Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, and Codename: Kids Next Door.
Author Name: TobisaruJC
Favorite Genre: Romance
Least Favorite Genre: Fantasy
Hikaru No Go
I like to read a lot of both fan fics and real books. I spend a lot of time watching tv, listening to music and on the internet (when I'm not at school or working. Ugh). I enjoy writing and reading fan fics. I take writing fan fics very seriously to as enjoyable as possible. Also, I'm BACK FROM MY HIATUIS!! HIGH FIVE!!
But I'm sad to say that the following stories had been deleted since, after viewing other stories that came from better authors like lord-of-the-land-of-fire, I've realized I was in over my head when I started writing. My inspiration has died to continue them and I need a lot of improvement. I'm sorry. The rest of the incomplete stories I have, I will finish. And I'll still be helping Ndasuunye and plan to be finishing Deux Ex Machina's "Blood Brothers" story. After that, I'm going on a long hiatus. And I might never come back. I'm sorry, guys. Truly I am.
Also, on a small note. Since the KND series ended, I'm sorry to say that, I've decided to stop writing KND fan fics. I see no more inspiration since it's all over. I've written one but that's it. Please don't come crashing through my door >.
The following stories that have been deleted:
Law & Order: NARUTO STYLE!!
Game of Shouten
THE NARUTO SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1) Who is your favorite character(s)? Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Zabuza
2) Who is your favorite pairing(s)? NaruHina 4eva! ShikaTem, and KibaIno
3) Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Hentai!!
4) Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? no
5) List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise. Naruto leaf headband, Naruto Clash of Ninja 1 and 2 games, and Naruto Broken Bond game. ITS NOT JUNK!!
6) Have you ever felt you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? I think Hinata. Although I am an absolute fan of NaruHina. I like her sweet and shyness. It's cute, but I would only if Naruto showed no interest or didn't exist with her. (I could be crazy for saying that...oh well)
7) NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina definetly!
8) SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuSaku, though I'm just picking that cause I hate SasuNaru pairing. (Not because it's gay but because it just doesn't sit well. STOP CALLING ME A HOMOPHOBIC RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE!!)
9) Which team is your favorite? Sand Siblings
10) Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) Well, I recently found out who Obito really is. (I'm not going to spoil by answering)
11) Do you support the 'Yodaime is Naruto's father theory? Once again, found out the truth.
12) Your favorite Akatsuki member? Kisame
13) Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Pro-Sasuke
14) Have you seen all of the Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? No but I'm getting there
15) Have you read all the chapters so far? same as last question
16) Do you believe Naruto has ADD? ADHD is what I think would describe his personality or he could be just a hyperactive knucklehead, though ADHD would seem believable. Then again the two disorders aren't quite that dissimilar.
17) Sub or dub? both
18) Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Pro-Sakura
19) Tobi= Annoying or funny? Funny
20) Do you even know who Tobi is? Yep
21) Gai= Sexy beast or ugly nerd? Ugly nerd
22) Which character would be the best cross dresser? Haku and Deidra
23) Rock Lee= Weird or awesome? Awesome
24) Which character would be the best OOC? Who and how? Kiba, I can see him being as knuckleheadish as Naruto.
25) Do you like Naruto fan fictions? Well duh
26) Do you write Naruto fan fictions? Yes indeedy
27) Do you like lemons? Oooh yeah nosebleed
28) Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? I try to hope they don't.
29) Have you ever watched the Naruto Abridged series? Yes!!
30) Have you seen the Naruto Ultimate fan flashes? Yeah lol awesome stuff there.
31) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto? yeah, my sister and brother
32) Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and someone recognized it? No, i'm not a good illustrator
33) Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and your teacher came up to you and say 'WTF is this? same as last
34) Has Naruto affected your life and grades? Exciting my life into expanding new ideas and philosophies? then yes. my grades? no
35) Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No, I'm not that crazy
36) Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Does it exist? If so, I'd like to take a crack at it.
37) Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No
38) Do you draw Naruto fan art? same as 32
39) Is Sasuke still sexy in the second stage of the curse seal? No for two reasons: #1: I'm straight #2: He looks more emo than ever
40) Do you have a Naruto OC? Yep, Check it out in Ndasuunye's "A Wind's Spiral" :)
41) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? certainly not
Repost on your profile if you find the following humorous
Ten Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter by Hyuuga Hiashi WRITTTEN BY SHAWNY WONG!!
Rule One: If you come up to gates of the Hyuuga estate and announce your presence you’d better be delivering an important message from the Hokage, because you’re sure not picking anything up.
Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.
Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered practical for boys of your age to remove their shirts when they have been training for hours on end. Presumably, this is to ensure that you do not overheat while you are training outdoors. Please don’t take this as an insult but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. We do have air conditioned dojos and indoor training halls for a reason. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may remove your shirts and tops whenever and wherever you want, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your pants do not, accidentally, come off during any time spent with my daughter, I will take my senbon and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.
Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex with the wrong kunoichi can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, my daughter is that kunoichi, and I will kill you.
Rule Five: It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about recent missions, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."
Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.
Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than sculpting the Hokage Monument. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like sweeping my floors?
Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, ninja patrols, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chainsaws are okay. Chunin exam tournaments are okay. Morino Ibiki’s interrogation chambers are better. (Speaking of which, Ibiki owes me a favor. Would you like me to make an appointment for you? It’s no trouble.)
Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I am a master of the Byakugan – that makes me a living lie detector. I can see every involuntary twitch, every breath, and each bead of sweat on your face. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have an army of elite Byakugan users at my beck and call. Do not trifle with me.
Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your steps coming up to my front gate for an enemy Cloud ninja sent here to steal the secrets of the Byakugan. You remember what happened to the last Cloud ninja who crossed me, don’t you? Incidentally, I will be cleaning and polishing the family katana as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you set one foot on my property you should submit yourself to a full body search by my guards, remove all hidden weapons from your person, and keep both hands in plain sight. Announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then leave - there is no need for you to come inside. You may not see me, but rest assured. I see you.
The Top Eleven Things Everyone Should Know About Twilight (Copied and reposted from the profile of Sarah1281)
1. Werewolves are only immortal as long as they want to be. Yeah. Kind of strange. Apparently it has to do with how often they choose to become wolves. Of course, these are quite strange werewolves who don’t follow the moon.
2. Vampires sparkle in the sun. Really. And no one ever laughs at them when they do this. Then again, they only ever show this to lovestruck teenage girls.
3. In a werewolf/vampire/human threesome, the human has to be in the middle so the freezing vampire and burning werewolf balance each other out. Or something like that.
4. It is not at all creepy to make an unborn baby your soulmate nor is it creepy to raise your soulmate from infancy as its father/brother and then become its lover.
5. Author Stephenie Meyer is apparently a big supporter of the rights of demon babies.
6. Wanting to literally eat your girlfriend is romantic, not deeply disturbing.
7. Jeopardizing a fragile treaty between two very dangerous, deadly groups because you can’t control your hormones is endearing, not painfully stupid.
8. When you’re friends with vampires and werewolves, you no longer are required to care about your human friends and family.
9. . When a guy you have been dating for a few months abruptly leaves and never plans on coming back and you take to cliff diving to hear his voice, you are in no way crazy nor should you look into therapy.
10. You should never, ever let Bella and Edward name anything. Ever.
11. TELLING a group of vampires that want to kill your baby that she is half human will do nothing. Finding someone who claims that they are half-human solves everything. They’ll even kill that vampire that’s out to get you for you.
Unsafe External Link