Author has written 13 stories for Harry Potter, Codename: Kids Next Door, High School Musical, Holes, Phineas and Ferb, Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, Community, and Star Trek: 2009.
I like writing. It's the way I express my feelings, and it's one of my favorites things to do.
I've only written seriously since middle school, but I've been making up stories since I was six years old.
I don't like much of what I write, and I know I still have a lot to learn, so I don't post much. But, every once in awhile, I'll write something that I find worthy of posting. Most are short, since I have trouble with finding the time to finish stories, especially longer ones.
I've written a lot more than what you'll find here.
I jump fandoms a lot. I got my start mostly with Harry Potter and Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I've probably read a little bit of just about everything. If a pairing or a character catches my fancy, I'll write about it. You never know what will show up here, so keep checking back.
Currently, I have the following stories posted:
1. Sunrise. A character study of Count Spankulot from Kids Next Door. I'm still not quite sure why I wrote that one. I guess I just felt that there was more to his story that wasn't told in the series.
2. The Girl In The Common Room. This one is a story about Severus Snape and my OC Erika. It's more of a collection of little drabbles I did one day when I was bored, but they wound up tying together, and I liked the way it turned out.
3. Center Of The Universe. I've always loved Ryan from High School Musical. And when he broke away from Sharpay and found his own personality in High School Musical 2, I was overjoyed. No, really, I swear I'm not ten years old. Some of my younger cousins actually love the movies, and oddly enough, one of them likes the idea of Ryan and Gabriella winding up together, instead of Troy and Gabriella. I thought it was a bit odd, especially since she's only nine, but I wrote this story for her, since Ryan and Gabriella have very little interaction in the movie. She wound up loving it, and in the end, I actually liked how it turned out.
4. I Would Wait. Holes is an amazing novel, one of Louis Sachar's best. I think I've read it four times, and the movie was pretty good too. I've also recently seen the play Aida, which is an amazing show. These two sort of came together in my mind to form this story. I liked the way it turned out in the end too, so I decided to post it.
5. My Defining Moments. I love Phineas and Ferb. It reminds me of the classic 90s cartoons that I loved as a kid. As much as I love the adorably cliche Phineas and Isabella relationship that the show sets up, I wanted to explore the possibilities of Isabella and Ferb. The story is probably the most mature piece I've ever written, which is odd because its about a cartoon.
6. The Understudy. I adore musicals and I think Phantom of the Opera may be my all time favorite. The Phantom's story has always seemed so tragic to me, and I've toyed with the idea of writing a small alternate ending for awhile that leaves the door more open for future happiness. I don't know if this really counts as a romance story, but Meg is involved, and I do like the two of them together (as long as it's not in Love Never Dies).
7. Someone Like You. I've certainly written a lot lately, haven't I? In any case, I've recently rediscovered my love of Les Miserables and I've been wanting to visit the idea of a happy ending for Eponine for awhile now. This is utterly fluffy with a small side of angst, but I think that's what Eponine deserves after all the tragedy in her life. She could never be traditionally happy like she wanted to be with Marius, but I think a girl like Eponine would do anything to smash a window if she found a door closed to her, especially if that window involved the handsome and inspiring Enjolras.
8. Marry The Night. Another Eponine and Enjolras tale, only longer and more drawn out I suppose. This began as a little musing about what would happen if Eponine attempted to confess her love for Marius on the night before the barricades and the aftermath and has spiraled into a large multi-chapter epic. Now complete.
9. If She Had Chosen Me. I have no idea where this came from. My very first Severus/Lily story. I feel like I've come full circle in my postings. This came to me one night while watching Deathly Hallows and it has kept me up until the wee hours of the morning ever since. It's simply a musing on the alternate life they could have had together, much like my earlier story. I still love Snape and I think he deserved a better ending than he got.
10. Fantasy and Reality. So more Phantom of the Opera. Yeah, I really have no explanation other than sometimes I just have too many Meg/Erik feelings after I watch it.
11. Dental Hygiene 202. Community is totally my new obsession, and Abed might just be my new spirit animal. Expect more dribbles about him and his life, posted either here or as separate stories.
12. Next to Normal. Wow I don't know where this story came from. I was newly obsessed with Star Trek, specifically Uhura/Spock, and I had this idea to parallel the new with the old and this massive story spiraled from that. I will finish this someday, most likely soon, as my summer break is coming up. I have the whole thing outlined and partially written, I just have to get my act together to write the rest.
12. Because the Context Demanded It. Back when I was first obsessed with Community about a year ago, I started several fics I never finished, all of them Abed-centric, and most also involving Annie. This one was written right after I first watched the kiss in the Han Solo paintball episode, and it held me until I wrote it. Apparently I finished this one at that time, even though I never posted it, and I recently rediscovered it.
Check them out if you please, and review if you like them!
Unsafe External Link