Author has written 5 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Final Fantasy XII, Naruto, and Kingdom Hearts.
Hey, name's Sajex and pleased to meet you. Um, I'm a teenager who doesn't want to grow up (who does?) and probably never will. I often question my existence and normally end up with a big headache adn even more confused then before I started, it's only gotten worse over the years, I'm surprised I haven't been sectioned.
I love reading, swimming, well water, writing, doodling, ice skating, fantasy, hey I live in my head almost 24/7 and have developed a weird way of remembering what people say when I'm not listening, don't ask I have no idea how I do it, My biggest ambition is to become an author.
93 percent of teens would have an emotianal breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would say, "What was your first clue?" Copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a wall while looking at some one else and had them see you, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those kids should just give up and let Lucky have his stupid cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever sat in a class and poked the person in front of you just for fun, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God- forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gone from disliking someone to being insane when they're not around because you miss them, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
If you ran up a down escalator copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever been asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If sometimes your fanfics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen off a chair backwards, put this in your profile.
If you've ever done something "blonde", put this in your profile.
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
Cloud/Leon, Cloud/Reno, Leon/Seifer
And that's all I can remember for the moment, hey my mind's like a sieve exsepcailly when it comes to names.