that he might not deserve his spot at Beacon. When a certain orange-haired energetic girl comes up with a suggestion, everything is flipped upside down. Jaune doesn't know how to accept his feelings, and his crush is oblivious to his advances... he shouldn't have even tried a test-tun. (Jaune/Nora) Replacing The Heat.
4. A Little Push: Jaune's training with Pyrrha hits a dead end. When he seeks help from Professor Goodwitch, she suggests Jaune seek advice from the experienced second year team, CVFY. After gaining insight into his abilities and receiving training, he begins to fall in love with a certain bunny-eared Faunus on the team. (Jaune/Velvet) Pending.
5. Blinded: With power and fame, Pyrrha had everything she could ever desire, and no one but the strongest and brightest could ever be near her. In Beacon Academy, she planned to rise to the top and become the strongest Huntress of all time, aided by only the best team that would be worthy of her strength... then she got Jaune Arc as a partner. (OOC Pyrrha/Jaune)