Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
February 2011 :
To all my friends and readers: thank you so much for your continued support and interest. Rest assured that if I get the chance to finish my story, I will be certain to notify everyone who has continued to encourage me and stay in contact.
May you all have a blessed New Year!
Hello dear friends and readers!
Author’s Note: I can’t express how much I appreciate all the reviews and inquiries I have received for this story. I’d like to again state that Evolution has NOT been permanently abandoned. . .at least, I hope not.
A depressing number of personal tragedies, serious illness, and three family deaths over the past year and a half, has forced me to set my writing aside for an extended period. I do want very much to finish this story… I have put so much work and love into it, I don’t want to give up on it. I hope (if RL ever settles down a bit) to be able to return to Evolution in future. I just can’t guarantee when this may be possible. If I ever come to the decision that I will never be able to finish it, I promise I will post a notice declaring it to be abandoned.
Again – thank you so much to all my loyal readers out there! Your reviews, advice, suggestions and constant encouragement are my inspiration! Thank you for taking this little journey with me.
Open letter to all my readers everywhere:
The kindness and generosity of strangers never ceases to amaze me! It's overwhelming to receive so many messages of encouragement from people all over the world...people who don't even know me except through my writing.
Thank you for your understanding and sympathy. The support of my readers helps more than you can ever know. I am humbled by your compassion.
Advice and info for fanfiction authors:
I'm including these definitions for certain words that I see misused in fanfiction SO OFTEN it's starting to drive me nuts!! So - in case you don't know the difference, please read these definitions and try to use the correct word where intended.
1. watchful; being on one's guard against danger.
2. arising from or characterized by caution: to give someone a wary look.
1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired: weary eyes; a weary brain.
2.impatient or dissatisfied with something (often fol. by of): weary of excuses.
1. to think or speculate curiously:to wonder about the origin of the solar system
2. to be filled with admiration, amazement, or awe; marvel (often fol. by at): He wondered at her composure in such a crisis.
3. to doubt: I wonder if she'll really get here.
4. to speculate curiously or be curious about; be curious to know: to wonder what happened..
1. to ramble without a definite purpose or objective; roam, rove, or stray: to wander over the earth.
(If I read one more time about Harry "wondering about the castle after curfew" I may scream.)
Unsafe External Link