Author has written 18 stories for Law and Order: SVU, Angel, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Pirates of the Caribbean, Ned's Declassified SSG, Bionicle, Naruto, Danny Phantom, Psych, Numb3rs, and Monk.
i like to write.
i so dont see any reason for this profile to be...flamboyant.
Hello, folks. I'm guessing you're here for either my In the Year 3030 story, or Breaking Daylight.
I used to write on here all the time, as you can see from my story count. But it's been .. literally about a year or so since I actually updated anything, or since I've been logged in. I just found my password again.
I didn't plan on continuing anything here, but at the same time I didn't plan on deleting anything, either.
This place is a wonderful timeline for my writing. Some of the older stuff is what you'd consider 'bad' or immature at least, but as it gets closer to the Bionicle stories and 3030 (which I consider my best work on my profile) you start to see what my writing style has matured into.
Because of this, I don't think I can come back here and keep writing in things.
1. 3030 will be exceedingly hard to update, as the Bionicle storyline has advanced ahead so dutifully, and I sort of lost track of what was going on. I stopped really following closely at Voya Nui, and from some of the comments I've been getting on 3030, there's apparently some important stuff that happens around there.
2. I considered restarting 3030 on a new account -- but that would be a pain. Again, see point #1. That and I don't want to compromise the timeline that's been established here.
3. Because of the vast difference in my writing style (compare, say, my SWITCHFOOT OMG LOL) story to the maturity and controlled nature of 3030's later chapters, I think that continuing to write as I do now with those sort of stories tagged on would give users the wrong impression.
4. I don't know why I started to number things.
5. My username is ridiculous, and I don't know who Kite Wolfling is.
So, anyways, I'm not sure what to say. My writing was good in a technical and plot-development sense -- but sometimes it just made no sense! (See ALL the Detective SVU series, lol) I'm sure we all have stories like that, but you know ..
Everyone matures as they write, and even though I can't read through some of these old things without flinching -- it's still good to have around.
.. what am I doing here? Just .. not sure. Letting you know that no updates will be coming. And how hard it is for me to say that, because of how much work I put into things like the Hostage/Psych/Numb3rs crossover, how much I loved the characters of 3030, etc.
Yeah, 3030 will always have a place in my heart. Which sounds SUPER really ridiculous to say, but it was a fresh take on an old concept.
We'll see what you guys think.
Add me on MSN -- WutHuhOh@hotmail.com
or on AIM -- KillingCatharsis@aol.com
Unsafe External Link