Author has written 28 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, I Am the Messenger, Morganville Vampires, Code Lyoko, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hello! Welcome to my profile.
I love to read and write, but who doesn't on this site? I'm also a big fan of shounen-ai/yaoi and that is what I mostly write, so if you don't like it don't flame me. I will not listen to you anyway. There are some straight canon pairings I support so sometimes I will write that too. I'm a big sucker for cute things and I LOVE reading fluff of any kind.
If you would like to contact me directly with questions or concerns, or even to demand an update, which I know I will need, feel free to contact me via email: thecutestlittlepixie /at/ yahoo . com.
I have recently become quite obsessed with Hetalia Axis Powers, so you can expect some fanfics for that category. IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK IT OUT. IT IS THE AWESOMEST ANIME EVER (to steal Prussia's line)!!! It's about this group of awesome people who are the personifications of the countries so their characters are very stereotypical...which makes it very funny. IT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH NO MATTER WHAT YOUR MOOD IS! AND I HAVE THE ENGLISH DUBBED SEASON 1 BOX SET!! WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR THE SECOND SEASON!!
Hetalia: Axis Powers / Hetalia: World Series - Romano, Prussia, England, Russia, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, America, Spain, Italy, Japan, Austria, Lithuania (and many many MANY more...)
Full Metal Alchemist - Ed, Al, Roy, Riza, Envy, Havoc, Fuery, Falman
Hetalia: Axis Powers / Hetalia: World Series - Spain/Romano, Austria/Switzerland, America/England, Finland/Sweden, Prussia/Germany, Romano/Italy, England/Prussia, Holy Roman Empire/Chibitalia
Full Metal Alchemist - Roy/Ed
none. currently working on 101 Ways To Hitch A Ride With Mustang (FMA), Fool's Misrule (Morganville Vampires), Tomate Italiano Poco (Hetalia), and Burn It Down (Hetalia/HP xover).
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case
14. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USxUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.