Author has written 3 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Gorgeous Carat, and Gaia Online.
“What they don’t understand about birthdays and what they never tell you is that when you’re eleven, you’re also ten, and nine, and eight, and seven, and six, and five, and four, and three, and two, and one. And when you wake up on your eleventh birthday you expect to feel eleven, but you don’t. You open your eyes and everything’s just like yesterday, only it’s today. And you don’t feel eleven at all. You feel like you’re still ten. And you are—underneath the year that makes you eleven.
Like some days you might say something stupid, and that’s the part of you that’s still ten. Or maybe some days you might need to sit on your mama’s lap because you’re scared, and that’s the part of you that’s five.”
Stuff to Read While Bored:
Name: Caitlin (original Irish-Gaelic spelling)
Height: 156cm or 5' 1 1/2"
Weight: 50kg or 110lbs
Shoe Size: 5
Languages: English, French
Favourite Food: Tuna Subway Sandwich
Favourite Drink: London Fog
Favourite Season: Winter
Favourite Band: 30 Seconds To MARS
Favourite Singer: P!nk
Favourite Game: Final Fantasy VIII
Favourite Manga: Fruits Basket
Favourite Manga-ka: CLAMP
Favourite Book: The Saga of Darren Shan
Favourite Doujinshi: Custodio Angel (by: Ruo Kitakami)
Favourite Doujinka: Taishi Zaou & Eiki Eiki
Favourite Anime: Hetalia
Favourite Movie: Alexander
Favourite Foreign Film: Before the Fall (German)
Favourite Slasher: My Bloody Valentine 3D
Favourite Musical: Sweeney Todd
Favourite TV Show: Supernatural
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. You passed it miles back." - Unknown
"I do not suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!" - Unknown
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway." - Unknown
"I know it's possible to grow up, I've just never actually seen anyone do it." - Unknown
"Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you" - Unknown
Axel: "Who the hell are you, the Grim Reaper's homosexual cousin?" - Ansem Retort #3
Kairi: "Ya know, this is just like my fan-fic. The characters are in a dungeon and then they have wild-"
Axel: "All right, we're going to do this turn based RPG style."
Guy in my Class: You know that stick thing they used to use on those horses...?
To Know The Dark
“Behold the healing power of sex,” Zack chuckled quietly. - Heat(by: Jaelawyn Noble)
(Reno) Think fast, think fast! "I'm having your baby" I said in a shot. Fuck. I thought too fast. - Damn Cells!(by: Bekas Strife)
Laguna settled himself back down in bed and closed his eyes. Soon, he fell fast asleep and this time, no toucans or aardvarks invaded his dreams.
(Akefia) "That must have been the most memorable night of my life. I just wish I could remember it!" - Bakushipping (by: Vampirehelsing)
And I have it on very good authority that in a past lifetime, a certain General only went schizo because he fell prey to the mistaken belief that his little blond boy toy was screwing around with his SOLDIER best friend. - Surgeon General's Warning (by: Dualism)
"What in the hell was that?"
"What did we both miss this afternoon, anything good?"
"Not especially. There was a stalemate for several minutes during the tug of war before, apparently, someone informed Ivan of the the aim of the game after which then his team proptly won." - Dating Advice for Germans and Americans (by: elapsedspiral (LJ))
"Don’t tell him I said so, but I think Arthur has been a very lonely man for a long time. He loves you very much. It is just that he likes being strong and proud as well and it hurts him to be honest with you because that means that he has to admit how alone he has felt."
"Maybe I could send her a card. Do you think there's a card for that?" America's expression was so earnest that Canada wanted to laugh.
"You should build up the army," he said. "Armies are always good for upping employment."
The Battle of Leipzig was like Waterloo before Waterloo. That was where Napoleon was really broken. The fact that he came back from that for long enough to fight another major battle (which he nearly won, despite fighting the English and Prussian armies simultaneously) is a testament to his military Mary Sue ness. - Was it Strange...? (by: ellamequiere (LJ))
Austria, who had overheard, seemed oddly proud when he told Italy of Prussia's words: "If we all hold on to personal grudges over international politics, we might as well skip world war three and go directly to the 'everyone f*cking dies'-part!" - To love, to hold, to f*ck things up (by: drcalvin (LJ))
Images of Ivan cackling madly, dressed head to toe in Soviet regalia with a Hitler-stache, flooded his brain and the superpower shouted, "Quick! Tell me what kind of healthcare he has!"
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A HETALIA FAN WHEN...
1. Everytime you hear a country's name you immediately think of Hetalia.
2. You start listening to politics more often so you can have something to write/draw about.
3. You've become so much more proud of your country.
4. You want to learn another language to represent your own or favourite country.
5. History is so much more interesting.
6. You know history better than most.
7. You cannot listen to anything about history without thinking about Hetalia.
8. You're pissed that Prussia isn't a real country anymore.
9. You snicker every single time that you hear about England being mad at a country.
10. ...or Spanish Inquisition.
11. Your History Teacher thinks something is wrong with you.
12. ...so does your Geography teacher.
13. You started to say daze, aru or eh after every sentence.
15. You cheer everytime someone says your countries name.
16. And when you find another fan of Hetalia from your country (especially Canadians XD)
17. You want to go to an APH anime convention just to show off your country.
18. You cheered extra loud during the Olympics.
19. Your friends think you have issues.
20. You seriously want to travel the world now.
You Scored as The Sorrowful UKE
You are the most depressed, self-critical, and darkest of the UKE types. This is not truly awful, it's just who you are and tons of people only want to be your friend. If you would let them into your cold and broken heart some mending would really help. You may feel like the world isn't worth it and you'd rather just give up but before you jump off that building I hope you finish reading this because if you fall for the Breaker SEME then you won't be jumping anytime soon. I do warn you that the Homicidal SEME will not aid you any and will only end in you being tied up somewhere and crying. You'd do well to make friends with the Optimistic UKE who only would wish for you to have fun even if that's a tough job. A few last notes.. you can handle some kinks here and there and aren't afraid to take it to the next level but there is a point where you need to stop because if it goes too far you'll end up dying. All you really want is someone to show that they care about you.
