Poll: Should I make a side story from 'Warrior', involving the relationship between Byakuya and Renji? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Bleach, and Supernatural.
I am boogermeister. I'm just using that name 'cuz my cousin nicknamed me that.
Atem's (Yami) voice sounded so nice and deep . . . . until I found that the voice actor was 30-somthin' big-looking dude. How a voice came out of him and into cool guys?
Anyway, I'm not so geeky. I listened to southern rap (I'm from the north), R&B, punk rock, and Japanese pop.
Pretty soon, I'll write mainly Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfics, along with Bleach.
This would I like to see as a couple:
Yu-Gi-Oh: Atem x Anzu, Atem x Yugi, Jonouchi x Mai, Bakura x Ryou, Marik x Malik, Kaiba x Shizuka, Bakura x Malik x Marik x Ryou, Jonouchi x Kaiba, Marik x Bakura
Gravitation: Tohma x Yuki, Tatsuha x Ryuichi, Tatsuha x Shuichi
Naruto: Sasuke x Sakura, Naruto x Hinata
InuYasha: Kagome x full-demon InuYasha,
Bleach: Ichigo x Grimmjow (Favs), Ichigo x Hichigo aka Shirosaki, Renji x Byakuya, Ichigo x Uryuu, Ichigo x Renji
In fanart-central.net, my art name is Neema. Please look at it._
Here are some pro's and con's about Yu-Gi-Oh! (both English and original version)
P: Yu-Gi-Oh! in America is one of the best anime ever seen.
C:Too bad they edited out some of the good part, like the Millenium Rod is suppose to have a hidden dagger.
P:The English voices for the show is just as good as the original voices.
C:Except for English Tea, original Bakura, both Rebbeca's, both Pegasus', and English Mokuba.
P:The show shows yaoi-ish stuffs throughout the series.
C:Ironically, it's a shonen(boy-related) manga/anime and not a shonen-ai(boy-love) and that's sad.
If I pick any male characters from Yu-Gi-Oh and Gravitation to be a real person, it would be either Yugi, Atem, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Jonouchi, Kaiba, Shuichi, Yuki, Hiro, Tatsuha, Ryuichi, or Tohma.
My friends would pick Bakura, Marik, or Kaiba to be real since they in love with them.
I see some people like my story, 'Banished Love'. The reason I made them cat demons is in the show, some of them kept jumping and landing like cats, like Atem or Kaiba.
My friend, DemonicMistress Kree-kun AKA DeathJunkE, is actually my high school friend. She told me that she have a akward crush for Rishid (Odion), but have a super crush for Bakura as well as Ryou and Marik and Malik. I should create a Bakura x Ryou fic with the 'general' genre of DemonAngel one. Or a threesome with Marik.
On youtube.com I found a anime version of PowerPuff Girls called PowerPuff Girls Z. It's similar 'cept that the professer has a son.
I'm very fond of vampires and curious about the goth lifestyle. Some of my friends are goth, and they always wear dark makeup even though the school dislikes it. I read books about vampires and sometimes watch movies about it.
Top things I like:
1. I like muffins! (like Hinegeshi from YYH abridged)
2. I like chocolate.
3. I like coffee. (caffeine is nature's addictive drug!)
4. I like hot, shirtless men. (hence why Bleach is one of my favs)
5. I like vampires. (I believe they're real!)
6. I like the fact that YGO 5Ds didn't suck as much as I thought it would be. (Sorry, from the first episode i assumed it was crappy since Tristan was playing Yusei)
7. I like preferrable coupling between certain characters. (i.e., for some reason, I don't like the romantic relationship between Ichigo and Rukia, etc)
8. I like drawing yaoi.
9. I like drawing original characters along with fan arts.
10. I like writing yaoi fanfics.
11. I like smexy bishies! (hence why Bleach is one of my favs, think i already mention that)
12. I like fanfics that DON'T suck.
Top things I hate:
1. I hate homophobes. (wish i could beat them up)
2. I hate flames/flags. (they hatin' cuz others' fanfics are better than theirs)
3. I hate fanfics with no direct plot or obviously bad grammar. (but i don't really flame them for that, i just don't read it)
4. I hate other certain couplings between characters. (i.e., Renji x Uryuu, etc, i really don't like that, it's weird, But I don't mean it in a bad way, though.)
5. I hate being an innocent uke! (it said so on SemeUke. com and I'm compatible with Romantic seme and not likely be with a Sadistic or Don't-Fuck-With-Me seme)
6. I hate not having privacy when writing fanfictions.
Anyway, with Innocent Uke, I'm . . . .
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops sporting furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instinct will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Damn it, I was hoping to be a Sadistic seme!
As for my homepage, I have a DeviantArt account. You can check me out there if you want.