Author has written 14 stories for Naruto, Mass Effect, and Harry Potter.
Hey, Blood here! This is a little about me.
Absolute Favorite Pairings from Anything... Not in any particular order.
1. SoraxKairi. Best couple in almost everything, not to mention I'm obsessed with the games!
Hm, that's all for now, I'll ones later that I think of.
I used to mostly right Naruto fics, but lately I've been... well, okay, not lately, for the past two years, I haven't really been able to write much fanfiction, but I hope to get back into it.
Name: Maybe later...
Likes: A lot of stuff, lol
Dislikes: Not much
Hobbies: Reading, writing
Dreams: To be a Game Design Artist.
Girls, You Really Ought to Take This to Heart. Guys, get Advice From It
Got this from Kane the Warrior! Thanks!
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
Sora. Hands down, although Axel and Riku are cool, I just like Sora's attitude way better.
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Kairi. People don't give her enough credit, I think. She's really brave, and even though Sora and Riku seem to cast a shadow over her, she's every bit as brave and important as they are.
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Hm, tought one, I like most of the characters... Oh! I know! Luxord! Card bastard gave me a tough time when I first fought him because I was so confused.
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Larxene, because she's a nasty bitch.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Hm, hard one. The World that Never Was; End of World; or Twilight Town. I can't pick.
6. Least Favorite World?
I like them all, but I the one I like the least is Winnie The Pooh's world.
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Two-Across, or Ultima Weapon, for their power, abilities, and definitely their looks!
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
None! I can beat Sephiroth at Lv 57 With Sweet Memories. 'Nough said.
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Stitch! Hell yeah! Love that little guy!
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Final Form. Silver. Flight. Levitation. Two Keyblades; telepathically controlled. What's not to like?
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
Sora and Kairi. I mean, they are the main pairing. Everything they do for each other screams love. Sora literally died for her, and because of that, she was able to bring him back. She waited, he quested with her in mind. Sora's real power and light are Kairi.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Umm, Sora and Riku. I don't have anything against yaoi, but those two are friends, nothing more.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
Hm, NaminexSora is okay, but only sometimes.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
RikuxSora. COME ON PEOPLE!
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
Only one. They powered Sephiroth down in KHII. I need a challenge! =D
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Hm, hard one. Hard one. Either Riku or Axel. Hey, Axel might not have been a real 'partner,' but he helps you out!
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory!
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
Hm, don't remember too much, but no, not emo. Can't be emo if you have no emotions, or display any emotions.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
Possibly. It might be the pink hair and that he uses a lot of flowers. But not really.
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
No. The most annoying character is Selphie, I'd suppose. I don't really find anybody annoying, I'm just really tolerent of everybody.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Nami. I mean, they act like they could be a couple, and Roxas=Sora, and Namine=Kairi, so yeah...
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
Well, it takes place ten years before KHI, so it's definitely a prequel. I think it might answer some questions about the still mysterious Keyblade, and how one recieves one. And also might reveal some ties that might link everything together.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
Hell no! You'd be lost if you went from KHI to KHII without CoM!
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
Uhhhhhhhh... Probably either Ansem, the Wise, or Sora.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Sora. I'm a little naive sometimes, but I do what I think is right, and I try to be nice to everybody I meet.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
Um, don't really have one, I think...
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
No, and I will never cosplay. But if I did I'd be either Axel or Sora...
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
I honestly don't know.
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
Hm, Xaldin, the first time I fought him. But, after that I kicked his ass. Why not Sephiroth? He's not that hard, really, kind of a pushover if you know what to do, and of course have the right stuff.
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
Reaction Commands, and Forms. Forms are just awesome!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel or Demyx?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
38. Namixas or Namiku?
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Paopu Fruit, I'd suppose.
42. Cloud or Leon?
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Easy! Simple and Clean! Passion's good, but S&C is just godly.
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy character as well)
Fallen for? As in love? None. As a video game character? All of them.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
I don't know. Anime I would guess.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Axel and Reno, Zexion and Kadaj.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for?
Any and all KH games.
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KHII, for the fact that they improved they camera a whole lot and the battles were just that much fun! KH will always been an original though!
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Anybody that can mix Final Fantasy, and Disney, are true genius'! The story, the gameplay, the characters. All of it makes it the best game in the world. Yep, the best game.
Naruto fanfics are over populated by yaoi, primarily NaruSasu. If you believe me put this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this into your profile!
A True Story
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Now, mind you, I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in A God. And this is just my way of expressing that.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are and add a stereotype to the list.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Unsafe External Link