Author has written 25 stories for Naruto.
NEW HOME PAGE- Check it out. I may be posting more stories or some one-shots there.
My nickname is TK and if you'd enjoy addressing me as TK, please do.
I like YAOI mainly because it's different and people should really reevaluate their views of the world. I'm straight (sometimes I think I'm asexual because I have problems with letting people close... bad stuff in the past), but I have no fear of people who like the same sex. Love knows no boundries. I have difficulty understanding why people dislike gay relationships. U know, I believe an individual is made mainly by outside influences (parents' ideal, friends' views, culture, experiences... etc.) the question is will we let ourselves conform to these influences or use logic and choose our own way of thinking and living. We fear expectations, judgement and rejection... and I'm no different. Fan Fiction is where I let loose my true power... My parent are uncomfortable with gay relationships, but accept them... so I fight against this influence. I've been reading my stories and I realize they're not up to par with my better non-fan-fiction stories... so I'm writing new more powerful ones.
Most HATED Naruto Character:
My Favorite YAOI Pairings:
1. Sasuke/Naruto- My all time Favorite
2. (Some) Itachi/ Naruto
3. ShikaNaruto- I like this one, but sometimes it's a little too cute
5. Gaara/Neji - (Just imagine an indignant pregnant Neji... LMAO)
6. Neji/Shikamaru - I want to see more of this
7. Shino/Lee- the catepillars (Lee's eyebrows) should be captured by the bug master- I think I've only sawe this pairing once
My Favorite HET Pairings:
2. (Somewhat) Lee/Sakura
My Favorite when I am ANGRY at Sasuke Pairings:
1. Orochimaru/Sasuke - (Definate Male pregnanct)
PS: I just don't believe Naruto/Hinata would work and Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto
U know I recently realized I’m a bit of a hypocrite. I mean I’m a totally a YAOI fan girl, yet I can’t read Yuri. I just can’t read it. I’m not against it or anything, I just can’t read it. So I guess I can sympathize with guys who are totally weirded out by YAOI. I don’t blame them, but I REFUSE TO BAD MOUTH any one’s work. I mean it seriously takes guts to post their work here, especially if it’s against the society norm! I hope people will see that in my work (My Mom freaked when she realized I was a YAOI fan girl… it’s was quite comical). Well this is just a little wisdom imparted on you by little old me with the hopes you’ll use it some how.
An AUTHOR Challenge - 1/08/07
Okay I'm really tired of being disappointed when I'm reading absolutely thrilling story only to find out a) no one finished it, b) they decided not to make it YAOI like they were going to originally and c) stories that start out really good, but then the author really fucks up and speeds up the story... So I'm making several challenges for U:
Story 1- a rewrite of the entire series- must include:
2. Naruto has the Sharingan, but hides it because he hates his the clan that abandoned him (no incest please. If a Sasuke/Naruto or Itachi/Naruto relationship make Naruto a third cousin)
3. Naruto cuts himself
4. Orochimaru is related to Naruto and doesn't know it at first
5. The teams r: Kakashi: Sasuke, Naruto, Tenten (Kakashi X Tenten?) Kurenai: Hinata, Kiba, Sakura, Asuma: Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Gai: Lee, Neji, Shino
Kakashi: Shikamaru, Sasuke, Naruto, Kurenai: Hinata, Sakura, Tenten, Asuma: Ino, Chouji, Shino, Gai: Lee, Neji, Kiba
Unsafe External Link