Yuugioh: Ryou Bakura
Kingdom Hearts/II: Demyx
Final Fantasy VII: Zack Fair
Final Fantasy VIII: Laguna Loire
Final Fantasy X/X-2: Auron
The Saga of Darren Shan: Kurda Smahlt
Supernatural: Sam Winchester
Fullmetal Alchemist: Alfons Heiderich
Kingdom Hearts/II: Ansem teh Wise
Final Fantasy VII: Hojo
Final Fantasy VIII: Rinoa
Final Fantasy X: Jeckt
The Saga of Darren Shan: Des Tiny
Final Fantasy VII: Zack/Cloud(OTP), Cloud/Aerith, Sephiroth/Cloud, Cloud/Reno, Sephiroth/Cloud/Zack, Cloud/Kadaj, Reno/Yazoo, Vincent/Cloud, Vincent/Reno, Cid/Vincent, Tifa/Aerith, Loz/Tifa, Rude/Reno, Rude/Tifa, Tseng/Rufus, Zack/Aerith, Vincent/Yuffie, Rufus/Reno, Zack/Cloud/Aerith, Angeal/Zack, Zack/Tifa, Genesis/Sephiroth/Angeal/Zack, Vincent/Sephiroth, Sephiroth/Zack/Cloud/Aerith, Reeve/Yuffie
(I ship Cloud/Aerith over Cloud/Tifa. This doesn't mean I hate CloTi or Tifa. I just prefere him with Aerith. Besides, the whole point is mute anyway, since Zack/Cloud is obviously cannon. Durr.)
Kingdom Hearts/II: Riku/Sora, Axel/Roxas, Leon/Cloud, Demyx/Zexion, Kairi/Namine, Axel/Roxas/Demyx, Leon/Sora, Cloud/Riku, Sora/Roxas, Cloud/Sora, Leon/Cloud/Sephiroth, Xehanort/Ienzo, Marluxia/Vexen, Xigbar/Demyx, Leon/Demyx, Axel/Sora, Axel/Riku, Marluxia/Aerith, Sora/Namine, RikuReplica/Namine
Final Fantasy VIII: Laguna/Squall, Seifer/Squall, Irvine/Squall, Laguna/Irvine, Seifer/Zell, Laguna/Squall/Irvine, Laguna/Raine, Irvine/Selphie, Seifer/Quistis, Squall/Selphie, Seifer/Selphie, Kiros/Laguna, Quistis/Xu, Quistis/Fujin
Final Fantasy X/X-2: Auron/Tidus, Tidus/Yuna, Shuyin/Tidus, Rikku/Yuna
Final Fantasy XII: Balthier/Vaan, Basch/Reks, Reks/Vaan, Vaan/Larsa, Vossler/Ashe, Rasler/Ashe, Basch/Balthier
Harry Potter: Cedric/Harry, Sirius/Remus, Young Severus/Young James
Gundam SEED: Athrun/Kira, Kira/Shinn, Athun/Shinn, Athrun/Shinn/Kira
.Hack:Balmung/Reki, Balmung/Kite, Balmung/Shugo
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy/Edward, Alfons/Edward, Hughes/Roy, Scar/Alphonse
Kyou Kara Maou:Wolfram/Yurri, Konrad/Yuuri, Gwendal/Gunter ((NOTE: I use the spellings from an early Fan Sub))
The Saga of Darren Shan:Vanez/Kurda, Steve/Darren, Larten/Darren, Gannen/Vancha, Gannen/Steve, Glalda/Kurda
Supernatural:Dean/Sam, Dean/Castiel, Sam/Jessica, John/Mary, Dean/Bela, Sam/Old!Ruby, Sam/Madison, Old!Ruby/Bela, Bobby/Ellen
Hetalia: America/Canada, America/England, America/Japan, Austria/Hungary, China/Russia, France/Canada, France/England, Germany/Canada, N.Italy/Germany, Nordics/Canada, Prussia/Canada, Prussia/Germany, Russia/America, Russia/Canada, Spain/S.Italy, Sweden/Finland
Kaibaman- Mokuba sees Seto doing one of his favourite pass times. (warnings: pure insanity) (main pairings: none) (EDIT: A new longer version will be posted soon)
I'm Not A Freak - /Coming Soon/ Sora Strife has Tourette's Syndrome, and has never had any true friends because of it. However, when Sora's older brothers deside a move might be the best thing, Sora's world is changed completely. Will a certain silver haired bishie be able to show Sora, that he's "Not A Freak". (warnings: slash/yaoi, yuri, coarse language, randomness, mentions of abuse) (main pairings: RikuSora, AxelRoxas, LeonCloud)
Final Fantasy VII:
If You Were Gay- /Coming Soon/ Reno desides to be a jackass and annoy the bloody hell out of Rude by telling him, "If he were gay, that'd be okay". (warnings: implied slash/yaoi) (main pairings: implied RudeReno)
The Aftermath- Set directly after the 4th volume. Talks about Ray and Florian's relationship and lives after everything that's happened. (warnings: spoliers, slash/yaoi, sexual situations) (main pairings: RayFlorian)
Orphans - I got too attached on the Xmas event, so this was spawned. (warnings: player character)
Unsafe External Link